Dark Harry Potter Role Play Anyone?

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, March 22, 2012, 07:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsptGoddess

Yessss (:

So Snape and Bellatrix. Shall I take on another?

AlphaWolfQuin

That's entirely up to you if I get enough characters by tonight I'll post in the AM or possibly tonight before bed but I doubt that ha ha my pillow is calling for me  XD
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Clio

Snape? Wait, we have Snape?

So Snape, Lucius, Draco...hmm...

I'll have one of each. ;)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Google

Dark Potter, Oh I am in and more then willing to play Lucius or a less well known Death Eater
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Kate

OHWceta

Will Hogwarts be in it much? And can we have more than one character?

I kind of wanted one of my characters to be a student who's slowly being corrupted.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Kate on March 25, 2012, 07:56:44 AM
non cannon ok ?

Both OC and Cannons are welcome  ;D

Quote from: Google on March 25, 2012, 07:28:30 AM
Dark Potter, Oh I am in and more then willing to play Lucius or a less well known Death Eater
You're more then welcome to play Lucius  ;D

Quote from: OHWceta on March 25, 2012, 09:26:45 AM
Will Hogwarts be in it much? And can we have more than one character?

I kind of wanted one of my characters to be a student who's slowly being corrupted.
We can have Hogwarts in it if you want I can make a student character to go to the school as well the story will take place after the war so we can have a line up of new students going to Hogwarts  ;D

OHWceta

I actually had a fanfic once where my character had a rivalry with one of the Potter kids.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

AlphaWolfQuin

We can do that if you want I'm open to all ideas haha I'm bringing Snape and Bellatrix back from the dead well I'm going to write as if they never died  ;D

Jag

Do you mind if I link your game in my interest thread? It seems we both have the same, somewhat, idea. A Death Eater game. Mine is before the books and yours is after. So do you mind me linking your game in my thread (it gives people more options for what time frame they could want to play)? ^__^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

AlphaWolfQuin

Go for it I have no problem with that  ;D

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

If everyone wants they can start posting Character profiles :)

RubySlippers

Witch terrorist could be fun some steampunk witch nightmare into seeing how much she can do to the good guys and the Muggles, tech may impractical to mix with magic but devices powered only by magic should do a twisted take on Muggle ideas. And whats fun she won't even use black magic just regular enchantments and charms applied to devious devices that would boggle the opposition. Think of her as a magical version of a gadgeteer genius.

Likely the leader might frown on her tactics but they could prove effective in the third wizarding war when it comes.

AlphaWolfQuin

I'm open for ideas please feel free to create your character as you want them seeing as no one else opted to take the role of the Dark Lord's heir I'm going to have my OC do it and have other characters be top death eaters if that's ok with everyone Snape of course will be a top guy because he is my OCs father and Bellatrix as well because she was Voldemort's top soldier I will be writing how my OC became the heir to Voldemort's army in my first post so that it makes sense

Clio

I wish there was a way Lily could be in this...lol. She's my character...but I know it's too late for that.

Anyway, who did Snape have a child with? I wanna know! *smiles*

So yeah. Should I play Ginny or an OC? The OC will be similar to Lily anyway.

AlphaWolfQuin

Usually it's a witch that my OC never met or that was killed but I did have an idea to toy around with Lily having another child before Harry that was Snape's ha ha but I've never really put it into play  >:)

AlphaWolfQuin

and you can play either I don't mind at all if you play Ginny or an OC if you wanted you can even play both ha ha  ;D

gsptGoddess

Quote from: Krys Snape on March 25, 2012, 04:00:50 PM
Usually it's a witch that my OC never met or that was killed but I did have an idea to toy around with Lily having another child before Harry that was Snape's ha ha but I've never really put it into play  >:)

What a cheating little whore. I don't think James would have been too happy with that. :P

AlphaWolfQuin

I know right and Harry would be kind of mad if he found out afterward I was thinking my OC could be the evil child from her while Harry was the Golden boy ya know but like I said I never wrote anything on it so I don't know how well it would go

Clio

Well, when I do Snape/Lily fiction, usually Snape rapes her, or they do love each other...she just knows she can't be with a deatheater. Blah blah blah. Just my own personal fantasies. :)

Well, perhaps Ginny would a good character to play then. I'll claim her and get a sheet up tonight.

AlphaWolfQuin

Alright awesome I'll have my character sheets up tonight as well and possibly the first post if everyone is ready by then  ;D

Clio

AlphaWolfQuin

I don't have one ha ha I didn't think of that thank you for pointing it out Honestly I've never made a character sheet code so give me a few to figure it out and put it up sorry about that I feel so stupid right now haha