The Story Lottery - Information and Participant Profiles

Started by Britwitch, August 20, 2019, 12:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Name: Sun Wukong
Preferred story tags: Anything from light to extreme.
Preferred pairings: Pref. M - F, Open to F - F   (Always open to trans, intersex, nonbinary or fluid characters writing as or opposite.)
Preferred genres: Slice of Life, Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, Dark twists on genres, Modern/Urban Fantasy, Post-Apocalypse. Can do fandoms including DC, Marvel, various video games.
Preferred Content: Open to smut or story-heavy. Lean smut heavy for 1-shots, story-heavy for anything longer. Prefer dominant roles.
Maximum number of stories: 2
Typical post length: Around 3-5 paragraphs.
Typical posting rate: Varies with post length and real life. Typically every 1-2 days. Sometimes can be several times a day, sometimes can be as long as a week. 

jeffkevlar

Name: Jeffkesr
Preferred story tags: all except [NA]
Preferred pairings: M/F
Preferred genres: open to almost any. Prefer OC to any fandoms.
Maximum number of stories: 1
Typical post length: A few paragraphs. Enough to establish what MC is doing and how they are feeling. I like a back and forth in a RP.
Typical posting rate: Usually daily sometimes multiple times a day.

deardeer

Name: Doe
Preferred story tags: [L-H]
Preferred pairings: M-F (writing the female role)
Preferred genres: Romance, modern fantasy/supernatural, sci-fi, southern/suburban gothic, horror, mystery/thriller (Age gaps and unresolved sexual tension are two of my favorite things ever)
Maximum number of stories: 5
Typical post length: 200 to 500+ words
Typical posting rate: Moderate/Rapid

CassieBear

Name: CassieBear
Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [EX] (for Gore)
Preferred pairings: M-F (preferably Female), F-F, M-M
Preferred genres: Drama, Modern, Post-Apocalyptic, Mystery/Thriller, Romance, Horror/Macabre/Lovecraftian, Slice of Life, Adventure, Unusual Dynamics.
Preferred content: More story, but smut okay (80/20 ratio)
Typical post length: Anywhere between 300-1000 words, sometimes more depending on what's going on. Usually stay around 300-600 words.
Typical posting rate: Slow (posting frequency usually posted in signature).
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

dreamerxoxo

Name: dreamerxoxo
Preferred story tags: [L-H] [BON] [NC-H] [UN]
Preferred pairings: FxM (as female role only), FxF, MxM, FxMtF (either), MxMtF (either)
Preferred genres: Romance, supernatural/fantasy, sci-fi, real-life/slice-of-life/modern, western, historical, open to any genre tbh. No fandoms.
Typical post length: 200 - 700 words
Typical posting rate: Slow
Status 11/1: Back. Caught a bad cold from my trip and still coughing my lungs out... Sorry for delays. Hoping to get better soon so I can get to replies.

Ons/Offs Thread | F-list

Usani

Name:- Usani

Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [BON], [EX] etc.- [BON] and [BON-E]

Preferred pairings: M-F, F-F, M-M etc. as well as your preferred gender to write in each pairing.- F-M and F-F (Both preferably)!  I'm also open to M-M depending on the story since I'm not normally use to doing M-M rp's. (I prefer to always play as the female and a submissive female as well as a submissive male in M-M plots!)

Preferred genres: Romance, horror, sci-fi, historical etc.- I enjoy Slice of Life, DD (MD)/LG (Is my favorite! DD=Daddy Dom MD=Mommy Domme) , Romance, modern day, supernaturall (normally just vampires and possibly Anthropomorphic type characters as well, anything else just ask!), also lately my favorite cravings have been incest (only father/daughter), Youtuber/OC, Celeb/OC: I also prefer to use face claims and I have face claims for all the male and female characters that I prefer to play against and even my Youtuber/Celeb choices as well.  So, as for MY CHARACTER please choose any face claim you want, I wanna be fair obviously!  ^_^

Maximum number of stories:- 1-2

Typical post length: 100-200 words, 500+ words, 1000+ words- Ummmm I've never really gave that any consideration before so ummmm, I think maybe 200-500 words.  Basically in layman's terms at least a paragraph!  Please also take in consideration that I do have a learning disability so sometimes I do struggle with writing long posts as well so just bare with me BUT I will at least post a paragraph cause I hate one-liners just as much as the next person, heh!  ^_^

Typical posting rate: Slow (once a week or less)/Moderate (every other day or so)/Rapid (capable of multiple posts per day)- Rapid, I pretty much post multiple times of day!    (So, okay just so you guys understand the kind of RPer I am, I'm physically disabled and can't drive so I'm pretty much a homebody pretty much.  And so aside from  gaming my favorite hobby is RPing and I'm also a night owl and am always on very late into the night!  So, I hope to find an RP partner/partners that are the same so we can have some fun! :D  I also, love chatting OOC for brainstorming or just chatting and possibly making new friends!  ^_^  )

