News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Melrose Place RECRUITING!

Started by LadySky, November 15, 2009, 06:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

A story about an apartment complex, no children allowed, and all the different residents! All the drama and humor that surrounds the various personalities of people living in one swanky complex located in Los Angeles, California.

Check out the OOC/Profile thread to see who the current residence are!

If you would like to read up on the stories currently running check out the Main Game thread.

Any who would like to join Melrose Place are encouraged and welcome! PM me with your character profile and we will get you moved in! Currently seeking couples, single characters, good guys and bad guys!

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Gravik

Sounds interesting to me. Shoot me a PM if interested. :)

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

LadySky

Yay! That is two shows of interest!

Any idea of who your character might be? Who you would like to play?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

PeacethatPowerbrings

My character would probably be one of the men making up the homosexual couple, or both, I guess, depending on who wants to join.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Angel Fire

I could be interested as well... maybe playing either as either one of the single girls or maybe one half of of the other homosexual couple... that is if anyone would wish to be her gf. *Smiles*

Edited for typos *blushes*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

LadySky

Excellent! *claps happily* If you have someone you would like to pair with be sure and tell them about the game!

If anyone wants to play two characters that is fine with me, but I think no more than two would be wise.

Angel Fire

Love to have someone join as my gf... but I do not know too many people here.  Can anyone help?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Beguile's Mistress

I'd be interested in playing the wife in the married couple.  A high-powered executive type, attractive, intelligent, predatory.   The only question is, does the husband measure up or is he a mouse?

Winterborn

I'd be interested as well, if a lowly author who has yet to win his spurs would be permitted to join your grand and illustrious story.

I'd probably be one of the single guys, unless someone else wants me for an opposite role? Straight, intelligent, maybe a bit reclusive, or big, dumb and shy. Whatever you like, ladies and germs, I can pretty much do it.

LadySky

So thus far it appears we have......

LadySky - single girl

Beguiles's Mistress - wife (needs a husband)

Angel Fire - girl in a lesbian couple (needs a girlfriend)

PeacethatPowerbrings - guy in a gay couple (needs a boyfriend)

GravikKardo - not sure yet

Ferrus - single guy

EDIT: Finished filling out my character's profile. *points up*

Haibane

Slightly interested... If you'll have me. :P

I think I'd like to play a bi girl, so either a single woman or half of a partnership, possibly les (and my girl wants to experiment once again with guys as she did in her teens), possibly straight.

LadySky

Of course your welcome Haibane! *smooches*

So looks like there just needs to be some partnering done for everyone!

Haibane

Judging from the gaps in the list you need a hetero husband, a lesbian GF and a gay BF, so that means I should fill the lesbian GF slot (haha, isn't 'slot' a lovely word?) and play in the apartment with Angel Fire. I think I'll have my girl be bisexual which gives me more options.

Perhaps Angel might be encouraged to try some swinging or have a threesome with a guy? We'll see...

Autumn52

I would be interested in playing a wife of a couple or a single career woman whatever works. Just let me know. It sounds fun. Looking forward to it.

Hugs
Xandi
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rachubka

I'm willing to make a girl if there's room! Already got a character thought up but just sort of need a partner, I s'pose. Single lady or a boyfriend / girlfriend couple where she's apt to stray would be ripe with drama. :O

LadySky

LadySky - single girl (Profile Posted)

Beguiles's Mistress - wife (needs a husband)

Angel Fire - girl in a lesbian couple (needs a girlfriend)/Haibane - girl in a lesbian couple (Angel Fire?) I will leave it to you guys to partner if you want.

PeacethatPowerbrings - guy in a gay couple (needs a boyfriend)

GravikKardo - single guy

Ferrus - single guy

Xandi - wife or single girl

Rachubka - single girl or girlfriend (needs a boyfriend?)

I will leave it to each person to partner up and post profiles here in the thread.

Gravik

My character can be a single guy in his early twenties, in his last year of college.

LadySky

I am thinking to put the game in Bondage:Human Small Groups unless someone wants to have the game in Non-Con?

Also just a note: Everyone will need to be able to make at least one post per week.

I was thinking to start we could have one main thread for the entire apartment complex, everyone can just put a note at the top of their posts indicating where they are at like: Phoenix Apt #3

Later, if the game goes well, then we can create seperate threads for the seperate apartments.

Gravik

Autumn52

This is my character, if someone want to partner up with me I can modify it to show that.

Name:  Allison James
Desription:  Blonde hair, blue eyes, measurements as follows: Bust 36D, waist 34, hips 36 Weight 125 pounds, height 5'5"

Personality: She is outgoing gets along with everyone and is always willing to help a friend in need. She is all business at work and respected by her co workers, but tends to get taken advantage of if she is not careful. She is a loyal friend even to a fault and once she gives her heart, she is faithful to whoever she shares it with. She is a flirt and enjoys male attention and to be honest female attention as well.

