Pokemon: Path of Destiny; Applications Closed

Started by King Serperior, February 18, 2015, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Name: Raine Tanaka
Orientation: Heterosexual....or at least she believes so.
Home Region: Kalos
Team:
Riolu: A very strong willed fighting type. It isn't likely to give up, even as the odds stack up against it, and it gets stronger as it takes more damage. Feels that it owes Raine a 'life-debt' for saving it from a cave-in, and will loyally throw itself into danger to protect her if necessary.
Trapinch: Tough little bug with a big head and equally big jaws. Has a rivalry with Tyrunt because both have very large jaws. Often gets into biting contests with the dinosaur pokemon, but would protect it if necessary.
Tyrunt: Raine's oldest partner, having been with her the longest and her most loyal. However, she is prone to tantrums that can reek havoc on her surroundings as she bites indiscriminately and only Raine can calm her.
Has a rivalry with Trapinch, and is currently 30 - 30 in biting contests as a deadlock between them.

Personality: Sarah is a trainer full of energy and ready to go and explore a new region, even if it is reported to be something harsh and savage. The thought of new challenges makes her blood boil.

Biography:  Born to scientist parents in the Kalos region, Raine has always been around pokemon, even from a young age. Her parents being scientists, there were high hopes for their daughter to go into the field of pokemon studies, perhaps even become a pokemon professor like her father. Because of this hope, and because her parents were the ones to perfect the technology to allow Pokemon revival from fossils in the Kalos region, Raine was given her first pokemon at the tender age of twelve...a newly revived Tyrunt.

While the Pokemon was wild and threw tantrums easily at first, Raine and her parents soon found that the two shared a close bond, with Raine being the only one to calm Tyrunt's tantrums before she could destroy anything important with her powerful jaws. Not the studious type, however, Raine soon found herself arguing with her parents because she wanted to be in contests, rather than be a Pokemon professor. it was for this reason that, at age 16, she ran away from her home along with Tyrunt to become a contestant rather than having to constantly be forced to study and learn. While she loved pokemon dearly, she hated being forced into becoming something that she had no interest in.

Joining the contest scene at age 17, Raine found that while Tyrunt was able to perform well in contests, she couldn't perform in all of them and it was unfair to expect her to be able too. This drove Raine to seek out other pokemon, after which she captured a Trapinch who had latched onto Tyrunt and simple wouldn't give up. While the two were fierce rivals at first, Tyrunt and Trapinch seemed to form a frienemy kind of relationship, keeping each other blazing hot in both contests and battles and daily biting contests. At age 19, Raine was well on her way in the contest scene, earning ribbons and making somewhat of a name for herself because of it. She had also managed to earn a Gym badge or two, though this was mostly to make her pokemon stronger.

Around this time, while wondering a mountain cave system in search of another partner to join her contest and battle team, she stumbled upon a Riolu who seemed to be splitting rocks and causing havoc in the mountain. While she tried to stop it from harming not only itself but other while Pokemon, a cave in happened within the mountain, burying them all under rock and injuring the blue fighting Pokemon. Determined not to allow this to be the end, and also determined not to let Riolu fall like this, Raine used her pokemon to bite and rip a while through the rubble, each with their powerful jaws splitting and crushing rocks to allow Raine and Riolu an escape. Once Riolu was safely in the Pokemon Center, Raine was ready to leave it be and continue on, not necessarily wanting a fighting type Pokemon for her contest team. However, Riolu escaped from the center and decided to follow her, leading to her eventually accepting him onto the team as a sort of 'life-debt' between her and the strong willed fighting type.

At age 20, fresh off the contest scene, Raine received a letter from a Professor Pine who knew of her lineage and her contest exploits as well. Seeing promise in the young woman, the letter spoke of an invitation to a new region that had been war torn and was getting back onto it's feet, though information about why and how this had happened was scarce in the letter. Still, it bid her to come to the region and to see for herself what new adventure could spring forth along with new opportunities to prove herself. With thoughts of contests and the Archaeological possibilities on her mind, Raine set off to the new region with her three Pokemon in tow.

