Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Um.. well... you see... i was drunk and you had broken up with me .. and well... one thing led to another....  Wait - how is it you have my photos!  You have no respect for my things.  Your creamy thighs always distracted me from your constant snooping.  No more, missy! We are sooo over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Moraline

I'm breaking up with you again-again. I just can't take it any longer, all you do is play with my emotions and I've had enough of your head games. Don't try to sweet talk me and get me back into bed with you. It won't work this time. We are through! 

*slams the door shut and falls back against it as I begin to cry*

Belle33

*leans against the door*  Sweetie - don't be that way.  *Spots her phone on the table as a text message comes through that reads:  Mora - meet me at our usual spot for our nightly sexy rendevous.  Your Lover.

What the hell!!! I can't believe this.  *bangs on the door and yells*  It's over!  SOOO OVER!!!

Moraline

Belle, I'm sorry babe...  You were just so emotionally unavailable to me.  I was lonely!  You're never there for me. 

I want us to make up.. I know we can. I take you back.  There I said it.  We're a couple again.

*starts to open the door... then spots a little stick with a pink plus symbol on it*

OH MY GAWD! Are you pregnant?!!!  What the f#@4! Belle?!

We are so through! I can't believe I started to fall for that again.... *slams the door shut once more, locking myself in the bathroom*

Belle33

Ummmmmm.... well.  This is probably a good time to mention that I'm married.  To this guy named Jeffrey.  So, yeah - it sounds like he and I need to talk and you .. well.. yeah - goodbye.  *walks out but looks back longingly*

SummerWhispers

That's it, I simply cannot share you with Jeffery, he has such a hold over you, with all his wonderfully caring ways, you never have time for me anymore. So I am just going to end it now, before I get even more attached than I already am.

Stone

Speaking of sharing, good lord. Did you have to tell all your friends about... talk about wearing a guy out.

I'm out!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SummerWhispers

Ok thats it, you have abused and choked that poor girl til I just can not take it anymore...I know....I know, she likes it, but I can't stand to see it anymore. I off to find a gentleman with a kind heart and a soft touch.

Rubicon

I should have known. Always looking away, never focusing on what's right in front of you. Knowing that you couldn't ever be contained, ever be tamed.

I'm sorry -- just go.

SummerWhispers

(Just -Go) Awww no, you will be the one to go, if you are going to break things off with me, well then you must be the one to leave.See just watch me, I will show you how its done. I cannot focus on whats in front of me because I always have to look over my shoulder and watch my back. Something you are supposed to be doing for me, here in this place, you know it is dangerous for girls,  some are just waiting to pounce on us.

So I am out of here, you did not hold up your end of our bargain to protect me and always have me back, *sighs* I am off to find someone with a more protective nature.

Belle33

I'm far too distracted by you.  I can't eat.  I can't sleep.  I can't think of anything else.  I have to end this before my obsession with you consumes me.  Farewell my dear heart.

Grainne

*sighs*

Belle, belle, belle....What do I have to do to tell you we are over??? I mean...phone calls are one thing but did you really have to hire an airplane to skywrite your last message... :-[ ...now, good bye for the last time, sweetie..
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

SummerWhispers

We are such opposites in so many ways, light versus dark, moon and sun, these compromises I just cannot make, I crave the sunny sky, with the warm summer sun on my skin. So this is goodbye I will always think of you when going to the boardwalk clubs off my beach in the dark of the night.

Stone

You see that right there? Inside the house, but there's that stare. Always about the greener grass, that's you. Go sleep outside. O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jag

You don't have a good enough grip. I can't be with someone who can't inflict proper injuries on someone else (lover or enemy). It's just not going to work. I need someone stronger and more violent.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Stone

It doesn't help if you're constantly bathed in all that skin cream. Oh, it makes me look pretty, she says. Maybe so, but it sure doesn't help friction, lady! Out with you!

Jag

I need that cream, dammit. Do you know how hard it is to keep such soft skin when you work for a big headed witch who keeps the place dry as all hell? This is my house, so you get out. :P
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Stone

Sure, call my mother a witch. That'll totally help your case. So what if everything she cooks looks like an ogre, and all of her poetry's like Robert Duvall's shiny bald head? She's my mother, and if anybody's gonna call her a witch, it's gonna be me!

RainbowLei

I'm sorry but you feel awkward when you touch my buttocks.... I need someone who knows how to spank me when I'm Bad... GOOD DAY...Sir

Autumn52

Rainbow I am sorry but you are far to perfect and beautiful for me. You outshine me in every way. I am to insecure and so I must go. Bye beautiful.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Tidus

Xandi, you've become so incredibly unattractive during these last few days.  I don't think I can invest anymore time in this relationship after seeing you behave like that. Arguing about most everything you can. Secluding yourself in your room. Cheating on me. And worst of all, throwing my books out! Who do you think you are Xandi? Who?!

Autumn52

*Cries* Then composes self*

Tidus how could you discard me like some piece of trash after all I have given you. I have loved you, cared for you, took those nudes for you only to find you posted them on the internet and I still forgave you. Now you want to break up with me I don't think so. You know where the door is and don't take a god damn thing cause I will kick your scrawny ass so fast that you will be begging for mercy. Carry your ass and don't let me see you around here again or you will be sucking the barrel of my Smith and Wesson. Get...Go on Get.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Breathless Intent

You moved to the snow! How could you leave the gorgeous weather here with me in favor of freezing your tush off. I would follow you...I thought about it, long and hard, but you would just move away again as soon as I learned to love the winter. You are just too changeable my darling Xandi. I am going to have to call it quits. If you ever do settle in one spot, let me know and I will fly to be by your side for eternity!

SummerWhispers

Well I do not believe it, as soon as my back is turned you are here, pinning for Xandi again, I have my own beach, no bad weather, sunny days, warm breezes, but no it is never enough, it seems. So this it I am finally done with this relationship, and you will miss my beach, not always easy to find someone with such warm sunny personality.

TheLegionary

You are sexy, but you keep giving attention to other people, male or female, at elliquiy.com. I do not like that. You should know I can flirt, but you cannot. Is this clear?
You off!