Fandoms and other things (MxF pairings, all genders welcome)

Started by Nephos, June 22, 2014, 02:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephos

Hello, welcome, and thank you for taking the time to look through my request thread. I have been writing on Elliquiy for 8 years now, and this post has gone through many revisions since I first started it. Below you will find how I like to write, my preferences for post length, frequency, and what I expect within those posts. I want to stress, this is in no way a set of rules, just a list of things I like and how I like certain things. All things listed after this point are open for discussion, and I do in fact welcome it seeing as I don't mind just chatting.

I prefer to play on the forums, and within that, I prefer to play by post instead of through PMs. I am also fine playing with any gender, as long as you are willing to play the female part in pairings. All Pairings and stories here are listed as MxF.

I write in third person, as it is the most comfortable for me and what I find easiest.

Post frequency is and always will be fluid. I have a set schedule for work at the moment, but it doesn't mean it will stay that way. I do try to reply multiple times a week when the workweek allows it. I also can sometimes reply multiple times in a single day, but that isn't always the case. I don't mind playing against any type of posting frequency, but if it is going to be a week or longer between posts I do request to be told that beforehand. Nothing I have found on this website sucks more than sitting there and wondering if a partner has just dropped a game because you haven't heard from them.

Post length, I understand another touchy subject. I am looking for a game that can easily go a couple of paragraphs for each post. I don't expect novel-length mind you, but I can do so if my partner wants that. I am really looking for about three good paragraphs and can go for much more if desired.

Fandoms, Plots, and miscellaneous things are listed in the posts after this one.

Nephos

Fandoms or aka the fastest way to get a game with me.

Harry Potter (Especially Snape/Hermione, AU where he lives and she comes back to teach at Hogwarts.)
Final Fantasy 7
World Of Warcraft
Tales of series

One Piece

Luffy
Zoro
Law

Naruto

Naruto
Kakashi
Shikamaru
Jiraiya
Itachi

Bleach

Ichigo
Grimmjow
Ulquiorra
Byakuya
[by craving this lately. I would prefer a pairing with Rukia for any of these, yes even her "brother" if that's your thing[/b]

My Hero

Bakugo
Midoryia
Kirishima
Aizawa
Hawks
Dabi
Fatgum

Fairy Tail

Natsu Craving with Erza
Jellal
Sting
Gajeel

Demon Slayer

Giyu
Inosuke

This section also requires a little more to it, I am a fandom player above all else, and they are the games I love the most. I am willing to listen to any OC ideas you have for any universe I like. I am also very open to the idea of genderbending and AU characters. If we share a fandom, but don't see a character you like. You could always message me about it and see if I would be interested in it.

Nephos

Plots

Forbidden Love Taken - This plot is really open to any type of race, as long as they are opposite races. So like human x non-human in some form of other. MC invades the kingdom of YC and captures her and takes control of the kingdom to add to his own. I imagine it starting combative seeing as he did just take over her kingdom by force, but then slowly turning to romance down the line. This is also a more dom/subplot seeing as there would clearly be a power exchange. This plot also lends itself to heavy world-building, with us both needing to design kingdoms and a central conflict between the two.

Deal with the devil - A woman finds herself in trouble and makes a deal with a demon in general. His price is that she gives herself willing to him for one night, and the next day he will carry out her wish. This is a rather short plot but can be further explored if we want it to go longer. This can be done by either they start to fall in love, or she needs to keep coming back to him for favors. This plot can be vanilla or lean heavy into kink by simply adding to his request to spend one night with her.

Fandom Plots

Something New Sparks - Bakugo/Femdeku AU - Post-graduation the big three of UA decide to open an agency together. Using the financial backing that Shoto can bring they buy a building and start working on building their agency. Bakugo and Deku have been dancing around their feelings for each other for a long time, neither of them wanting to admit it. Now that they are shoved together and working with each other every day, those feelings get harder to ignore. With this game, I am imagining starting very simple, and playing out the relationship that starts to develop between the two. I see this being a slice of lifestyle game as we explore their budding and then full relationship. Plenty of options to add in action as well seeing as since they work together, we can send them out on missions or patrols whenever we think it fits a scene. It also opens up a lot of NPCs that can be played considering that most of their former classmates would be drawn to their agency. I am also very open to alternate ideas featuring this pairing, seeing as it is a concept that I very much love.

Nephos

Random Pairings and Settings
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Uncle x Niece
Dom x Sub
Furry x human
Furry x Furry
Human x Monster Girl
Monster x Human Girl
Boss x Secretary

Sci-fi
Fantasy
Cyperpunk
Manga
Anime

Nephos

Nephos

Updated with taken games and format changes

Nephos

Nephos

Nephos

Updated some of the sections with new cravings and ideas.

Nephos

Monthly bump after a long absence.

Nephos

Monthly bump. Still hoping to find new games.

Nephos

Monthly bump along with some edits

Nephos

Monthly bump with more edits.

Nephos

Nephos

Been gone for a while. Trying to find new partners.