Strudelyhoo's Vampire x Human Request

Started by strudel, June 27, 2009, 12:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strudel

I've always been intruiged by the supernatural and human/vampire relations however for some reason I always end up on the mythical side rather than the mundane, and I'd like to switch it around and play the human for a change. What peaked my interest was the whole "embracing" situation, and what that entails. Many different genres and a myriad of rpgs tend to describe this differently, the vampire must feed multiple times from the host before they change, or the vampire simply feeds once and allows the human to then drink of them [ via Anne Rice, Interview with a Vampire method ]. I find it would be an interesting scene to play out the meeting of vampire to said human and what ensues, the embrace, and how the human copes with all of these new feelings and urges and abilities. It seems a viable enough premise for some good play.

I'm open to suggestions but as for the basic plot [ which I'd prefer to be set in modern day ] I'd like for it to stay pretty close to what I've initially desribed. I'm more than willing to do M/M as well as M/F I currently have a F/F play going on but I'm  more than willing to take on another if need be.

They would probably meet somewhere such as a bar or if there are other suggestions I'm open, or they may have a already existant friend relationship via a particular shared interest or maybe even a college class [ I'm not touching on younger characters here [ Please stick to 18+ ],  adults are more than capable of taking college classes for specified fields, believe me. ] Eventually a bond would ensue and the human can either a] be forced into this embrace b] inquire about it or c] be in such a compromising situation that it's needed to happen in order to continue their existance.. and it will go from there.

Please feel free to pm me with ideas, suggestions, critical criticism.

-Ta ta for now
-Strudel

Saku

I PMed you about doing it in a m/m setting!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

strudel