Background:  Allison grew up in a small town near West LA and was raised with small town values. Her father is a bank manager in the town where she grew up and her mother a homemaker. They were thrilled that Allison went to college and got a degree but are disappointed that they have no grandchildren yet. She was on the cheerleading squad in high school and in college was part of student council. She majored in business so that she could secure herself a good job and be able to afford the lifestyle she wants to live. Although her parents are still living near West LA she doesn't visit often. She spends a lot of time working and even more playing. Allison is happy with her life and has decided not to change a thing, at least not for some time.

Apartment Number At Melrose Place:  #5

Archetype:  Works Hard but plays harder & always keeps a level head

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Angel Fire

Quote from: Haibane on November 16, 2009, 03:18:03 PM
Judging from the gaps in the list you need a hetero husband, a lesbian GF and a gay BF, so that means I should fill the lesbian GF slot (haha, isn't 'slot' a lovely word?) and play in the apartment with Angel Fire. I think I'll have my girl be bisexual which gives me more options.

Perhaps Angel might be encouraged to try some swinging or have a threesome with a guy? We'll see...

I'd love for you to play as my partner, Haibane *Smiles* and I could possibly try some of those things too.  We can discuss all of our possibilities in PM, please?   Love to hear what we can think of for our partner's pasts and what not. *Smiles widely*

Winterborn

For lack of more suitable material for my finicky mind...

Name: David MacNeill

Description: Six-foot-flat, with a stocky build and well toned muscles, somewhere near two hundred pounds of solid muscle. He moves with a solid, heavy stride, stomping slightly as he walks.

Personality: Unusually for a Marine, the one thing he seems to lack is confidence. He has everything else, scars, medals, good looks, great muscles... But put a pretty girl in front of him and he retreats, seemingly unable or unwilling to connect with them, at least at first. His reactions are different each time, in some cases reducing him to a silent stony statue, in others a blabbering idiot, the latter especially when inebriated. Other than that he's completely normal, with no inhibitions or disorders that one might not expect from a somewhat reclusive soldier.

Background: Born in Texas, David was raised by an Airforce Major and a Navy Chief Petty Officer in the area of the main A&M University Campus. Therefore, it was absolutely no surprise when he joined the military, under the auspices of the ROTC program at the aforementioned school. After a short time, he transferred to the Marines, just in time to be caught up in some war or other.

After doing a tour in which he was badly shot up while on a mission, he was transferred to the States for some downtime. He still expects to go back any day, but the call never comes through, so he lives out of his apartment, which is set in a quiet little place, perfect for the vaguely anti-social Marine. With only six apartments in the complex, the chances of running into a really hot girl was minimized, as was the potential for screwing up. Right? Right.

So, weights in the morning, do a few laps in the apartments pool, maybe write that novel... plenty of free time on his hands.

Apartment Number: #4

Archetype: Soldier, a bit of a goof, but mostly keeps himself to himself. Girls are his kryptonite, a state of being which he really, really does not enjoy.

Just a concept that came to me. If anyone doesn't like it or thinks it doesn't fit, lemme know. I thrive on feedback.

Haibane

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 16, 2009, 08:59:34 PM
I am thinking to put the game in Bondage:Human Small Groups unless someone wants to have the game in Non-Con?
I would prefer non-con actually, having the possibility of that in the game would give us extra flexibility but if the majority are fine with bon that's okay by me.

I do think its a good idea if we post our character bios up in a characters thread and not here in the public section since my character pictures will include nudes.

@ Ferrus: Just run a google image search for 'hunky guy' with safesearch off. I do that all the time *blush*

WARNING! LINK NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=hunky+guy&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

@ LadySky: I'm a bit of an OCD sufferer in terms of having to know where and when the games I play in are set. Where is Melrose Place? It's architecture is Spanish-Moorish such as you can find in southern Spain but I assume you'll be setting it in the U.S.? If so, where? I assume this is the present day in our world - and is it summer or whatever? Just little handles I need to get a grip on. Cheers!

rahatngt

I'm interested in joining. The prospect seems pretty good. I'm thinking it would probably start with some smaller/private interaction gradually moving to wilder situations.

Now I'm pretty open about my character. Not sure what would make most sense, from a passionate husband with roving eyes or a boyfriend .. or even a single guy looking for some fun times. What would be the most useful character for the game at this moment I wonder.

Lovely character Xandi, I have always liked her look ..

Here's some probable character shot. Quite NSFW

http://adriannebyrd.net/blog/uploads//andreb.jpg
http://woolgatherer.typepad.com/woolgatherer/images/2008/03/27/field_hunk.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/hunk%20guy/madmike-035/marco-da-silva-hunk-gay.jpg
http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,daniel.jpg
http://www.greysanatomyinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/patrick_dempsey_09.jpg