Adventurer Acadamy! Closed.

Started by bokotousamurai, April 01, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Char sheets:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246922.0

Ooc: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246962.25

Ic: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246969.0;topicseen

From the creator of Futanari island, Futanari University, The Futainment network and assorted games comes an RP about school for RPG characters, with a simple system for everyone!

what you need to know
SECS
The Simple Erotic Combat System, or SECS is just that; simple. You have a set of stat value that are modifiers to a D20 roll. This is designed to keep things brief so as not to interfere with sexiness, as well to avoid putting off non-system players who would need to familiarize themselves with DnD, gurps and the like.

Stat values are Power, Agilty, Magic, Endurance, and Technique, and have a range of 1 to 10. They all start at 5 and you may allocate them as you see fit to suit your particular style(a.ka. you decrease one to raise another). For melee attacks you choose weather Power, Agilty or technique is used
Completing mission rewards you with stat increases.
Feedback apreciated

How the school works
All players will be first years, and the age range is 16 to 20. The game will begin with players taking their entrance test, that will evaluate their abilities as well as determine their team.

Teams are composed of three students who will be sharing a form room, yes they are co-ed. In addition to taking classes and ...ahem bonding with their classmates, the school will send teams on missions.

16 is legal adulthood, so first year students can drink, smoke and engage in sex, if course the school won't allow this in class, but have no power over what students do in the dorms with the door locked, and there's nothing wrong with a student heading to the roof for a ciggy during lunch.

Technology
Modern technology exists, projectors are used for classes, airships drop students off att missions, students can watch TV and play video games in their dorm and the school has a gym with standard equipment.
Magic technology is present as well, such as means to allow people to change their appearance and gender to suit their...ahem tastes
Guns either use magic or are part of a transforming weapon. Plain guns exist but are rare and not much higher tech then revolvers.

School Classes

Survival (mandatory for first years): teaches how to set up camp, start fires, basic first aid, how to handle wildlife and how to live off the land.

Magic studies: teaches fundamentals on magic application in all colleges except the less savory ones as well as how to develop and refine spells.

Smithshop: teaches weapon and armor forging and maintenance, works for any adventuring class

Bard lore: teaches music, folklore, storytelling and art.

Subterfuge: trains students in stealth, spying, lockpicking, disguise, sabotage and other aspects of espionage and assassination.

Martial education: trains student in combat abd runs drills to condition their bodies

Dark arts: focuses on occult and contorvesal subjects such as black magic, mind control, and espionage

Medical arts: teaches healing through medicine, magic and first aid.

Beastology: teaches about monsters

Techshop: teaches the use and development of technology

Enchanting and alchemy: teaches the use of imbue items with magic and concocting potions.

Suggestions welcome

Customization

You can have multiple weapons within reason, including weapons that turn into other weapons. Duel weilds count as one weapon.

You will take five classes, excluding survival, all up to you.

Their is no class or race list, be whatever you want :)

School Facilities

Dorms have three beds, bookcases and dressers, their own bathroom, and TV. Students are free to decorate and rearrange the room as they like, but are to be responsible with school property.

The school natrually has a cafeteria with a picnic area outside, students may take their food anywhere except classrooms and the library.

The library has sections for history, beastiary, magic, and fiction, there are few dark corners where no one can see you....

The gym has your standard equipment, weight benches, dumbbells, kettle bells, treadmills, etc. Outside is the pool, a track for cardio, a shooting range, and effigy's for melee and magic practices. The gym has its own showers, one each for all three genders, but Futa can use any one they want.

Out side of class students are free to do and go where they want, the school is only ten minutes away from town by foot.

RULES
Respect O/OS

Futa, furry and lgbt friendly

No scat, Gore or watersports. Noncon,  pregnancy, multidicks and so on are fine

Have fun

Feedback and suggestions welcome

Name:
Gender/orientation:
Class:
Team: TBD
Background:

Equipment:
Skills/spells:
Classes:

Power:
Agility:
Magic:
Endurance:
Technique:

Measurements:
Ons:
Offs:

Casual wear pic:

Adventure wear Pic:

Student roster
Unteamed
Silk; minxi
Yugishogun; Sakurako
Misfire; Chantilly (and karntappe)
Foxfyr; Tavah
Dhi; Kashana & Lakashtari
Hexed; Riley
Chulanowa; Roshario
Ragarth; Candie
Chloe Milev; Relinda
Angiejuusan
Juggtacular
Ershin
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Angie

Yeah, I'm in. Now, do I roll a medic like my Draenei Priest, a dark artist like my Undead Warlock, or do something new...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 01, 2016, 12:38:11 PM
Yeah, I'm in. Now, do I roll a medic like my Draenei Priest, a dark artist like my Undead Warlock, or do something new...

