The Antichrist's Nephilim bride (F for Dom M Char, AHS inspired)

Started by LamentingQuill, November 16, 2019, 02:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I am looking for a partner to play a dom male character inspired by Michael from AHS.

The age of darkness has arrived and the Antichrist, son of the fallen one, is ruling with an iron fist...

Lucy, or Alucielle as her father named her at birth, is a Nephilim, daughter of the Archangel of Music Sandalphon… life has not been easy for her, always hiding her identity as she tries to stay hidden, terrified the agents of the Antichrist will find her…

They’ve been looking for all the rare Nephilim scattered throughout the globe, recruiting the weaker willed ones and killing the resistant ones… Lucy knows if they find her, she’s dead, because she’ll never help evil, NEVER.

Lately though, she’s been having the most peculiar and… unnerving… and kinda erotic… dreams…

A man holds her close in a dark room with only the glow from a roaring fireplace being the one source of light, the flickering light dances upon his golden hair as he sways with her to some softly playing intimate music… she wants to push him away for some reason, she feels frightened, though she doesn’t know why… but she can’t, she immobile in his arms, she can’t move at all…

He whispers in her ear then “You are mine, Alucielle… I’m coming for you…”

She always wakes up drenched in sweat and breathing as though she’d just sprinted a whole mile… is it just a strange recurring nightmare? Or is it more?

Hit me up! :D

I’m open to using Alucielle in an alternate timeline of AHS: Apocalypse as well, I’ve done plenty of reading about this particular season and I can also read more. I don’t really have time to binge the tv show, but if my partner requires me to see specific episodes for reference, I can go look them up on Netflix.

If my partner wants to go this route, we can discuss together a plot that would work for this particular universe.

I am seeking for a partner to play Michael in this setting.

LamentingQuill