Need Badly: One Male Doctor.

Started by Piercer, October 31, 2009, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piercer

So I have posted this before and didn't really get any hits, but I still wanna do it.

Plot: A nurse is working very late one night with a doctor she has always had an eye on, but for some reason he never gave her the time of day. Of course it probably had his reasons. Marriage, girlfriend, gay, who actually knew. As the night drags on very slowly in the ER his slowly he begin to take interest in her.

I am hoping for a little rough play in this. So if you are interested let me know.
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006

Wolfy

Diablo

i'm definitely interested! PM if you want to play this rp with me.

CollegeGuy21

Hey Piercer!

I have recently been approved and would be very interested in exploring this role. If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to hear from you!

Ar15

Quote from: Piercer on October 31, 2009, 09:11:15 PM
So I have posted this before and didn't really get any hits, but I still wanna do it.

Plot: A nurse is working very late one night with a doctor she has always had an eye on, but for some reason he never gave her the time of day. Of course it probably had his reasons. Marriage, girlfriend, gay, who actually knew. As the night drags on very slowly in the ER his slowly he begin to take interest in her.

I am hoping for a little rough play in this. So if you are interested let me know.

I would be interested in this. Le me know if it's not taken and if not what you are looking for. I would be interested in playing a doctor.