"Angie, Queen of Futa-venture!" :)

bokotousamurai

Any questions or suggestions while I work on purrtying up the OP?

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Tokito
Race: Human
Gender/Orientation: Futanari/Lesbian
Class: Techie
Background: Sakurako is your common wallflower in personality, loving to stay inside and utilize her massive brain power to work on her gadgets. She's not much much of an outdoors person, but unfortunately survival class will definitely be requiring that. As expected of someone who avoids the space outside of her room, the meek redhead is rather shy and thus has a natural stammer built out of habit.
Equipment: A briefcase to carry her gadgets that unfolds into a rocket launcher and has various other features.
Skills/spells: High Intelligence, Great Inventor, Speed-reading, Drawing (Technical and Doujins), Plays the keyboard
Classes:
-Survival
-Techshop
-Smithshop
-Beastology
-Medical Arts
-Bard Lore

Power: 5
Agility: 3
Magic: 5
Endurance: 3
Technique: 9

Measurements: Height: 5'8", Weight: Classified Breasts: F-cup, Cock: 12in in length, 3in in girth, Balls: Tennisball-sized
Ons: Sakurako is a virgin, though quite the closet pervert
Offs: Anal, Gore, Mutilation, Snuff

Casual wear pic:
http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1427/4c8019af4018ab2d0c56312056605ded3d3db589.jpeg?1504054
Armor Pic: N/A

bokotousamurai

Checks out.

However....her casual wear is walking around nakey?

Yukina

bokotousamurai

Name: Sophia Ataraxia
Race: Elf
Gender/orientation: Futa/ pansexual
Class: Factotum
Background: Sophia is a somewhat naive,but courageous and curious girl who loves to learn and experience new things. Natrually she practices with any kind of weapon and experiments with all types of magic although she's whittled things down to cover her bases. She is a epicurean who loves to indulge in all of life's pleasures, be it good food, good company, good alcohol, good tabacco and amazing sex.

Equipment: A battle staff that is a blade on one end and a armor puncturing spike on the other, behind it is a blunt ball for blunt attacks, the flat of the blade is also designed for blunt hits.

A rapier and main gauche, with guns built into them.

Armor is plate plate body and scalemail elsewhere, affording max protection to vitals while reducing weight and movement noise
Skills/spells: fencing, polearms, destruction and healing magic, stealth, lockpicking. A single summoning that lets her manifest her shadow as an ally.
Classes: survival, tech shop, martial education, magic studies, dark arts, beastology

Power: 5
Agility: 5
Magic: 5
Endurance: 5
Technique: 5

Measurements: D cup, mature hips. 15 inch long 2.5 inch thick cock with orange sized balls, doesn't shave pubes.
Ons: impregnating others, butts, cervix penetration, cumflations
Offs: usual stuff.

Casual wear pic:

Armor Pic:

Angie

Name: Carolina Soule
Race: Human, but willing to experiment...
Gender/orientation: Futanari/Pan, female preference
Class: Warlock
Background: The Soule family has always had a knack for the dark arts of magic, and Carolina was no exception. Born of an American mother and a Japanese father (hence the more 'Americanized' first name), she quite obviously took to her father's side when she accidentally made the cat explode at age 4. It's remembered quite fondly by the family, even though Carolina is a bit embarrassed by it.

She wasn't born a futanari, but on her 16th birthday, she spent the morning in her parent's private book collection and figured out a spell that would change her into one. She had heard of the idea of futanari before, and simply thought it would be awesome to be one. With this becoming known to her father (who could smell the magic she used-the poor girl was rather sloppy and it was highly obvious to anyone that she had cast a spell), she was sent off to the Adventurer Academy-the one well known for accepting and encouraging futanization among its students. Plus, it was one of the best academies around for an enterprising young warlock. Why not?

Equipment: A neato magic staff is all she needs, and it's actually a loaner as she's expected to eventually make her own. It's somewhat weak, but does its job enhancing her magic.
Skills/spells: Shadow Bolt: A blast of dark magic TO THE FACE!
Summon Succubus: Succubi are actually rather easy to summon as long as you promise them a good fuck before they leave. She can only summon one at a time though. Succubi can do hand to hand combat but are far better at seducing foes and making them drop their weapons.
Highly Intelligent: Her smarts are more arcane then, say, Sakurako's, but she is quite the smart ass either way.
Classes: Survival
Dark Arts
Magic Studies
Smithshop
Enchanting
Martial Training (and she hates it)

Power: 3
Agility: 5
Magic: 9
Endurance: 4
Technique: 4

Measurements: Look, all you really need to worry about is she has D cup boobs, an 8 inch cock, and a not-quite-flat-but-almost ass.
Ons: Learning how to summon succubi has made her fairly omnivorous in terms of sex, and she is not a virgin (she lost it to a succubus named Xerah). She really likes people using their magical talents in bed, however.
Offs: The usual stuff.

Casual wear pic: http://oi55.tinypic.com/wwhnk5.jpg (NSFW! NSFW! Many naked succuboobs!)

Armor Pic: Well, about the same, she doesn't WEAR armor, she's a fucking Warlock! "What need have I for defense when all my foes are dead?"

Notes: She is incredibly haughty, and a bit of what some might call a "mega-bitch". That said, those who get past that will find that she does care about those she considers friends, and she will also privately apologize to those she offends in public-she's not out to bully, she just isn't quite the best at social cues.

bokotousamurai

Hmm....I'd be interesting to see which team saku and Caroline end up in...

bokotousamurai

Angie

Added a few classes that are not on the list, but will allow her to make her own weapons and 'armor'-woodshop, tailoring, and enchanting. She needs those to make her own magic staves and magical clothing, sound good?

Ershin

Oooh, sounds neat.

Quoteincluding weapons that turn into other weapons
Loved this aspect of the weapons in Bloodborne / RWBY <3

bokotousamurai

that was what smithshop was for and magic studies should cover enchanting, perhaps I should have clarified

Angie

I'd honestly prefer more focused classes-magic studies handles the theory and practice of actually casting spells, Enchanting is more for weaving magic into items, stuff like that. And I'd prefer it because otherwise, Carolina has no reason to take anything else-martial training? No thanks. Beastology? They die when I throw a shadow bolt at them, why study them when they die all the same?

bokotousamurai

Fair enough, adding enchanting. Perhaps tailoring could be a club?

Angie

I'm gonna say she was forced into martial training because the academy wants her to be healthier/more fit/whatever, and she absolutely hates it.

bokotousamurai

She would be able to see all the girls working up a sweat in their training gear ;)

Angie

That's what will make her eventually realize it's not so bad...

MissFire

Name: Chantilly Lace
Race: Human
Gender/Orientation: Female/Bisexual
Class: Mage
Background: Located in a pocket dimension between the mortal and immortal planes of existance, the village of Gaspar's Grotto is home to the most renowned magic users of this corner of the universe and perhaps several other corners besides. Chantilly just happened to appear there one day as a baby and, smart enough to not turn down a Mysterious Child Destined for Greatness (tm), the village elders took the baby girl in and raised her. After all, that's how roughly sixty percent of all great prophecies start; orphaned children.

They'd had enough of her by the time she was twelve.

Far too energetic, rambunctious, and with no understanding of how to hold back, Tilly often vaporized or set fire to a great number of homes while training with magic. Tired of being burned, shocked, teased, and pranked on, the villagers threw (literally) the girl out of their dimensional home and into the mortal plane. They branded her left arm with the mage word for "troublemaker" and gave her exactly one (1) parting gift; a talking hat. It was as annoying as she was, so they killed two birds with one stone. Tarnkappe (the hat's name) is a magic amplifying piece of sentient headwear, but also rude and annoying. The garment allows Tilly to cast two spells simultaneously as opposed to the one that is the limit for normal mages.

Theorizing that one could cross dimensions by finding and utilizing quantum magic entanglement ley lines hidden across the globe, Chantilly Lace led her hat into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM LEAP. Pressured to prove her theories or be totally made fun of by her talking headwear, Tilly, prematurely stepped into the quantum portal and vanished. She awoke to find herself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not her own. This was super weird and deemed far too silly for a continuing backstory for this character, so she opened up a new portal and hopped through. Still trapped in the mortal plane, Chantilly Lace finds herself leaping from place to place, putting things right, that once went wrong, fleeing local authorities and hoping each time, that her next leap will be the leap home.

Her latest leap lands her at the academy, where she thinks she just might stay a while.

Equipment: A hat
Skills/spells: Fireball, Flare Arrow, Elmekia Lance, Freeze Arrow, Levitation, Lighting, Diem Wing
Classes: Survival, Magic Studies, Bardic Lore, Dark Arts, Medical Arts, Martial Training

Power: 2
Agility: 3
Magic: 9
Endurance: 8
Technique: 3

Measurements: Short but curvy, DD-cup
Ons: Well-hung partners, oral (giving), gangbangs, excessive semen
Offs: Blood, gore, impregnation, toilet play

Addt'l Images:One, Two, Three
Theme Song: Groovin' Magic
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Angie

Oh MissFire, Chantilly and Carolina need to team up and have tons of fun. Think Chantilly will enjoy having access to an army of succubi just as mischievous as she can be?

bokotousamurai

Lol, that's quite the back story missfire.

Two more and I can put up the char sheets page since we'll have two teams.