Alice In Wonderland: The Madness Returns (Extreme: F/?)

Started by Suiko, June 16, 2011, 08:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Firstly I'd like to apologise for how lacking in nice fonts and pictures this idea will be; I'm plotting on my phone and its tricky to make E perform at its best...

Moving on! With the release of the second delightfully twisted Alice in Wonderland game being tomorrow, I've been longing for a roleplay that will dive headfirst down the Rabbit Hole into the dark world of American McGees' Alice.

The Wonderland of the grown-up and damaged Alice is a dark and twisted place, filled with bizarre scenery and even bizarrer creatures.  Large plants that try to gobble one up if one goes too close, horrid imps that would drive a fork through you, the cards that have become ruthless, and of course the cheshire cat with his delightfully dangerous smile...

I'm looking for someone to play the many beings Alice will meet and interact with as she tries to get through her ruined Wonderland. I know that I'm male but I've played very convincing female characters before, and Alice is one that I know well... This will obviously go in the Extreme category what with the wide array of creatures Alice will meet and please note I'm looking for a solid three plus paragraphs for this story...

Please PM me with interest!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Suiko

Note: You don't have to have played or even heard of the game to express an interest: Anyone who would like to take the idea of Wonderland and change it into something dark, please get in touch and we can discuss coming up with new things...

I'm really craving this roleplay.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Ahh, cool. Drop me a PM and we can discuss it...

Anyone else?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

MistressofPen

Could be interesting.  I saw the sci-fi version of Alice that was a mini series and it blew me away.  Haven't seen the Depp version.  Fell in love with Hatter in the SciFi (SyFy) version of Alice.   

Suiko

Hmmm, I've never seen the sci-fi Alice... But I'm definitely intrigued by the idea. If you're interested in roleplaying it out, drop me a PM?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

synthmyscreams

I'm familiar with most of the games story from overhearing talk of it amongst my friends. Should you still needs chars, I'd love to be in.
"Let us make the music of the night..."

Purrs and Growls...

Suiko

I'm still interested and chatting, yes.  Drop me a PM and we can discuss.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -