Hermaphrodites, anyone?

Started by Creeper, June 08, 2007, 04:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper

You know, for the fetish's popularity there are surprisingly few games with herms in them.

So! Time to rectify that. I'm looking for a H/M game, or M/H/M, or H/M/F or any other combination of the former, so long as there's a H in it.

Possible basic ideas:

1. [Modern] Mad scientist get bored/lonely and tries to make the perfect woman. It does not go as planned...

2. [Fantasy] A Thief/Warrior/Princess/Random Passer-by angers a god of perversion, who sees fit to curse her with a little something 'extra'. She must seek penance from the priests of the God who's forgiveness cannot be easily earned.

3. [Sci-Fi] A visiting alien scientist/mercenary/Random Passer-by crash lands on earth. Maybe someone on the cold planet can help her repair her ship and leave? Or maybe she'll decide to stay...

Open to other suggestions/plot elements/fetishes. If a prospective player requires more plot, I'll be happy to make a juicer story.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Jester

I have always liked the idea of F/H/F.

I think I saw someone do a scene on here where three teenage girls started to explore and found out their friend had more to offer them than most boys did!

Id love to see that again.

Are you wanting to play the herm?

Tom

I was involved in that old thread you mentioned, if you're thinking about the same one as I do. Herms are one of my biggest kinks, and I'm currently playing a herm (half-celestial gnoll herm) in a one-on-one with Glab.

I'd love playing any of those scenes you listed. I can play either as the male, female or herm character. As for other suggestions and plot elements, I kinda fancy modern scenes with young characters (within site limits) in a high-school setting. I like having the herm as a very feminine beauty; the contrast to her having a big male cock the greater. Also, some like to play with the herm as having a combination of male and female genetalia, others with just the male parts.

Creeper

Jester- Ehh... There doesn't seem to be much potential with the exploration thing. It's like swapping the lesbain hook for a hermaphrodite one.

tom- Half-celestial Gnoll herm?

I must have a link.

Curious. I tend to shy away from modern/normal (not to be confused with superhero or magic or other elements in the setting) scenes unless they're really weird, or have a multitude of fetishes. A highschool setting could probably be done. Any thoughts on plot?

Tom

Hey,

Here's our half-celestial gnoll hermaphrodite game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7027.0
It started a while back, and we had two really long breaks, but have now gotten it going again. But still, basically just started.

Plot ideas....have you seen the movie Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan? I was thinking something along those lines. Let me know if you haven't and I'll explain.

Another idea is having a high school superheroine hermaphrodite, she tries to have a normal life, but both her superhero troubles and her abnormal sexuality are causing her problems...

ZK

Aside from Lir-Lir, I must be one of the few females who enjoy hermaphrodites too. Well, on here anyway.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lirliel

*Smiles* Hmm Slavetomydesire is Herm crazy too *giggles*.. but yeah.. I think ZK and myself are the two full time Hermaphrodite enjoyees.. that aint even a word.. I know :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

firestorm

I'm honestly surprised that more people aren't interested -- I mean, it's hermaphrodites, there's something for everyone there.   ;D

ZK

Yeah, it's a "no one can lose!" type thing. Unless of course you have a phobia for one of the appendages.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

brittney

hmm, this sounds like a game with a lot of potential involved. i'd be willing to sign up for it if there is a need for additional players. it seems you have your first interested party already. *waves to pbemtom*

Creeper

Never seen Mean Girls, I'm afraid. There probably wasn't enough explosions in the trailer to catch my interest  :).

The heroine idea sounds interesting, but I'm in a metric tonne of superhero games already. How about a psychological horror, ala Dante's Peak, Silent Hill or The Cell?

Heee heee heee. One day a girl wakes up to find she isn't really a 'girl' any more... and the world treats it as if she were completely normal?

ZK

Psychological Horror and Sex don't seem to mix with me [although I enjoy doing it, I don't really -enjoy- it if you catch my drift], although I enjoy both thoroughly. But that would be more light based psychological horror, unlike your suggestions. Silent Hill and The Cell are far...grotesque and plain bizarre to be it... Silent Hill the game series is far worse. Mewples.

