RP Cravings/Idea's (M/F F/F)

Started by ElizabethRayne, April 30, 2012, 03:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElizabethRayne

Please Note!: I reply as often as I can. Sometimes once or more a day. Sometimes once or more a week. and sometimes it takes me longer. In general I do not enjoy feeling rushed I reply when my muse allows me. sometimes illness or just personal issues keep me away. I usually inform my partners if I'm out of touch for to long.
If you pester me for replies I will drop you.

If we write together and I do not hear from you and its been a few weeks for posts I may message you. If I do not hear from you at all and its been a month or more Ill remove our story from my bookmarks unless I'm told otherwise.

I am no longer available for IM play and I am very rarely available to talk over IM now a days. Please do not message me and request to set up a play then expect me to discuss that play over IM, because if I do make the time to get on and talk to you just to find out you're looking for a IM RP partner I'm going to be slightly miffed I wasted my time.

I play in third person ONLY! <-- See that? I really do mean it, I'm sorry if you want to play in first person it wont go over well with me. I can deal with slip ups every so often, mistakenly typing "I" instead of him/her she/he or "you" rather then my characters name, but that still doesn't change facts, I do not want to RP in first person POV.

Please read my O/O's if you have not already, you can find the link in my signature.

Genre

• Post Apocalyptic*
  • Horror*
  • Romance*
  • Comedy
  • Historical
  • Scifi (This is a new Genre for me, so go easy on me.)
  • Fantasy/Magical
  • Drama
  • Alternate Reality
  • Action
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Time Travel
  • Western

Pairings- I play Female characters only. I will play Male NPC's.

• F/M
  • F/F

Species

• Human*
  • Neko*
  • Shape Shifter
  • Naga
  • Vampire*
  • Angel/Demon

Ideas

• Love is Blind: Looking to play a blind female. Taken
  • Misery: Based on the book, looking to play the kidnapped writer. Partner needs to be willing to play kidnapper and the savior. Completed version of this tale below if you would like to read.
  • Just a Job: Looking to play a stripper with or without a child. Taken
  • Sugar Daddy: Looking to play a waitress given the offer of a life time. Think Pretty Woman for this one. Message me for more Details.
  • Vampire and Hunter-A Match Made in Hell: Looking to play the hunter or the vampire.
  • An Unexpected Turn of Events: Looking to play a Straight female confused about her sexuality. This is a F/F play.

Picture Prompts. All Prompts are safe for work unless otherwise stated with a NSFW tag.

Prompt 1
Prompt 2
Prompt 3
Prompt 4
Prompt 5
Prompt 6
Prompt 7

Open Stories:

[https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168121.0]Unwillingly Redeemed w/ Shooter6806[/url]

A Tail of Two Hearts w/ Shooter6806

Wake w/ Shooter6806

Together Forever: A Vampire Tale w/ Shooter6806

Living With the Dead... and the EX. w/ Shooter6806

It's just a job. w/ Desirous

Twisted Tails w/ ObscureObscenities

Love and Lust at Greystone Manor w/ Sir Wolfgang

Best Friends Forever w/ heavenleighdahl

Love is Blind w/ Chrystal

Girl in Limbo w/ Artairus Dent

Sugar Daddy w/ Audric

Unhealthy Adoration w/ Cycle

Noble Intentions w/ Wyatt

Probation w/ Ghostphoenix713

Completed Tales:

Facing the Dark w/ shooter6806

Misery w/ shooter6806

More Ideas will be added as I come up with them or my cravings change.

Items with a * next to it means I am VERY likely to say yes to this no matter how swamped I am with stories.
Lizzy's Playlist

Looking for my On's and Off's?

Current Cravings

”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda

ElizabethRayne

Formatting changed. Ideas taken away and added.

Current stories added.

Picture prompts being added slowly check back often!
Lizzy's Playlist

Looking for my On's and Off's?

Current Cravings

”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda