Looking to Reboot a Lost Game [Genderswap, Non-Con]

Started by Le Immortelle, February 21, 2013, 11:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Immortelle

Hello there, I have been looking to re-start a game of mine which has been put on hold at the moment due to my partner being too busy due to RL things by the looks of it. That being said, I would love to write the story out with someone else. Its a plot about how a Prince and Barbarian Princess of nations who are constantly at each other's throats clash with each other and how due to a magical force their genders are switched, turning her into a burly Barbarian male and him into a pretty noble woman and that marks a start of an unlikely alliance as they set about to bring peace to their nations in the peculiar scenario in which they have been placed in. I am not only looking for mere genderswap but also plenty of political intrigue, power play, drama along with some nice smut.

I had started the game prior to this and I would like whoever offers to take this up to read whatever whatever that had taken place so far just to give my partner an idea of the setting and what I was aiming for. The link is given below.

Twisted Fates

I am looking for a good, descriptive writer who enjoys playing with traditional norms and gender roles. This is meant to be about more than just kinks. Its meant to be a complicated story coupled with some kinks thrown in for good measure. Thank you for taking your time to read this and looking forward to playing it out!