Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollowX

Hmmm, nevermind. There were no replies when I checked this morning...

Mhina

My thing ran long, sorry Wolfy. I should be around tomorrow, at least in the evening though. Looks like everything is moving along, really liked the descriptions in the villain thread.

Mhina

I'll be around for the next few hours now if anyone else is on, if not I'll be around tomorrow at some point too.

Wolfy

I'm on, and still waiting for your post.

Mystic Dragon

I'm on too, waiting to see if anyone notices Jinx to invite her in  ;D
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

Wolfy

Honip would be the one to notice...Hitomi and Jin are  a bit busy. :p

Mhina

Good to have you back Wolfy. By the way, you think we should start an OOC thread and stop using the interest thread or does it not really matter?

Wolfy

I don't think it matters that much...also, waiting for your reply again! :D...This is getting interesting..lol

Wolfy

Well, since we are waiting on Honip, Mystic, would you like me to roleplay a greeter-robot to meet Jynx?

Wolfy

Alright...so Once everyone gets settled in, We'll be ready for our first Villain attack...might take a little while, but don't worry, Villains, we'll get to you, I promise.

Mhina

Who are we still waiting for? I'm sure Xiphon will probably post soon. But anyone other than him?

Wolfy

We're not waiting for anyone else...the titans just need to get settled in to their new home. :P

Mhina

Mystic Dragon

Greeter robot could work if you don't mind :P

Otherwise I'll just enjoy being a reading voyeur :P

HollowX

Hmmm, mind if I start acting up real soon? All of the heroes are there (if I remember correctly), and I have plans *evil grin*

Wolfy

Hmm..I suppose so. :P Just give us a bit more time, and we can bring in a villain. :D

Just don't forget that I may have my own plans...*winks evilly*

Xiphon III

Heh. Sorry guys. Went out of town for the weekend, and kind of forgot until friday....back now though!!!

EDIT: Reading what I missed. Jin's reaction is kind of putting me in mind of Wolfy's avatar....

EDIT 2: Okay, since while he's up here, his biggest advantage is access to networks and the station security system, I have two ideas, I would like to clear them with everybody else. One, can we assume Honip has full access to the security systems, considering his powers and his job? And two, would anybody be opposed to him having a holo-keyboard that he can project from his wrist, allowing him to access these systems remotely?

Mhina

Sounds reasonable given that's he's a technopath. Also, I think he should be called a technomancer instead.

Xiphon III

Yeah. That's what I tend to call him, but I wasn't sure if you guys would object to that, what with the magical connotations. But we have a witch now, so yeah....

Mystic Dragon

Yes, you char sounds like a technomancer, and yes, Jinx is a bitch. Questions?  :P

Wolfy

That's fine..and I'd call him the WWWizard....just for the ATHF reference.

Mhina

Ha. I just thought it sounded better. Glad to see everyone, or most everyone is here.

Mystic Dragon

shhh...I'm at work, don't tell ;)

Mhina

Oh that sucks. But I think you're more productive here with us.

Xiphon III

Well, E raises your morale. Better morale boosts your productivity, keeps you from hitting the afternoon slump. Now if you REALLY want to convince people, get your IT guy hooked. That's how several people I know get away with WoW at work...their IT guy tanks for the guild.