Looking for RP (revised 12-12)

Started by Arlyn, May 16, 2008, 11:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilaen

The 'Medieval Academy' idea sounds fun! If you're still open to it, lemmie know and we can plot more together.

Arlyn

Updated.  Removed the SMT idea and crossed out the Macross idea, though it is still available.

FlaminGlory

I rather like the idea of Assimilation.

Arlyn

Updated.  Also, I apologize to those who attempted to get my attention before this post if I never managed to get back to you.

FlaminGlory

Haibane

Quote from: Arlyn on May 16, 2008, 11:11:26 PM
Anime that I have knowledge of/am interested in:

Please Teacher
Do you know that Kazami Mizuho is my favourite female anime character of all time? I just love everything about her, her face, her mannerisms and character, her style, her superb dress sense, her attitude, her car... mmm... her incredible body... I almost wrote a very hentai-ish fanfic to Onegai! Teacher once but got sidetracked into roleplaying.

I just thought I'd mention that.

I'm sure there are lots of Mizuho/Kei scenes we don't see in the anime that would make interesting RPG material...  ;D

Arlyn

Well, I know now.  ^_~  But yes, she is a great character, and Kei isn't too bad either, I suppose.  And I agree, there are many scenes between the two that I'm pretty sure we don't get to see in the anime.

Haibane