Fire Emblem: Seal of Ruin (EX, Custom System, Still Recruiting!)

Started by Gensokian, April 13, 2011, 09:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 18, 2011, 04:49:04 AM
Ah, I see...  And wasn't Wind magic also effective against flying types, at least for a few games?

*is both a Dragon and Flying in dragon form*

Wind magic is effective against Pegasus Knights

Lightening magic is effective against dragons and wyverns

while on the topic of dragons and wyverns though there is a special sword called the Wyrmslayer that is effective against them
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Silk

pendarious

Laguzslayer effective against all Laguz

then there is the Beast Killer Knife that's effective against beast laguz

and then there is a skill set Beastfoe,Birdfoe, and Dragonfoe that make anything more effective against the respective laguz types
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Gensokian

Quote from: Visna on April 18, 2011, 10:11:05 AM
I'd love to join. I always loved the Fire Emblem games. Anything I need to know or should I just go ahead and post a CS?

Well, if you haven't, might want to read the system rundown under the spoiler bar in the first post, and PM me your CS before you post it here. Other than that, we'd love to have ya. ^^

Laughing Hyena

Silk

Trying to make up a character but having some difficulty, mind if orochi was to give me a hand?

Gensokian

Nope, I don't mind at all, Silk, just as long as you're the one doing the rolling. He can just tell you what each one does; or, ask me if you want. I love to help. ^^

Laughing Hyena

Might I make a reccomendation? Roll your growth first if you havent decded upon a character class yet. this allows you to see what your best build could be in advance and work alongside it.

Kunoichi

I think she said she'd already decided on a Pegasus Knight, Hyena. ^^;

ReijiTabibito

So...exactly what decisions have been made about who the starting party is and so on and so forth?  We're going to want at least one Lord...

Oh, and BTW, I just found my theme music.  :P

pendarious

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 18, 2011, 04:17:28 PM
I think she said she'd already decided on a Pegasus Knight, Hyena. ^^;

Cool. i just know that the plans can go astray since if that roller is not favoring you. Goodness knows it favors luck like crazy

Gensokian

Heh, just realized that I messed up on my own CS; forgot Roland was a Wind sort of mage. Changed it, though. ^^;

And also, with the Lords and characters, I'm letting the players decide when/where they show up. Might have two show up at the start, then have another show up later, then the other...and of course, other characters might show up at different times, as well, such as Orochi's character.

pendarious

lets see........i'll join the game in ch 2 with cheyanne and then introduce my lord in ch 4 if you don't mind Genso

Laughing Hyena

Gensokian

Quote from: pendarious on April 18, 2011, 05:08:31 PM
lets see........i'll join the game in ch 2 with cheyanne and then introduce my lord in ch 4 if you don't mind Genso

Alrighty, sounds good to me; just be sure to come up with a reason why your lord would want to join up that late, and might alter his level a bit; just level him up a few levels for that, if you feel the need.

pendarious

coming up with a reason to join at that point isn't hard...it's trying to figure out just how much i need to modify the level and stats.

Gensokian

Well, level is all you really need; if you're starting above lvl 1 (only for those not starting in chapter 1), you just get your base stats for lvl 1, then do your rolls for a level up until you reach the level you're starting at.

pendarious

ExisD

Hi there. I was wondering if you still needed characters and which type you needed more of.

I've been a big fan of the fire Emblem games for a long time and think a game like this would be amazingly fun to play in.

Gensokian

Quote from: pendarious on April 18, 2011, 09:44:36 PM
ok.....what would be a Reasonable level?

Well, if you're starting in chapter 4...maybe 4-5 would be good.

Quote from: ExisD on April 18, 2011, 09:48:14 PM
Hi there. I was wondering if you still needed characters and which type you needed more of.

I've been a big fan of the fire Emblem games for a long time and think a game like this would be amazingly fun to play in.

Oh, yes indeed, you can join! If you read up the system and know what to do, feel free to pick your favorite unit and work on a CS; just PM me what you make before you post it. ^^

pendarious

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: ExisD on April 18, 2011, 09:48:14 PM

Yay! ExistD is gonna play! Awesome!

ExisD

Yep, I'm thinking of making a myrmidon so far, though the question of what do you guys need still comes up.

Zadaris

Approved and prepared for the delectation of all!!  ;D

Quote from: Geist

Name: Geist Trommel
A bandit of the high seas with a heart of gold. Once called the Living Ghost Ship.

Level: 1
Class: Pirate
Affinity: Wind

HP: 24; Growth: 100% (Witness)
Str: 6; Growth: 80% (Witness)
Mag: 0; Growth: 50% (Witness)
Skill: 5; Growth: 30% (Witness)
Spd: 6; Growth: 70% (Witness)
Lck: 4; Growth: 50% (Witness)
Def: 6; Growth: 60% (Witness)
Res: 1; Growth: 30% (Witness)

Weapon Skill: Axe - A (Witness)

Inventory:

STEEL AXE
Might: 11
Weight: 15
Hit: 75%
Uses: 40
Range: 1
Weapon Rank: C
Worth: 800
Critical: 0

VULNERARY

~~~~~~~~~~

Gold: 8000 (Witness)

Quote from: Rothus

Name: Rothus Cinderbaum
A wandering mercenary from Orgoz. An altruist who finds himself in frequent trouble.

Level: 1
Class: Myrmidon
Affinity: Earth

HP: 22; Growth: 60% (Witness)
Str: 6; Growth: 40% (Witness)
Mag: 0; Growth: 10% (Witness)
Skill: 8; Growth: 50% (Witness)
Spd: 7; Growth: 70% (Witness)
Lck: 1; Growth: 30% (Witness)
Def: 4; Growth: 60% (Witness)
Res: 1; Growth: 60% (Witness)

Reroll:Res: (Witness)

Weapon Skill: A (Witness)

Inventory:

STEEL SWORD
Might: 9
Weight: 11
Hit: 85%
Uses: 40
Range: 1
Weapon Rank: D
Worth: 800
Critical: 0

VULNERARY

~~~~~~~~~~

Gold: 7000 (Witness)
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."