Ons/Offs: (Have no thread :/) Offs: Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports, Most extreme things.

King Serperior

Okay, there's a couple of things to point out that caught my eye.  Some are small and others are a bit bigger.
Quote from: Wolfy on February 20, 2015, 04:36:30 PM
Although the image is nice and all, perhaps an image that's a little less 'furry/gijinka' looking?
Name: Sarah OverSky
I like the name, but It's my preference that our characters have more Japanese names.  Not a big issue, but something I wanted to point out.
Team:
Riolu
Trapinch
Tyrunt
Nice team and pretty unique too!  Do you think you can add a sentence or two about them, so as to add a little character to them?
Personality: Sarah is a trainer full of energy and ready to go and explore a new region, even if it is reported to be something harsh and savage. The thought of new challenges makes her blood boil, and the thought of finding a lovely Gir-Guy! Guy excites her a little too.
In regards to the bolded part, could you explain what you mean?  A 'Gir-Guy?'  I have never heard that term before.
Biography:  A former contest participant in Kalos and other regions, Sarah holds a few ribbons to her name, though nothing fancy or noteworthy. She sees the Tokkai region as not only a place to explore and see new things, but possibly start up her own contest ring within the region. With everything being rebuilt and the area slowly being reclaimed, she sees it as the perfect place to blossom out her dream. She isn't opposed or unused to Pokemon battles, however, her pokemon able to fight just as well as any other. She just prefers contests and having fun a bit more to battling, but she realizes that in order to make her dream come true, she has to make a name for herself...and being the first one to topple the newly founded Tokkai League sounds like just the ticket.
Okay, there's a few things here that I'd like to address.  For one thing, her biography could use some expanding.  It's mainly saying her goals rather than how she acquired her Pokemon and her past experiences, such as how she got into contests and similar.  Second, it doesn't say how she came to discover Tokai's existence since it's not a well-known place to the majority of most people in the six known regions.  Also, the fact that Tokai's just recovering from a war isn't something that most would know beforehand until they're already boarding the plane or ship to the Region.
Ons/Offs: (Have no thread :/) Offs: Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports, Most extreme things.
Well, that's a bit of a bummer there.  I suppose that we can overlook this for now, since it's a small game, but I've noticed that many games prefer players to have a thread.  Not quite as big a deal as some might make it out to be though.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Wargtass

Name: Takeshi
Orientation: Bisexual
Home Region: Tokai Region
Team:
Noibat - The second of Takeshi's pets, this little bugger usually just sleeps hanging upside down in the inner folds of his owner's jacket. It seems to take an active disinterest to everything that isn't food, especially the Tyrunt.
Tyrunt - The first of Takeshi's pets and probably the most loyal, he is prone to tantrums as per the standards of his kind, during which his owner simply watch and let the rage run its course. Otherwise it is an upbeat little fella that loves to play fetch with rocks, rifle magazines and shell casings from howitzers.

Personality:  Growing up in a warzone rarely makes for a very stable or compelling individual. After his parents died in the urban combat of the central region's largest city he was forced to steal and rob along with other unfortunate children orphaned by the war. The gang that Takeshi joined was composed of mostly younger children, ruled over by a cruel teenage boss and his two goons. Constantly being pushed to gather more supplies that was mostly used by him and his elite, it was no wonder when Takeshi lead a small rebellion against the oppressive trio. He became the new Boss and began focusing more on helping other kids around the shelled out city.

Once the war became more frantic several dozen new factions and rebel forces began springing up. Takeshi suddenly found himself leading a small youth army, dedicated to defending their streets from whatever factions happened to be their enemies at the time, their allegiances switching seemingly all the time as realization started to hit them that no one was actually fighting for their good. This was around the same time that one of the major factions began using pokemons as war-machines as well, something he found particularly disturbing. Even so, a bullet would kill a Charmeleon and even a Golem could be split into pieces by a well placed round from a rocket launcher.

