News:

Main Menu

First Character Crush

Started by YaoiRolePlay, April 15, 2012, 05:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter6806

Sondra Benes (played by Zenia Merton) in Space 1999.  (I'm showing my age.)
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Samael

For my own first character crush (since Psylocke was just a... ahem.. phase)...
Agent Scully.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Elias

Sidney Prescott/ Neve Campbell my first horror film was also my first crush.

TentacleFan

Mine is definitely Psylocke, and yes the Japanese ethnicity after the body swap version. Not the original English version.  :D

And I do have this figure of her as well.

I'm going to take my time. I have all the time in the world. To make you mine. It is written in the stars above.

Something's wrong when you regret, things that haven't happened yet. - The Submarines - 1940

See my O's/O's / Open Roleplays Requests / List of Current RPs / A&A's / Image Thread
Puerto de Oro: World of Interracial Fantasy
A&A's Updated : 02/10/2014

Beorning

I believe that some of my first character crushes were from X-Men comic books, too. Definitely Jim Lee's version of Psylocke, possibly Rogue and... well... the villainess Spiral:

Also, Lucy Westenra from Coppola's version of Dracula:

Bram Stokers Dracula - Lucy Nearly Turned

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

TheGlyphstone

Special Agent Tanya Adams, from C&C: Red Alert 1 and 2.

- the RA2 actress for the character. RA1's Tanya was more badass, less snarky, but almost as hot if more poorly rendered. RA3 ruined the character.

Saphir

...pretty much the reason why I wanted to be the pink ranger...

...even though now he looks like he spent a few years in a Russian prison and broke out, but he can still get it...

Lyron

Um...Guess it would've been Naruto (do I really need to give a picture?). :P Either that or Ste from Beautiful Thing:

Don't remember which one came first.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Vergil1989

Might as well share one of my own.  I know not when or how it started but I think I need only show a pic to get my message across lol.  I too feel old now no thanks to you guys lol.

And then there was this as well.  I'm a gamer, what can I say?  :P

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Remy

Love the topic.  It's super to read back through the shows I'd forgotten about. 

My first crush was Poldark.  It was the character from a British TV show I watched early on Sunday evenings after tea.  To me, he was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. Given  I was about 11 or 12, my judgement might have been limited.

But  I had a giant crush on him, and thought he was a real ''mans man''.  When he kissed his lady,  I would make sure my mum was out of the room, in case she'd make me turn the channel.