Capone

Name: Capone
Preferred pairings: M-F
Preferred genres: Space opera science fiction/fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy (be it vampires or Shadowrun style), Trapped-in-a-Game-World, Cyberpunk
Typical post length: 500+/1000+ words
Typical posting rate: Slow, rarely Moderate

TheDoctor46

Name: TheDoctor46
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON]
Preferred pairings: M-F - Preferred choice male, but happy to try either role.
Preferred genres: Romance, Modern, Slice of Life
Typical post length: 500-1500 words, depending on partner and story
Typical posting rate: Moderate

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Name: The Lovely Tsaritsa
Preferred pairings: M-F, or F-F, I prefer writing the female character.
Preferred genres: Romance, Modern, Slice of Life
Preferred content: The even mix, of story, and smut? Story is the little more important, to me though.
Typical post length: 500+ words, maybe more, if needed.
Typical posting rate: Slow (once a week or less)

dragonsen

Name: Dragonsen
Preferred story tags: [BON], [BON-E], [NC-H], [NC-E], [EX]
Preferred pairings: M-F with me as M preferred but can write F if needed. I prefer to play the dominant but not necessary.
Preferred genres: I write in all genres
Preferred Content: I can do smut heavy or more story-based equally. My main character is usually a dominant male. I can be persuaded to write submissive and/or female, but I can't guarantee the quality will be as high.
Typical post length: Min of 2 paragraphs, at least 200 words, usually average about 300 to 400 with the exceptions of dialogue posts.
Typical posting rate: Slow (once a week) on average. At the start, I can post usually once a day but as time goes on, real life intrudes and I have to slow down again. However, if I am truly invested in the story, I usually post more often. I do communicate with partners about posting delays.
Knowledge is the gathering of useless information - Arthvr Dragonsen
Discord: arthvrdragonsen
My Ons & Offs - My Plot Requests - My E AppKnown Absences - Story Lottery Profile - Stories

Dhampyress

Name: Dhampyress
Preferred story tags: Any but I don't usually do light stories.
Preferred pairings: F-M (I only pla  females), F-F,
Preferred genres: Urban Fantasy/Supernatural Fantasy (Vampires, Demons etc.) Twisted or Dark Fairytales (can be based on actual fairy tales or original) Horror, Romance, Tragedy, Superheroes, High Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Cyberpunk and other things) Post-apocalyptic or Dystopian, Steampunk/Diselpunk
Maximum number of stories: 1-2
Typical post length: 1000+ words or more.
Typical posting rate: Slow (more than likely)

Inferior Rabbit

Name: Inferior Rabbit
Preferred story tags: [L-H/E], [BON-E], [UN]
Preferred pairings: M/F, Prefer Male
Preferred genres: Romance, Adventure, Historical, Modern, Fantasy
Maximum number of stories: 2-3
Typical post length: 1000+
Typical posting rate: Slow-Moderate
"A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled."
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

zoarster

Name: Zoarster
Preferred story tags: [L-H] [BON] [NC-H]
Preferred pairings: M-F (either), M-M (sub M), M-multiple F (M); sub role preferred but not necessary
Preferred genres: Modern, sci-fi dystopia, female-led relationship
Preferred content: Smut heavy
Typical post length: 100-200 words
Typical posting rate: Moderate (every other day or so)

Demifailure

Name: Demi.
Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [BON].
Preferred pairings: M-F, F-F. In cases of a M-F, I prefer to play the male.
Preferred genres: Romance, horror, sci-fi, superhero/villain, fantasy and modern fantasy.
Maximum number of stories: 3
Typical post length: Depends on who I’m paired with, it can go from three paragraphs to five.
Typical posting rate: Rapid.

RedEve

Name: RedEve
Preferred story tags: [L-H] [BON]
Preferred pairings: M-F with me playing the F role
Preferred genres: modern, romance, historical all work for me
Typical post length: 500-1000 words depending on the game. I’m thinking closer to 500 than 1000 words for a one-shot
Typical posting rate: I would commit to once a week for this game, with more posts when my schedule permits
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

ready4roleplay

Name: Ready4Roleplay
Preferred pairings:  F-F
Preferred genres: Romance, modern, historical
Preferred content: Story heavy
Typical post length: Varies, could be 200+, could be 500+
Typical posting rate: Slow (posting mostly limited to weekends)