Dynadin

Well, for an alternate story possibility, there's always the world of Darkness. The Tzimice (Fleshcrafters) have lots of fun little projects! Herms are just one of the most popular kinds.

Creeper

Yeah, those were bad examples, in retrospect. Less grotesque and bloody and more creepy-disturbing. Like Unknown Armies, if anyone's heard of it.

firestorm

If I may interject, I'd be up for something more akin to the fantasy idea, if anyone else is interested.  Could go for something similar to what Creeper suggested, or I have an idea or two cooking in my head.

Lirliel

Could always go with the ancient cult on some far away island doing raids to bring women back in.. 'sacrifice' for there gods? *grins* or should that be goddesses?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Creeper

Quote from: Lirliel on June 11, 2007, 02:17:56 AM
Could always go with the ancient cult on some far away island doing raids to bring women back in.. 'sacrifice' for there gods? *grins* or should that be goddesses?

Maybe more like 'conversion'.

I seem to recall that a particular country picks the most flawless girl and makes her a buddhist icon until she gets too old. Maybe a thread like that? A cult picks up a woman to turn into the physical representation of their hermaphrodite goddess. She wouldn't 'be' the goddess, but would be a major religious figure, whether she likes it or not.

Just tossin' ideas out.

Lirliel

Being.. 'molded' into becoming there goddess' avatar on the island.. that sounds like fun. We would need a strong lead for that though.. *somehow.. eyes slowly go towards ZK*.. to iniate.. any girls that need to be iniated into the cult. During her 'reign' shall we say? :)

Tom

*waves to brittney*

I LIKE the island/cult/goddess idea! How about making the following adjustments/details:

The setting is an unknown island in the Carribean in the late 1800s. Indian natives, descendeants of a ancient Maya-like culture capture a white female (a pure, innocent one preferably) as the new physical representation of their goddess, and transform her using their voodoo/shamanic magic. They also capture/select men and women (native indians, people of european or african origin...or just about any cultural origin; as the place was a real "melting pot" in those day) to serve as sacrifice for her...as they believe her powers grow and their tribe prosper with each sexual rite.

I can imagine we need the following:
-The main character (girl who is magically transformed to a hermaphrodite, matching the idol of the island god)
-A sorcerer/shaman type who is the leader of the natives (maybe the GM)
-Men and women who are brought in to serve the goddess in sexual rites.

ZK

*blinks* Muah as a leader aspect? Whudda-thunk it. Or are you saying I am that perverse and crazy? ^.^ As for the Tzimisce idea, perhaps add their flavor of Vicissitude into the mix of the setting to make the alteration much more invasive.

I was a bit Tzimisce player...so, I love being the Flesh-crafter. Oh, the kinky sex we could have. Oh, the fun I could have...such delicious evil torment. ^.^

But adding in my form, I'd either be the said Goddess in disguise as a servant/shaman to do it. Although, if the main character as an icon was hermaphroditic, so thus would the deity.  It'd be considered a God/Goddess. And with Tzimisce powers, that'd be as easy as pie. ^.^

PurpleBlasphemy

Huh. This could be interesting. While pretty firmly in the lesbian section, I'm mostly top-oriented and the thought of a girl having a penis doesn't faze me much (it's like a warm, fleshy strap-on. ^.^)

Anyway, if this is going to be a small game, there already seem to be a ton of interested parties. I'll continue to watch this thread in case there's an opening or people decide to make a bigger thing of it.

Rayve13

I'd be interested, if you don't mind guys who don't mind a little cock.

Creeper

Looks like there's a good deal of interest for this sort of game. Though I don't really think vampires and the WoD really fits into this scenario. Flesh-crafting in general would be an excellent plot device.

To build on Tom's premise: Maybe there's a Chieftain, along with the Shaman and the 'Goddess'. There's something of a power-struggle between the religious parts of the cult (represented by the goddess) and the secular (The chieftain)?

Lirliel

I'd be up for being the chieftan.. you know holding everybody in line.. *grins* a bit of internal rearranging of organs power struggle.

ZK

Anywho, have fun with it people. Glad you're using some suggestions. ^.^