New game idea: The boy and the genie

Started by mcontroller, December 01, 2007, 12:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcontroller

Hello, and I hope this idea sparks some interest.  The idea is this boy gets ahold of a genie's lamp.  initially sexless, the genie takes the form of the boy's subconscious desires and/or expectations so it would appear as a lovely woman. It services his desires and as the game progresses the boy grows more depraved, summoning women and girls to him to play with.

The game would involve non consensual themes but nothing nasty; the boy would use the genie to make the girls and women physically enjoy what he did to them, compel them to obey him.

I don't know what the age limits are but I was thinking the boy would be twelve.  Anyone interested?

Jefepato

Quote from: mcontroller on December 01, 2007, 12:29:18 PM
I don't know what the age limits are but I was thinking the boy would be twelve.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=2267.0

Behold Rule the First: a 12-year-old isn't permitted.  Apparently 14 is the lower limit now (it used to be 16).

mcontroller

Ah, thanks for the link and the info.

So, um, the boy is 14, then. :)

Sherona

--

Vekseid

That thread needs to be gutted.

The intention of that rule is very clear, "Characters involved in sexual scenes must have passed the onset of puberty" not "You can play a fourteen year old who isn't sexually mature."

He is still underaged as far as we are concerned.

The rule was originally eighteen, then 'post-pubescent' and then someone wanted a hard age limit...  Topics like this are not the intended result. If certain members want to play with our limits to see how low they are going to stretch bungee cords are going to get replaced with chains.

Sherona

Thanks Vek for the post, makes me feel alot better :)

Vekseid

Anyway, ignore the references thread for now since it's obviously outdated anyway.

strangely made

mcontroller

I have no problem working within the confines of the board; I'm new here and I have no wish to rock the boat or make people uncomfortable.  So if the character must be sixteen or eighteen then I'm okay with that.

Vekseid

I'm going to lock this topic for posterity's sake and record your official warning - we are clear about sexually immature characters in the rules and must now add an age limit.