Ouroboros

Name: Ouroboros
Preferred story tags: Any 
Preferred pairings: Honestly it depends on context, but I generally prefer an element of queerness - so for the purpose of this lottery I'm going to say MxM, FxF, non-fetishized binary and non-binary trans characters, and throuples of various configurations.
Preferred content: Story heavy, 100%. I'm not into PWP.
Preferred genres: Historical fantasy (Joseon dynasty, Regency, life under Queen Nzinga, Victorian-era, etc.), sci-fi of varying types, post-apocalyptic with or without fantasy elements, non-Western settings of all kinds. See my linked ons/offs and request thread for more information.
Maximum number of stories: Let's play it by ear.
Typical post length: It can vary depending on the post and partner. I don't pursue length for its own sake, but I do generally have at least 3-4 paragraphs or 500+ words or so for general conversational posting.
Typical posting rate: Slooooow. I'm dipping my toe back in after a hiatus and I will absolutely not be able to do more than weekends. Especially with holiday madness coming up.
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Lyrical

Name: Sarita
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [NC-H]
Preferred pairings: M-F (I prefer to write as female)
Preferred genres: fantasy, sci-fi, superhero, urban fantasy, slice of life
Preferred content: flexible either way
Typical post length: 300 - 500, (lows around 250, highs around 1000)
Typical posting rate: daily

BlackStone

Name: Blackstone
Preferred story tags: L-H, L-E, BON, BON-E, NC-H, NC-E
Preferred pairings: M-F, Multiple characters, prefer male role, can write female support characters
Preferred genres: Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Sci-Fi, Contemporary
Maximum number of stories: 1-2
Typical post length: 500+ words
Typical posting rate: Slow to Moderate
Other: On and Offs and samples of writing in signature block below

Writersblockade

Name: Writersblockade
Preferred story tags: Whatever Fits the Story
Preferred pairings: M-F, pref writing male (can try to flex writing female)
Preferred genres: Flexible, but favorites include action/sci fi elements
Preferred content Smut range negotiable, though some semblance of story preferred. My roleplay preferences are good to navigate by.
Maximum number of stories: 1 (for now)
Typical post length: 500 words on average
Typical posting rate: Slow
Preferred content: Story heavy, but I appreciate smut!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

tarasalem

Figure I'll put my name in for when I decide to do this! Been thinking about trying this out for a while now~<3

Name: tarasalem
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON], [NC-H], [EX]
Preferred pairings: M-F, F-F, Harem Settings, prefer to write Female role, particularly submissive.
Preferred genres: Romance, historical, fantasy, supernatural, mystery
Preferred content: Flexible, though I've been angling more towards smut heavy as of late. Especially if it's a genre along the lines of bondage/non-con.
Maximum number of stories: 1 for now.
Typical post length: 750+ all the way to around 2000+ words. I usually match my writing amount to my partner’s.
Typical posting rate: Slow to Moderate (a recent average of 4 days a week, but it may occasionally spiral into lower numbers).

Dichotomy

Name:Dichotomy
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON], [EX] - I am willing to try Exotic but I don't have overly much experience with non-human characters!
Preferred pairings: M-F, F-F (writing as the female)
Preferred genres: Romance, SciFi, Historical, Fantasy, Steampunk, WildWest, Post-Apocalyptic, Pirates
Typical post length:500+ words
Typical posting rate: Moderate (every other day or so)
Preferred content:Story to smut ranges from 60:40 to 40:60.

taurinekitten

Name: taurinekitten
Preferred story tags: Any
Preferred pairings: M-F, female role
Preferred genres: I like 'em all
Preferred content: More story over smut, but defintely love the smut.
Typical post length: between 800-2000
Typical posting rate: Slow, 1-2 a week

Sara Nilsson

Name: Sara Nilsson
Preferred story tags: L-H, L-E, BON, NC-H, NC-H
Preferred pairings: Fmeale and hetero pairing
Preferred genres: Uff this is a tough one. I enjoy romantic stories but they can be set in fantasy, real world, sci fi, steampunk etc. I am pretty flexible with the setting as long as it isn't a world where men or women are automatically boss based on their gender and also no canon stories please.
Preferred content: Flexible. Depends on the idea, in general prefer story over smut. Shorter stories can be more smut heavy
Typical post length: 500+
Typical posting rate: A few times a week.

OliBear

Name: Oli! :)
Preferred story tags: [UN] (no [NA] though.)
Preferred pairings: Any/all- I have the most experience writing women, but with the right partner and story, I'll write anything.
Preferred genres: Fantasy, Horror, Dystopian. Do not enjoy SOL, or 'everyday' stories.
Typical post length: 2-3 Paragraphs, depending on the frequency. If it's more rapid, I can do 1-2 at a time to help keep things moving, but if its once a week I'm comfortable being more detailed and verbal.
Typical posting rate: Depends on the partner, same as above really. I can try to do at least once a day, but Once every-other day during M-F would be more likely. On the weekends, I can devote an hour or two to do rapid-fire as well.