Please tell me this is fake...

Started by Sabby, February 22, 2012, 04:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rinzler

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 24, 2012, 02:02:41 PM
A friend of mine had the perfect come back to their 'Have you found the lord?' opening question.

He, being a self professed 'lapsed jew', opens the door and goes 'What you gentiles lose him again?' and slams the door on them.

Oh, that is bloody genius! *PMSL*

Oniya

Quote from: DeMalachine on February 24, 2012, 02:04:32 PM
Oh, that is bloody genius! *PMSL*

Another good one is to nod vigorously, and say 'He was behind the couch.  Now it's my turn.'

The best one in my personal experience came when the WB had just started running Tiny Toons.  A couple of said callers came to the door of the group house I was staying at, just before the show was going to come on.  The person who answered the door said 'Yes, we'd love to talk to you - but Tiny Toons is coming on.  Could you come back in half an hour?'

Never came back.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

There's the Mormons who stop me on the street in the dark to ask me if I want to be a Mormon. The Elim church who makes fun of people who believe in evolution. The Life Church who told a group of kids on Father's Day that in heaven you have to forget your dad and only know god as your Father. I believe in something more, but I think being a good person is enough to make that... whatever happy.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Oniya

Anyone stops me on the street in the dark and asks me if I want to ____ will be lucky to get to the word 'to' before I blow my high dB whistle in their ear.  >_>
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Shjade

Quote from: Oniya on February 24, 2012, 02:27:34 PM
Anyone stops me on the street in the dark and asks me if I want to ____ will be lucky to get to the word 'to' before I blow my high dB whistle in their ear.  >_>

Baby, Baby, Baby, why you gotta tease me like this; you know deafening only makes my faith harder. *bleeds from ear in the creepiest way possible*
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Jefepato

Excommunications are nothing new, but framing it as a court proceeding in order to play up their nonsense authority is quite a twist...

Sabby