It was during one of these pitched battles with an enemy force of military Pokemon that Takeshi came into contact with the first one of his own. Having fought off a rather vicious attack from several electric types Takeshi found to his horror that he had in fact been flanked by a Voltorb during the battle. The explosion ripped through the street and sent Takeshi falling into a deep underground cavern. His legs were fractured from the landing and his calls for help went unheard and worse yet there were growling coming from the pitch black beyond. The large-headed creature that approached seemed hostile at first, but with some bribes in the form of food he was left well alone until help arrived. For some reason he felt compelled to bring it along and despite everyone's protests and it's stubborn temper the Tyrunt became Takeshi's pet and ally during the last few months of the war.

When it ended the city was never rebuilt, remaining a bombed out gathering of large ruins without any real future. Even so no one really wanted to leave and it soon became apparent that without help from the outside the deserts would soon swallow the remnants up. Takeshi volunteered to make his way to the closest other city, bringing his Tyrunt along for the dangerous journey. With the horrid condition of the central regions it wasn't until about a year later that he finally found a city that wanted to help them out by the coastline. By the time he arrived he had picked up another "pet" and when the humanitarian convoys were leaving he was grateful for the lift back home. As by a miracle the remains of the city had survived during the long journey and Takeshi was hailed as a hero.

The next two years he spent at home, building the shantytowns in the ruins along with his fellows. Being far from anything resembling the former glory of the city, it was no wonder that outsider most often passed it by without a thought of stopping. Only the occasional relief worker ever visited and it was through this channel that Takeshi heard of the Professor and the Pokemon league. A worker saw him playing around with his pets and said he should look into training his Pokemon for competing in the league. Having been intrigued by the prospect of adventure and sating his curiosity, the young trainer to be took his chance and traveled to the Professor to learn the way of the Trainer.

Ons/Offs: Come and get it!
O/O

Wargtass

Alright, I really struggled with actually choosing mah pokmanz, so many new ones to go through for me. In the end I went for entirely new ones, let's explore some territory! Not sure if I tucked up on the point system there tho... =~=

Gimick sorta I guess is Dragon as secondary type. I just really liked how they looked to be honest, especially their evolved forms. Also Tyrunt is a grumpy cutie.

Image is not there yet because I am struggling to find something that fits. Might just draw one myself I can't find it within the next hour... :V
O/O

King Serperior

Quote from: Wargtass on February 20, 2015, 06:13:43 PM
Alright, I really struggled with actually choosing mah pokmanz, so many new ones to go through for me. In the end I went for entirely new ones, let's explore some territory! Not sure if I tucked up on the point system there tho... =~=
Not a problem at all!  I'll look over the profile and help with any details that you may have overlooked.   :-)
Gimick sorta I guess is Dragon as secondary type. I just really liked how they looked to be honest, especially their evolved forms. Also Tyrunt is a grumpy cutie.
Again, not a problem.  It's all a matter of picking out what you like, whether it's your favorite, you like the design, or you just want to try it!
Image is not there yet because I am struggling to find something that fits. Might just draw one myself I can't find it within the next hour... :V
That's fine.  There's more than enough time to look for/draw a character if you want to. 

Now, let's take a look at the Character Sheet itself!

Quote from: Wargtass on February 20, 2015, 06:07:51 PM
Already discussed....
Team:
Noibat
Tyrunt
Vibrava
First things first, Vibrava evolves from Trapinch, so you'll have to put the little, big-headed guy in there over it.  Of course, if there's something else you like, you're always free to change your team around.   :-)  Other than that, that's an interesting team.  May I suggest that you add a sentence or two about them so as to add a little character to your team?
Personality:  Takeshi is surprisingly open and enthusiastic for a survivor of war, preferring to look at it as something of the past, not the present. As a trainer he is still green, but makes up for any shortcomings with a fiery fervor and brilliant leadership (in his own mind at least, though his rousing speeches only do so much for his "comrades"). He's in his prime, not at war and determined to win! Time to make allies and rivals! It's time for Wa-uhm, Competition!
Okay, looks good.  No problems with someone who's a little enthusiastic!

