Hogwarts; A Future House: Year Two, Now Recruiting! Last Chance!

Started by Aiden, March 03, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

I came up with the name Mahafsoun when I did a reverse image search. Here's a link to the page with more of her pictures.

edit: Never mind looks like you sourced it!

AmberStarfire

Thanks Dancing Flower. Yeah I did. :)

I think I'm quite taken with her. In other words, not a bad avatar choice. ;) I posted her link and stuff on the face claim thread.

Keldia

With a resemblance like that, who can blame you for mistaking her for the Impossible Girl, Flower? =P And, yeah, kinda weird huh, Aribeth? Especially since we were literally creating our characters at the same time (at least from the messages on here)! Well, you know what they say about great minds thinking alike!

I figured I would post up my character, Claire, here if anyone is interested in making ties and connections and all that fun stuff! Summer is right around the corner after all!

Speaking of which...surfing Loves!? In Hawaii, I'm guessing!? Jeez, someone's lucky...Haha.
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

apygoos

Quote from: Keldia on March 05, 2014, 12:08:42 AM
With a resemblance like that, who can blame you for mistaking her for the Impossible Girl, Flower? =P And, yeah, kinda weird huh, Aribeth? Especially since we were literally creating our characters at the same time (at least from the messages on here)! Well, you know what they say about great minds thinking alike!

I figured I would post up my character, Claire, here if anyone is interested in making ties and connections and all that fun stuff! Summer is right around the corner after all!

Speaking of which...surfing Loves!? In Hawaii, I'm guessing!? Jeez, someone's lucky...Haha.
sounds like she and Skylar prolly got along pretty great.

Loves

Quote from: Caela on March 04, 2014, 09:35:42 PM
No, no chickens! Though being friends with someone as color-centric as Heather might inspire some interesting hair colors!

LOL   she'll get out her colours and see what shades she can come up with

Quote from: Keldia on March 05, 2014, 12:08:42 AM

Surfing in England actually... Kendra had set up information on it.  water will be cold, but that's all part of the fun

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Aiden

Caela

Quote from: Loves on March 05, 2014, 12:40:39 AM

LOL   she'll get out her colours and see what shades she can come up with

Surfing in England actually... Kendra had set up information on it.  water will be cold, but that's all part of the fun

lol...Lyn won't need Heather to color her air, she's a Metamorphmagus, she can change it on her own anytime she likes!

King Serperior

Gonna be gone most of today, but if anyone wants to discuss history with a Ravenclaw first year, PM me.  I pretty much have my character designed completely if you'd like to take a look (had to change a couple of details and am waiting for final approvals).

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Loves

Quote from: Aiden on March 05, 2014, 01:53:52 AM
Surfing in England?! Iggy Scoffs at all that!

Well scoff or not, its all Heather as available to  her   ::)

Quote from: Caela on March 05, 2014, 05:06:53 AM
lol...Lyn won't need Heather to color her air, she's a Metamorphmagus, she can change it on her own anytime she likes!

I meant Heather might suggest thing...lol... like stripes and pokedots,  or rainbows!  (she has a thing for rainbows)

Quote from: King Serperior on March 05, 2014, 07:52:51 AM
Gonna be gone most of today, but if anyone wants to discuss history with a Ravenclaw first year, PM me.  I pretty much have my character designed completely if you'd like to take a look (had to change a couple of details and am waiting for final approvals).

PM sent
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Moon Hound Hati

Ho hum. An HP game. That takes me back. /nostalgia

I'll give this a good read later and think up some ideas for a character.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Moon Hound Hati

Fancy meeting you here, Loves. *feigns ignorance and surprise... badly* :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

King Serperior

Quote from: Loves on March 05, 2014, 08:09:34 AM
Well scoff or not, its all Heather as available to  her   ::)

I meant Heather might suggest thing...lol... like stripes and pokedots,  or rainbows!  (she has a thing for rainbows)

PM sent
Alrighty.  Might not be able to take a good look til late tonight.  Won't have access to a computer for a few hours and I don't like fighting Autocorrect on my phone >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Loves

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on March 05, 2014, 08:35:23 AM
Fancy meeting you here, Loves. *feigns ignorance and surprise... badly* :P

*giggles*
I know....who thought I would ever by attracted to a Hogwarts themed game ::)

Quote from: King Serperior on March 05, 2014, 08:38:34 AM
Alrighty.  Might not be able to take a good look til late tonight.  Won't have access to a computer for a few hours and I don't like fighting Autocorrect on my phone >.>

No worries  :)  I'm a pretty patient bunny   ;D

ON HIATUS AGAIN

apygoos

Quote from: King Serperior on March 05, 2014, 07:52:51 AM
PM sent

Aiden

Well...3 pages since I last checked here...

If someone asked a question and I missed it, please PM it my way.

It be easier on me.

-Aiden
GM Overlord of HaF

King Serperior

No questions other than my wanting to know if there are any fixes that I need for Ben.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Aiden

aye, PM's will be addressed.

I just happen to be buried under a crap load of them at this time.

Kokaine

Alright, so I will be bringing back my original character, Oliver Olivier III.

He's very friendly so I'm very much open to the incoming first years possibly having a past with Ollie back when he was in JWA if anyone wants. He was rather short and slim back then and didn't know anything about girls (he didn't have his first girlfriend until this past year). He probably seemed like the very picture of a Hufflepuff or possibly a Gryffindor but to his surprise he was sorted into Ravenclaw...

His sheet is HERE.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

AmberStarfire

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

AmberStarfire

If you wanted to give him a project of a friend who is capable of being a decent and rule-abiding person and chooses not to be, I volunteer my character.

Her dad will also be a former Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher by the look of it (may be subject to change). He has an interest in the dark arts on his sheet, so...

Kokaine

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 05, 2014, 03:20:21 PM
If you wanted to give him a project of a friend who is capable of being a decent and rule-abiding person and chooses not to be, I volunteer my character.

Haha. Well he isn't always entirely rule abiding himself but he does tend to fall more on the "good" side. But sure, he likes trying to bring out the best in people so he could very well attempt to do so with your character. We can plot a little more once she's approved and posted up if you'd like.

My O/Os

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Kokaine on March 05, 2014, 03:26:09 PM
Haha. Well he isn't always entirely rule abiding himself but he does tend to fall more on the "good" side. But sure, he likes trying to bring out the best in people so he could very well attempt to do so with your character. We can plot a little more once she's approved and posted up if you'd like.

Sure. I don't envision her actually being 'bad' (nor a jerk), just really not rule-abiding at all. Chaotic-neutral-ish. I'm planning to write her sheet up tonight.