Zoids Group

Started by Orochimaru, June 16, 2012, 11:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I would like at least 2 female characters for this. Played by female or not is fine. This is a just for fun and sexy. Sexy female pilots in bodysuits. -_^ Anyways, since it would be two females and one male[me], pretty much the two playing the females must be comfortable with another female character in the picture. No knowledge of zoids needed. I can pretty much teach you and provide information. If you want a plot, well then, I can provide that. I know it's not much right now, but I am in a bit of a hurry typing this. If you have questions, please leave them below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I do have some preferences for some actual characters from the show, but OC's are acceptable too... of sexy. =B lol

Sessha

I know it's a few days old but what the heck this looks interesting. I was curious though which setting were you going to use? Chaotic Centrey, Zero Centery, Fuzors or Genisis?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Orochimaru

It's in the future of New Century Zero. How far will determine if my characters female partners are cannon females or not. The plot I have in mind will come into play casually, but will start when the zoids battle completion is going on.

Any further questions?

Latooni Subota

So basically, the set-up would be a giant lesbian threesome, for naughtiness? Girls only, no boys allowed? X3
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Orochimaru

Sorry babe, I'm the guy with two ladies. lol

However, there will be villianry if that suits your taste. =3

Sessha

Well that to me looks like three people. So what are we working with here?

Orochimaru

So far Latooni seems like she wants to join, but I have not gotten a full yes or no. I just want to be completely sure she's in. best I have seen was a 'kind of interested'.

Sessha

Yes I suppose you are correct.

AKunoichi

I don't know anything about Zoids, but I'd be down for sexy pilots in bodysuits.

Orochimaru

Could make it a foursome... Now this is just becoming a harem for my guy. lol

Still waiting on Latooni for confirmation on if she's really in or not.

AKunoichi

Oh I didn't count right. If it's full, I change my mind, I didn't really have much of an idea anyways.

Orochimaru

AK: I am the GM and I do not mind if there will be four people. Chill lax. As I said, I am still waiting for a definite answer from the Latooni. So, if she does not want her spot, then it's yours and we have three. Otherwise I do not mind making a slot for you. Sides, I already have a plot. I just did not share it.

Latooni Subota

Mmm, Yeah, I'll give it a shot.

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Orochimaru

Looks like we do have a full house now. Means we can talk about other things now. Just a reminder that, if there is anything you need help with, I am more then happy to provide assistance.

Plot:
It will start off that the Zoid Competions have started again. Teams that battle to gain ranks and earn the right to compete in the royal cup to further earn the right to get into class S. However, during the competition... One or more characters find out more about the past [Chaotic Century era] and develop a fascination for it. This gradually leads into more research in which my character will begin his attempt at starting a Neo Guylos Empire/Neo Zenabas Empire group set on bringing back the long lost empire and reclaim what was the empires.

That's the plot in a nutshell, but it will all transfer gradually and how my character has your females join is up to you. Even though they will be on the same team, assuming two of you will be on a team already and hire him to join them. Also, if you want, you can use the body of a canon character if it's your pleasure. Though, here are some outlines for some extra information.

-160 years after New Century Zero [Finally just said screw it and went with it for sure.]
-Fuzors are known
-Zoidians are alive, but very rare [In this case, only one person can be an ancient zoidian]
-Organoids do not exsist like in Chaotic Century and only a select few have intergrated organoid systems in them.

Right, you guys will need the profile outline... Oh, yes, PM me your profile.

~Pilot~

Image / Appearance:

Name:

Registration Number: (Example 676-G75, just pick random numbers and letters for this.)

Personality:

Back Story:

Skills: (Other than Zoid Pilot)

~Zoid~

Image / Appearance:

Zoids Name: (Example: Shield Liger is the Zoids name)

Crew:

Weight:

Depth:

Height:

Max Speed:

Weapons:

Equipment:

Back Story: (If Applicable)

(I recommend using the Zoids Wiki for any information you may need for your Zoid.)

[center]~Pilot~

[b]Image / Appearance:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Registration Number:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Back Story:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[hr]

~Zoid~

[b]Image / Appearance:[/b]

[b]Zoids Name:[/b]

[b]Crew:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Depth:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Max Speed:[/b]

[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]Equipment:[/b]

[b]Back Story:[/b]

[/center]

And because I can add sexyness. =3 If you want to use an image below, feel free.

Latooni Subota

And, if memory serves, I'm our obligatory amnesiac/cold-sleeping girl with an unusual zoid X3

Orochimaru

Yes you are Latooni. I am a man of my word. =3

I also added to my previous post to PM me your profiles. After that, we'll continue our discussion of some remaining factors. Though, would you want it here or in an OOC?

Latooni Subota

Either way works for me.

Orochimaru

Oh, and if an image I put up for fun is something you want to use, feel free.

AKunoichi

Whoops,

Orochimaru

...I said to PM me the profile, but you should finish the profile first.

Sessha

I've got some stuff I'm in the middle of right now so I'll have to PM my profile to you later on tonight.

AKunoichi

so we sent profiles to you, but can we talk about what we made in here? Also, how do we know each other?

Orochimaru

Go for it.

That I am hoping we can figure out. To be honest, I may have an idea, but I need everyone's profiles first.

AKunoichi

Well my character is an Eskimo/Viking lady with a big rack and a custom sniper shadowfox. In the tournyment she has a reputation as a sadistic hunter who toys with her prey using long range attacks and ECW, but if you get to know her, she's actualy a maternal caring figure. She also loves saunas.

Sessha

Well I suppose you could say my character is the mystical samurai swordswoman. She gets in close, passes them and then slices or blasts them with her cannons.