Now comes the more difficult part.  I'll look closely over this and point out anything that doesn't fit as well as I see it in my mind.
Biography:  Growing up in a warzone rarely makes for a very stable or compelling individual. After his parents died in the urban combat of the central region's largest city he was forced to steal and rob along with other unfortunate children orphaned by the war. The gang that Takeshi joined was composed of mostly younger children, ruled over by a cruel teenage boss and his two goons. Constantly being pushed to gather more supplies that was mostly used by him and his elite, it was no wonder when Takeshi lead a small rebellion against the oppressive trio. He became the new Boss and began focusing more on helping other kids around the shelled out city.
Okay, this looks good so far.  There would have been a lot of orphans in the hardest hit areas and gangs as a result.  I would assume he's in his early teens around this point?
Once the war became more frantic several dozen new factions and rebel forces began springing up. Takeshi suddenly found himself leading a small youth army, dedicated to defending their streets from whatever factions happened to be their enemies at the time, their allegiances switching seemingly all the time as realization started to hit them that no one was actually fighting for their good. This was around the same time that one of the major factions began using pokemons as war-machines as well, something he found particularly disturbing. Even so, a bullet would kill a Charmeleon and even a Golem could be split into pieces by a well placed round from a rocket launcher.
Looks good still.  There would be rogue armies comprised of misplaced youth.  Though, one thing I would like to point out is that both sides used Pokemon in the war, but one side used them a lot more sacrificially.  Though, in the heat of combat, things like that may get overlooked.  I would assume that he's about 16-17 around here, right?
When the war ended the city was never rebuilt, remaining a bombed out gathering of large ruins without any real future. Even so no one really wanted to leave and the ghostly remains of the city are still inhabited. Takeshi himself had gained an interest for Pokemon through his very unusual perspectives of them as well as his determination to rehabilitate humans and Pokemon from a lifestyle of warfare. Whether or not duelling will bring about that change remains to be seen however.
*Nods*  There would be many cities and towns in the worst hit areas that wouldn't rebuild much.  Though, I might want to ask how he came to having his Pokemon?  What made him decide to become a trainer?  Could he have heard of a new League being started over a radio and perhaps made his way to the nearest large city?  Or did he meet a trainer who traveled the worst parts of the region?  Remember, he won't officially become a trainer until he's met with a Professor, received his Pokedex, Pokeballs, and a badge case.  I would assume that he would meet with the other characters at the Professor's lab at the same time the rest of them would start?  After all, this story will begin with all the characters starting their League Challenge at the same time.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Wolfy

I'm working on remaking my profile..give me a few moments. Also the Bio is going to be...quite a bit longer. >.>

King Serperior

Quote from: Wolfy on February 20, 2015, 07:18:18 PM
I'm working on remaking my profile..give me a few moments. Also the Bio is going to be...quite a bit longer. >.>
Don't worry.  You're not on a time-limit here while making your character.  Only applications close by 12 tomorrow.

Also, that's fine.  If you need examples, I have a couple of characters on the first page you can look at.  There's no need to write a book if you have all the relevant details mapped out.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wolfy

Quote from: King Serperior on February 20, 2015, 07:24:41 PM
Don't worry.  You're not on a time-limit here while making your character.  Only applications close by 12 tomorrow.

Also, that's fine.  If you need examples, I have a couple of characters on the first page you can look at.  There's no need to write a book if you have all the relevant details mapped out.   :-)

it's up....hope you like. I dunno about the last part, I kind of ran out of ideas. @_@

