Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

I see you have given yourself up to the lady in your avatar, she even has an hold on you I can never break....has a leash and everything, well I guess the writing is on the wall so to speak, I am off to find a single mate, not one for to much completion, I like to have it all.

Endorphin

Sorry Summer... getting around in your underwear all day just attracts too much attention for my liking. I can't deal with it. I wanted you all to myself!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

SummerWhispers

Well how else am I going to find a new mate, huh. You are to picky I never bring anyone home, only tease and lead them on. Am known for it.

Endorphin

You just keep those kinds of secrets all to yourself. Had I known, we could have shared our wild, passionate love with others.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Vamfire Havain

im breaking up with you because im not gay
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Phoenixrisen

I seem to make you a little uncomfortable. I don't mean to and I do apologize for it, but I simply can't be in a relationship with that kind of discomfort.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Endorphin

You spend far too much time with the forest. That's it. We're done!

Phoenixrisen

You have something against my trees and my animals? All this city all the time, that's no way to live! I can't do it, I won't do it. Good day, and don't forget to water the ficus.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Endorphin

Quote from: Phoenixrisen on June 02, 2012, 09:22:24 PMand don't forget to water the ficus.
ROFL!

All you ever want to do is lie against a tree and stare into nothing. I need more adventure!

Phoenixrisen

Well if you'd ever come into the woods with me!
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Love And Submission

you need to stop screaming when  I ambush you in the woods. Though I love scratching and crying...Then again I can probably find someone else to do that so yeah.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

AribethAmkiir

Your kinks are just too much for me.  I like to breathe.  I like to have an open airway, and I don't like people obstructing it.  I mean it was sort of exciting at first, but it's just turned creepy now.

kckolbe

If you spent half the time pressed against me as you did that pillow, maybe this could have worked.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

AribethAmkiir

I'm sorry.  I can't date clowns without a giant red nose.  It's not that your nose is inadequate or tiny, it's just... well your nose is a little bit small.  You know, it needs to be big and red.  A girl has to have her standards.

Mordred

Oh you sexy little thing.. thinking you can sway me with that juicy bottom, eh? Ok.. so it worked last time.. but I was hungry! You took advantage! Not this time, delicious human.. this time, I am.. hmm.. ok.. maybe a tiny bite. Your thighs are mmmm too damn good too resist. But then.. then.. I'm outta here! Yeah.. grin now, sexy thing.. you shall see.
*See Pillory*

AribethAmkiir

Gah, Mordred!  This is like the tenth jacket you've ruined with your blue paint.  These are dry clean only!  You know what?  I'm done.  The bite marks are one thing, and I can understand the fact that you don't want to do anything all day long, but ruining my clothes.  I mean that just shows how little respect you have for me.  I'm not rich, you know.  I can't just replace things on a whim.   Oh, I also found out that I was anemic today.  Thanks a lot!

AngelicFaith

I'm sorry Aribeth, my dear, but I have come to the realisation that I'm not a lesbian. I hope you'll find someone else to please you. Thank you for the wonderful times though, I will never forget.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

SummerWhispers

I am sorry but you are way to dark and rough for me, I am almost kitten soft and love the summer sun and bright beaches, not the dark and glamorous night you seem to enjoy, we never get to see each other,so why bother...I will find another who can find the simple pleasures of sunlight.

Adammair

Summer, you never look me in the eye...you always have that far-off look about you, and when you do glance my way, it's always through those sexy locks of blonde hair. I simply can't take the way you tease me. I'm sorry, but we are finished.

SummerWhispers

Ok I am actually looking over my shoulder , to watch me back to keep from being jumped from behind, this forum threads are getting to be terrible, girl has to watch or she will be jumped and carried off to parts unknown. I am going to have to find someone else, you have not been I mean at first yeah, you looked out for me, but now you just complain and I have had it, so I am off to find my knight in shining armor to take care of me.

Vamfire Havain

you arent my kind of ........ flavor

SummerWhispers

Well I have had it then, you do not know what flavor I actually am, now do you. And I already have my own Vamp. so I am off to find him at least he appreciates a good warm summer sun, on a bleak over cast day.

Vamfire Havain

he doesnt happen to have sparkly skin, does he?

Autumn52

Sorry Vamfire but your caddy remarks to all my friends really is getting tiresome. I think it is best if we go our separate ways before things get ugly between us. I wish you well. Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Xandi,
I have always had this insane crush on you, you know it. I am struggling to look around and see other girls, but I cannot forget you. This is why I am destroying all the pictures of you, trying to forget the past. I think you will understand, I hope we can continue to be friends.
I mean, I am leaving you.
* cries and walks away*