Needing cruel DOM for M/M

Started by NekoBoy89, October 25, 2009, 05:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekoBoy89

OKay I will try once more to get someonce attention, I am looking for someone that wants to make a extreme rp with me, and I mean extreme things. I am open to close to anything as long as it can be worked with a good story around it.

I have some ideas but I would want to talk them over with the person interested in rping with me so do send me a pm and we will work something out, or write something here in the thread works fine that to. I am sub and does a very bad dom so I would like it with someone who can do things that is extreme and none con. Of course my chars is not all sun and cuddely kittens, I can surely rp some badass teen with a little to much guts that gets him into trouble. Or whatever character I happen to fall for, sub does not always been that it will be a willing one.

I do have some limits, like I do not like piss much even if I can try it, have never done that, nor do I like kissing asses to be all to nice. But apart from that I am open to anything in the M/M area, and I mean anything. Can it get any better?

That was all from me for now, see ya. Hopefully someone will see this...for once.