Wargtass

Quote from: King Serperior on February 20, 2015, 07:11:42 PM
First things first, Vibrava evolves from Trapinch, so you'll have to put the little, big-headed guy in there over it. 
Oooh, I thought Vibrava was the first in the line! Trapinch looks pretty darn adorably cool though, so no loss there.  ;D
There would have been a lot of orphans in the hardest hit areas and gangs as a result.  I would assume he's in his early teens around this point?
Aye, somewhere between 12-15. I kept a whole lot vague so that I can revise as it goes.
Looks good still.  There would be rogue armies comprised of misplaced youth.  Though, one thing I would like to point out is that both sides used Pokemon in the war, but one side used them a lot more sacrificially.  Though, in the heat of combat, things like that may get overlooked.  I would assume that he's about 16-17 around here, right?
Indeed. I was going for a sort of confusion, inspired by an account from fighters in Syria about the uncertainty of who did what and which groups fought which. With smaller groups they tend to view everything not their own as the same evil. And yes, 16-17 would be correct.
Though, I might want to ask how he came to having his Pokemon?  What made him decide to become a trainer?  Could he have heard of a new League being started over a radio and perhaps made his way to the nearest large city?  Or did he meet a trainer who traveled the worst parts of the region?  Remember, he won't officially become a trainer until he's met with a Professor, received his Pokedex, Pokeballs, and a badge case.  I would assume that he would meet with the other characters at the Professor's lab at the same time the rest of them would start?  After all, this story will begin with all the characters starting their League Challenge at the same time.
Easy changes, I already have some things in mind to flesh it all out. Now I need to get a few hours of sleep though, so I'll get that sorted out tomorrow.  ;D
O/O

King Serperior

Quote from: Wolfy on February 20, 2015, 07:26:06 PM
it's up....hope you like. I dunno about the last part, I kind of ran out of ideas. @_@
Alright, let's take a look.

Quote from: Wolfy on February 20, 2015, 04:36:30 PM
Ah, much better!  She even looks like a scientist's daughter-turned-contest participant!
Team:
Riolu: A very strong willed fighting type. It isn't likely to give up, even as the odds stack up against it, and it gets stronger as it takes more damage. Feels that it owes Raine a 'life-debt' for saving it from a cave-in, and will loyally throw itself into danger to protect her if necessary.
Trapinch: Tough little bug with a big head and equally big jaws. Has a rivalry with Tyrunt because both have very large jaws. Often gets into biting contests with the dinosaur pokemon, but would protect it if necessary.
Tyrunt: Raine's oldest partner, having been with her the longest and her most loyal. However, she is prone to tantrums that can reek havoc on her surroundings as she bites indiscriminately and only Raine can calm her.
Has a rivalry with Trapinch, and is currently 30 - 30 in biting contests as a deadlock between them.
Very nice!  I like the little biting rivalry between Tyrunt and Trapinch.
At age 20, fresh off the contest scene, Raine received a letter from a mysterious benefactor who knew of her lineage and her contest exploits as well. Seeing promise in the young woman, the letter spoke of an invitation to a new region that had been war torn and was getting back onto it's feet, though information about why and how this had happened was scarce in the letter. Still, it bid her to come to the region and to see for herself what new adventure could spring forth along with new opportunities to prove herself.
The edited biography looks good!  However, I am questioning this 'mysterious benefactor' a little.  For instance, why would someone single her out, even if her parents helped create Kalos' fossil revival technology?  Why would this mysterious person mention a war had happened in the first place with no reason or explanation?  If I'd been asked to go to a far away place that was previously in the middle of a war, I certainly wouldn't have gone.

Now, for Warg:

Quote from: Wargtass on February 20, 2015, 07:49:10 PM
Oooh, I thought Vibrava was the first in the line! Trapinch looks pretty darn adorably cool though, so no loss there.  ;D
Haha, Trapinch is arguably rather adorable!  :P
Aye, somewhere between 12-15. I kept a whole lot vague so that I can revise as it goes.

Indeed. I was going for a sort of confusion, inspired by an account from fighters in Syria about the uncertainty of who did what and which groups fought which. With smaller groups they tend to view everything not their own as the same evil. And yes, 16-17 would be correct.
*nods*  Okay, then that's all good on that end.
Easy changes, I already have some things in mind to flesh it all out. Now I need to get a few hours of sleep though, so I'll get that sorted out tomorrow.  ;D
No problem!  You go get some rest.  Can't wait to see you tie the rest of the background all together in the end.  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wolfy

I told you I ran out of ideas!....But I wanted to created a character who's main focus wasn't about toppling the pokemon league...at least not primarily. What I'm thinking is that the letter mentions the war and that it's currently finished, meaning a rebuilding continent that's in need of someone intelligent...and while she's not the studious type, Raine also isn't just an air-head either. Her parents drilled knowledge into her head until she couldn't take it, but she still retains it.

