Werewolf/ Shifter story ideas (F for M characters)

Started by AngelicFaith, October 04, 2020, 05:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicFaith

Here are some ideas for werewolf/ shifter themed roleplays, which I am currently immensely craving. Let me first say that I don't care what gender you are/ identify with RL. I have written amazing stories with females and lieges playing as male. I am looking for someone willing to play a male character, preferably an Alpha.

Secret heritage
She is a shifter, yet she is completely unaware of it. But that won't last long, since she is nearing her 21st birthday, and on that birthday, her birthright will show itself. Leaving her old life behind, she gets on the road towards her new life, planning on staying with a friend for a while. On her route over, she stops at this small village. A small village that is actually a village of shifters (or werewolves). And they are hosting a festival.
While they can smell she is a shifter, she still doesn't know it herself, and she has no idea she is surrounded by other shifters. The males are drawn to her, but then someone steps in and rescues her.

One look at him, and something sparks inside of her...

Aside from the troubles of having to explain her heritage and teach her, there is another problem. For he might be her mate, but there are others after her as well, all of them quite interested in capturing the last of her shifter kind.

She needs to discover her past in order to secure her future.

The Rogue
A werewolf without a pack, a rogue, shunned by her own kind, and sometimes even hunted down. The other werewolves fear the rogues, for they are often wild and out of control. She, however, just wants to live a peaceful life. She travels from place to place, never staying anywhere for long. Then one day, when passing through a forest, she gets hunted and captured. She fully expects to be killed, but to her surprise, the one who captures her has completely different plans with her, for she isn't just a rogue, she is his mate.

Has she finally found a home? A place to stay? But what if her past catches up to her? There is a good reason she is a rogue, a good reason why she has left her pack, and it seems that no matter how far she runs, she can't escape it...

~-~-~-~-~

I envision this to be a more romantic story, where her mate knows she is his mate and has no intention of letting her go. I am looking for that balance between dominance and claiming, and romanticism. I think teasing and seduction would be in order here.

Belonging to the Alpha
She is his, his destined mate, his Luna, and now that he found her, he isn't going to let her go.
A chance encounter brings them together, and she instantly feels incredibly attracted to him. As a human, she doesn't understand or know what is happening, all that she knows is that she is drawn to this handsome stranger like a moth to a flame. He recognizes her instantly as his mate, and he will make her his.

I envision them meeting in a stressful event (maybe on a plane and she is scared of flying?). She is freaking out, afraid, not just of the situation, but also not understanding why she is so drawn to this stranger. He uses his powers to calm her, and she finds herself seeking comfort with him, snuggling close to him. He has control over her, even if he prefers not to exercise this control over her.

Leaving him no choice, he marks her, creating a bond between them.

Eventually she wakes up/ finds herself in his home (maybe even a pack mansion), still not understanding what is happening. She tries to flee from him, but finds she can't get far.

She tries to resist this strong pull, this strong attraction, but always finds herself soothed and calmed by him, turning into a little kitten in his presence.

Destined for two(?)
This is inspired by something I read.

She has found her destined mate, but he doesn't want to have anything to do with her. He rejects her, which almost breaks her and her wolf. He even goes and takes another
as his mate. Still, the pull of the mate is strong, and even though she hates him for what he has done to her, she can still feel it. And then one day a powerful wolf crosses her path. More powerful than her destined mate. While she can't stand anyone trying to touch her, his touch is different. And his scent... it's highly intoxicating. And then the strangest thing happens: he claims she is his, that she belongs with him. But how is that possible? He can't be her mate as well, can he? Her first mate, even though he has rejected her, is filled with jealousy and possessiveness when that other wolf claims her as his.

~-~-~-~-~

I am thinking her original mate is the future Alpha, and the powerful second mate an Alpha of a higher level, like alpha royalty. Very strong and powerful, more so than any regular wolf. This could be a one-shot, or a longer story, depending on what we want. I would like to explore the conflict and rivalry of the Alpha's, and of MC's conflicting and confusing emotions.

Secret mate
For this story I am thinking it's the males who identify their mate, first.
She was newly hired help for the wealthy and influential Gillard (name randomly chosen and can definitely be changed) family. She was to clean and not be seen, ever. Yet no matter how hard she tried, Aiden (name again randomly chosen and can be changed) kept seeking her out. She tried to avoid him as much as she could, but he kept finding her, and he seemed determined to connect with her. He seemed genuinely interested in her, even if she didn't understand why. What could he ever see in her?

~-~-~-~-~
In this story MC could either be a common werewolf, not realizing that Aiden is her destined mate. Or she is human and doesn't know about the existence of werewolves. Sure, she would have likely heard tales and rumors, but surely they couldn't be real? Until she finds out it's very real, and that one has set his eyes on her, determined to make her his.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

This is currently a huge craving of mine, and I would love to hear from you if you're interested in writing this with me.
Feel free to check my O/O's and posting history to get a better idea of what I like, and how I write.

Also, one important note: my characters are often brats. Not the spoiled princess brat, but a strong woman who loves to tease and provoke, to challenge, and I am looking for a partner who can handle her. My characters need to be conquered. Make them surrender and submit. So really more towards D/s, which often matches with Alpha stories quite well.

If this speaks to you, then please send me a PM! I would love to hear from you. All my ideas are very much open for discussion and ideas, to make it our own.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

AngelicFaith

I changed the title and added the first two story ideas to this thread, feeling like this should be my werewolf/ shifter ideas thread.
More story ideas may be added as they come to me.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

AngelicFaith

I added some lines to The Rogue and branded it as a huge current craving, and added some more explanation about who I am and what I'm looking for below the story ideas.

AngelicFaith

BUMP

I am currently having a HUGE craving for a werewolf/ shifter roleplay. So if you feel this same itch, come to me to have it scratched, also if you have your own story idea I'd love to hear it. Stories with vampires are very much welcome at the moment as well! (See my signature for a link to my general request thread).

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

AngelicFaith

Added two new story ideas:
Destined for two and Secret Mate.

Still very much craving a good werewolf/ shifter roleplay.