The Cheerleader and the Derelict [VAN] (M looking for F)

Started by Blank, May 08, 2011, 04:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Name: The Cheerleader and the Derelict [Van]
Scenario:  The senior class of Breakwater Ridge High School is out on a fieldtrip.  The students are paired up in a biology class tomake observations.  Unfortunately for the star cheerleader she is assigned to be partnered up with the unpopular poor guy in the class.  The poor guy is just as thrilled about the pairing, but begrudgingly they start their assignment.  During the day they have an accident and slip into a sink hole.  During their time in the hole they slowly break the ice and get start to get to know each other better.
Setting: High School someplace in Northern America (or we could just make some place up).
Requirements:
Other Info:  I was figuring after the accident they would continue building their unusual relationship via school projects, events, etc.  The pictures below are just how I imagined how the cheerleader would look.
Cheerleader 1 NSFW
Cheerleader 2  NSFW

KrystalizedKiss

Hey, I'm interested, but must the women be... Almost... degrading? XD I love how this is an almost typical shoujo/harem type story that mangas have. :P
[ ~ My Plotting Corner! ~ ]
My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]
"Expectations can often exceed reality."
RP's Active: ?

Blank

She doesn't have to be degrading I suppose.  Though I can't imagine she'd be overly happy to be stuck with the dead beat guy as her partner.  At least at first.  What are your thoughts on what kind of personality she'd have?

The guy is mostly estranged by the fact that he can't afford to go to events or have many interesting hobbies.  Thus he doesn't have many friends.  At least that's how I rationalize it.

KrystalizedKiss

So it's the typical story of a popular girl who got stuck with a guy who seems like he has no hobbies, no personality, no whatevers etc.? And why can't he afford to go to those kinds of events? x3 This feels and calls of a typical shoujo manga! XD haha. -is a sucker for that-

The personality that I'd suspect she'd have is the typical popular girl. But her personality can vary. The type of characters I usually play as are like... the really kind ones. o: While at the same time being strong and fair and blah blah blah. xD You get the picture. :P

My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]

Blank

Sorta yeah.  Except he has a personality, just few hobbies and little money.  His family is exceptionally poor due to debts stacked with low wage jobs, so they really can't pay for him to do go do things.  On top of that he doesn't have a means to get around easily.  He can only afford to use the bus.  He has a job outside of school, but thats mostly to save for college expenses.  =P But I suppose it does have the strong flavor of a shoujo manga.  All it is missing is the rival love interest, the useless guy friend to the male lead, the insane teacher, and the violent fan club.  =P

That works for that role.  Though it wouldn't make it as interesting if they got along swimmingly right off the bat.  Though I suppose that is why the Shoujo's usually have the fan clubs to interrupt that.

KrystalizedKiss

Very, very true. :3 We don't necessarily have to have those things in the story. We can always add our own flair to the story. :3

And the character for the female is obviously going to be pretty. xD; This is going to be interesting. I say we start the story off, and we'll see how we can go about from there. :3
My O/O's | My A/A's