And you didn't mention whether or not the region already had a Pokemon Professor on hand, so...I'd say this mysterious benefactor could be linked to the Pokemon League in an attempt to draw someone in to become one(as while questions would be asked why she left, no one would really know that Raine didn't want to become a professor like her parents wanted, and her views could have changed as well after some time and humility is given), or possibly even someone evil, shady, behind the scenes.

Though I can try to change that part if you like. :3

King Serperior

There is indeed a Professor onhand, a middle-aged guy by the name of Pine.

That said, one possibility is that, as there's a new region, her parents could have sent her there with the intentions of her working with fossils, but she just takes it as the chance to do her own thing. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wolfy

Possibly, though she hasn't had contact with her parents since running away. :3 Still, the proposal could come from Professor Pine, as there are no doubt fossils to be found, especially ones that could have been unearthed (and hopefully not destroyed) by the war. Not to mention possible Ancient ruins.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wolfy

Kimera

Ok, first real draft of my character. I'm just not so familiar with the different regions, so she probably comes from one of the other chars ^^

Name: Niru Tachibana
Orientation: Lesbian
Home Region: Sinnoh
Team:
     - Venipede: An eager and loyal pokemon ready to protect its Mistress. Niru's venipede is the offspring of the scolipede of Niru's mother.
     - Goomy: The first pokemon Niru caught. An oddball perhaps cause its not a venomous one. She caught it just cause it looked cute and while her venipede is her main fighter, she keeps this little girl around mostly for cuddling.

Personality: Niru is sweet and kindhearted. Not a real fighter, she has barely any outdoor skills and relies mostly on her friends while traveling. Niru is an eager student wishing to become the best in her field. 

Biography: Niru was born in a wealthy family and is the daughter of a rather talented pokemon trainer that was best known for her strong Scolipede.

However, Niru never had taken any real interest in pokemon training before, as the girl was just satisfied with playing with her mom's pokemon while focusing mostly on her studies. Her field of study is medicine and for her doctorate, she does a study on poke-venom and its possible uses in medicine. Although she planned on stuying samples at the university, her mother actually convinced her a more direct approach and going into the field. As such, after some convincing, Niru decided to become a pokemon trainer like her mom, but with an eye to specialise in capturing venomous types to further her studies.

Although one might think she could begin by using her mothers pokemon, her mom thought it best she began from the bottom with just a rookie. To help her on the way, Niru was given one of Scolipede's children, a strong venipede. As for where to begin her quest, her mother suggested going to Tokai, a fairly unknown region with oppertunities to find new venomous pokemon and a region that could also benefit from Niru's medical skills.

Now armed with her companion, her medical satchel and sample analyser, Niru was ready to begin her voyage.

Ons/Offs: Just keep it clean. I'm open to a lot but when in douth, just PM me and we can discuss ideas.

King Serperior

Quote from: Kimera on February 21, 2015, 10:10:18 AM
Ok, first real draft of my character. I'm just not so familiar with the different regions, so she probably comes from one of the other chars ^^
That's perfectly fine.  She doesn't have to be from a region that you don't know much about.   :-)

Now, let's see what we have here:
Home Region:
As said above, she can be from a region that you know. 
Team:
     - Venipede: An eager and loyal pokemon ready to protect its Mistress. Niru's venipede is the offspring of the scolipede of Niru's mother.
     - Goomy: The first pokemon Niru caught. An oddball perhaps cause its not a venomous one. She caught it just cause it looked cute and while her venipede is her main fighter, she keeps this little girl around mostly for cuddling.
     - ???:
Interesting team!  I know that you're likely looking for a Poison type to round things out, so a couple of possible suggestions could be:  Croagunk (A mischievous frog), Bulbasaur (A basic starter), Gastly (Versatile ghost), or Budew (Grass type baby-stage).  That said, if you want, she can just start with those two Pokemon.
Biography: Niru was born in a wealthy family and is the daughter of a rather talented pokemon trainer that was best known for her strong Scolipede.

