Interest Check: Fairy Tail RP.

Started by Wolfy, December 29, 2010, 11:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollowX

Still interested, and a dragon slayer sounds boring to me, I'll go with a normal type. I gotta think up a style though lol

Mhina

Yeah! Power to the non-dragonslayers!

Wolfy

Well..I did just think of a Non-dragon slayer...though He/She would be from the otherworld, and use a magic Item rather than having magic themselves.

DKDBSD

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Mhina

Just need to get a character together then sure, shouldn't be too hard.

DKDBSD

Woo Just waiting on Wolfy because if my guess is right we'll have a thread for guild interactions then a thread for missions. Whose up to forming a team?

Duchess

I'm kinda lost in here.. reading from title this would be a fairy tale like story right ?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Duchess on January 25, 2011, 01:16:03 PM
I'm kinda lost in here.. reading from title this would be a fairy tale like story right ?

No it's role play based on a manga and anime series known as Fairy Tail.

Duchess

Mhina

Moon Hound Hati

Ohhhh... I complately forgot about the whole team dynamics in Fairy Tail! Probably since it's been a while that we last saw teams going out on an actual mission, like at the beginning of the manga series. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Mhina on January 25, 2011, 02:37:53 PM
I'll team up with you DK.
Cool do you want both my characters or one? Take your pic XD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 25, 2011, 02:44:16 PM
Ohhhh... I complately forgot about the whole team dynamics in Fairy Tail! Probably since it's been a while that we last saw teams going out on an actual mission, like at the beginning of the manga series. :P

They still come into play at least a bit.

HollowX

Ok, got an idea of what i can do now. I'll have a character sheet up either later today or tomorrow :)

HollowX

Name: Rae Goren
Allegiance: Fairy Tail
Physical description:

Magic type: ice, summoning (explained in powers)
Spells: Taught among the spirit wolves of ice most of her abilities either come from them or cannot be done without K'tanaqui. In exchange for a companion that never leaves her and the powers of that bond Rae has linked her life force to her companion so he can stay in the human realm without fading away. K'tanaqui cannot be killed in the human realm, but he can be forced out by killing the physical body he resides in; this, in turn, can harm Rae severely, laying her out for several days, but she would be able to re-summon him after a week of rest. Though she’d another couple of days of rest after re-summoning him to be in top condition

Feral visage: By drawing upon the powers of the contract, Rae is able to summon some of the characteristics of the ice wolves into her to increase her power, speed, and mobility. He hands become icy clawed and teeth grow ice fangs, her main weapons in this that can freeze what they cut or bite. Another, more useless and annoying (to her) characteristic of this is an ice tail that appears. She hasn’t be able to figure out what she can do with it yet.

Ice Howl: Lets out a howl as an ice blast is released, think of it as a wolf version of the dragon breath Dragon Slayers are known for.

Claw ice weapons: Rae has become proficient in using clawed weapons over the years, usually just making them out of ice. The extensions are something she often uses when she’s not serious.

Wolf Pack: A combo attack that requires K'tanaqui, she can temporarily summon a small pack of ice wolves. Fast and intelligent, they cannot truly die as they are not all there, reforming as one physical body dies. When they are able to latch onto the opponent they can either claw and bite normally (though they are still freezing) or they can explode in an ice bomb fashion to freeze and shatter the opponent. They can only summon up to twelve wolves, and both K'tanaqui and Rae exhaust themselves by the end of the technique if they summon any more then three wolves.

History: Rae’s earliest memories are wandering in an icy plain at the age of six, freezing to death. She survived thanks to a white wolf that found her as she collapsed, and, for a reason she could not understand, took pity on her. She was literally raised by a pack of wolves from that point on, in an area that was so spiritually saturated as to allow certain spirits to wander the Earth she wandered with the pack. She learned all she knew from them and, as her interest in the world grew, they offered her a contract: K'tanaqui would be allowed to accompany her wherever she went and they would answer her call, but in exchange she would never turn on their clan, and would help them when called. She accepted at the age of thirteen, and once she joined Fairy tail a year later, has been going throughout the world since.

Companion:
Name: K'tanaqui
Physical Appearance:

Abilities:
Freezing Bite: naturally freezing, anything K'tanaqui strikes has a very high chance of being frozen
Speech: He can talk.
Focus teleportation: This only applies to Rae in almost all cases: as K'tanaqui is connected to her by life force, he is able to go to her side almost instantly.
Bond telepathy: Again, by the bond they share K'tanaqui and Rae are able to communicate telepathically.

HollowX

... Did I break the game or something?

Mhina

Well it was never really off the ground anyway. Hopefully it gets going though.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Mhina

DKDBSD

Looks like this has fallen flat on it's face. :/

Mhina

Well you could start it if you wanted, or start a new interest thread or something.

Moon Hound Hati

I'm still interested. Just waiting for someone to start this whole thing up. :-)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Mhina on February 07, 2011, 10:24:25 AM
Well you could start it if you wanted, or start a new interest thread or something.

Perhaps but I have another rp I'd rather run. A Legend of Zelda one. However we could work together on it all of us.

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on February 07, 2011, 10:32:37 AM
I'm still interested. Just waiting for someone to start this whole thing up. :-)

Ditto