HEROES (Intrest Check)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, November 03, 2011, 08:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Hey y`all. I was wondering if any Heroes fans wanted to set up a potential group that was based on the hit tv show?

Set after the fnial episode when Claire reveals her healing power to the world.
How will this brave new world feel about her and her kinde? Will they recieve any kinde of acceptance?
Wll they go back to been hunted by the Government?
This would be a perfect jumping off piont for the characters. Id love to see a mix of the canon characters as well as the created chars people would want to play with exciteing new abilities.

Id like to play my fave Character. Former Cheerleader and induestructable girl Claire Bennet.
Who much to her farthers Dismay is in the spotlight more then any other "Homo Superior" as they are calling them.
But how do others such as Matt, Peter, Hiro, Ando, Tracey and Mohinder deal with this new world?
Will Noah Bennet and Angela Petrelli start plotting some sort of world wide mindwipe?
And how Will Syler feel now his kinde are "Outed"?

Lots of plot threads are still left hanging from the show and I`d love to play them out here in a rpg foarm.
Any Intrest??? 

Bloody Rose

Heroes always was one of my favorite shows, if people show interest I will as well.

JadenMystic

This looks like it could be fun to do. Love watching this show when it was on the air. Claire was also one of my favs. :-) I'd love to play Niki Sanders if/when this gets started. I could have a lot of fun being a split personality of Niki/Jessica. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Kate

Niki/Jessica could be interesting also ! i fully agree !

I would be interested ! (phps non-cannon character)

LunarSage

After the first season the whole show went downhill in my opinion... I blame the writers' strike.

I really dug Peter when he was nice and powerful.  Then they nerfed him and made Sylar a good guy? 

I stopped watching after the beginning of the third season... you wanted to do things based on the end of the 4th season?  What about our own take on the series starting right after the 1st season ended?  I -loved- the first season.  Sylar was a villain to fear.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

rhev

I liked this show and thought it went downhill a lot when the characters started getting 'too' powerful.  I think that the 'nerfing' as lunar calls it, was a boon to saving the show.   Peter's ability to mimic any power was fantastic, though he could only hold one at a time.   In addition the severe crippling of Hiro was greatly needed.  He was just too invincible.

That being said, I'd love to play a character in a game like this as long as it was erotic themed.  As much as I liked the show, I don't really have a lot of interest in playing out loose story threads.   Now if you want to have a super powered erotic story line.  I 'm all in.   There are certain canon characters I could play, but would prefer a non cannon one.  Maybe someone who seeks out Claire as a way to understand his new abilities?

VoluptuousVixen

Hey guys, sorry to put the kibosh on this. But my workload has increased and i sadly cannot run another group. I'm currently running a marvel avengers rpg if anyone is interested. But that is using Canon characters. So sorry. xxxx

LunarSage

No worries, lois.  RL is the bane of us all, heh.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Antioch

*Drools* Pick Me.... Pick Me

Haha I would love it......I just finished watching Heroes and was upset because it ended. I almost cried when I watched the finale.

Edit: Never mind maybe I should read the whole thread. Although I would like if maybe someone else would be up to taking on the challenge?