However, Niru never had taken any real interest in pokemon training before, as the girl was just satisfied with playing with her mom's pokemon while focusing mostly on her studies. Her field of study is medicine and for her doctorate, she does a study on poke-venom and its possible uses in medicine. As such, she decided to become a pokemon trainer like her mom, but wishes to specialise in capturing venomous types to further her studies.

Although one might think she could begin by using her mothers pokemon, her mom thought it best she began from the bottom with just a rookie. To help her on the way, Niru was given one of Scolipede's children, a strong venipede.

Now Niru was ready to begin her voyage.
Okay, I'm liking the nice student aspect.  I think a doctor would be much-needed on this journey!  That aside, how would she have found out about Tokai?  I could see her possibly learning about it through her mother as I am sure that Tokai is in need of doctors.  Perhaps also as a way to 'kick her out of the nest' as well?  A small expansion on the bio and she'll be ready.  Just make the changes I suggested and we'll be one step closer to starting.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wolfy

So King, has it already been decided who's going to be in the game as far as the three others go, and now we're submitting profiles to be the fourth member, or is everything still up in the air?

King Serperior

Quote from: Wolfy on February 21, 2015, 10:35:14 AM
So King, has it already been decided who's going to be in the game as far as the three others go, and now we're submitting profiles to be the fourth member, or is everything still up in the air?
Applications for interest in the game will end in about two hours.  After that, I'll wait until the final edits for Warg and Kim to be made.  Then, I'll make my decision as to the final four.  However, the characters are looking extremely good, so, depending on how things look, I may take another of the characters.  I am just hesitant to have more than five players, maybe even six as a max, for the game.  Any more than that and things can quickly fall apart if a person decides to leave the game.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wolfy

AidenWhite

My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

King Serperior

Quote from: Wolfy on February 21, 2015, 10:52:51 AM
Oh I almost forgot, what's your stance on Shiny Pokemon?
I don't mind an occasional shiny to appear, but it's not going to be something that is very common.  I don't want to see every character getting a Shiny or finding them.  Even if they do happen to see one, I don't think they'll be an easy catch.  So, while I don't mind them, I'll be somewhat strict on their capture/obtaining.
Quote from: AidenWhite on February 21, 2015, 10:53:41 AM
I'd never leave a Pokemon game, that's just blasphemy.
Haha, no worries, Aiden!  I know you'd never poof away unless you were kidnapped by aliens of sucked into an alternate dimension where anime rules apply!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wolfy

Aw, I was hoping my character could have a shiny Tyrunt....Blue Dinosaur! xD

...But that's ok. :3

AidenWhite

Yuli's Charmander is shiny, but that's because she's from the Dragon's Den where they are fanatics of dragon-type pokemon, even though Charizard doesn't get Dragon-typing until he megas into X, I think it's X.

Quote from: King Serperior on February 21, 2015, 10:57:02 AM
Haha, no worries, Aiden!  I know you'd never poof away unless you were kidnapped by aliens of sucked into an alternate dimension where anime rules apply!

I admit that would be pretty fantastic, but even then I'd find a way to keep playing this game! *determined look*
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

King Serperior

Quote from: Wolfy on February 21, 2015, 10:59:48 AM
Aw, I was hoping my character could have a shiny Tyrunt....Blue Dinosaur! xD

...But that's ok. :3
Quote from: AidenWhite on February 21, 2015, 11:04:39 AM
Yuli's Charmander is shiny, but that's because she's from the Dragon's Den where they are fanatics of dragon-type pokemon, even though Charizard doesn't get Dragon-typing until he megas into X, I think it's X.
Well, once the final edits done to characters are done and I've gotten the characters chosen for the game, we can discuss more in detail in regards to possible shiny Pokemon  For now, we'll assume that none of them are Shiny, but it's a distinct posibility that a character may have one to start.  I just don't want to dilute the uniqueness of Shiny Pokemon by giving everyone one or more.
I admit that would be pretty fantastic, but even then I'd find a way to keep playing this game! *determined look*
I'm sure you would, with all the multidimensional tech that an anime-universe would have.  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace