Halo: A shot in the dark

Started by Gladiator0161, August 18, 2010, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Alright, I just got done with my long ass post. Sushi, you're up, lol.

I know I said I'd get Gladiator off the bridge but, I kind of ran out of things to write, especially considering how hurt Gladiator is at this moment. I hope I haven't made it too difficult on you. :D

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Gladiator0161

Oh my dear god. It's so beautiful. *loses control*

ashia starstreak

Alright, you brought Desmond back ;) I figured you had a soft spot for that character considering you took over him for a bit. Or, wait..was Desmond "sling" or was that Lance?

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Vengurd

TyKing

Nice curves, Red.  :-)

On another note, I'm going on vacation and won't have my laptop with me. I should be back Saturday. Feel free to move Fry around while I'm gone, you also have my permission to write small actions for him. Thanks, see you all in a week.

Gladiator0161

Ah, cool. Have fun TyKing, and thanks for the heads up :)

@Ashia: Sling was Desmonde, you were right the 1st time :)

ashia starstreak

Awesome, my memory is still good for SOME things it seems ;)

That is crazy Ty, I'll be going on vaca soon too! Gotta get braces..but my little brother is graduating. I got a big ol' "Oh...you graduated.." so I'd love to give him something better than what I got. Plan on taking a road trip to San Jose, hear they got an awesome skatepark there and a resturant called "Iguanas" where they have a 3ft burrito O_O..I sooo want to see that! But that all depends on if that's what he wants to do and if my teeth are up for it. Hope yer vacation will be worth every second ;)

Hunter Phoenix

Here's hoping that everyone that goes on vacation has a good one :)

I wanna take on the 3ft burrito :( sounds epic haha
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Vengurd

Hunter Phoenix

Haha very good spelling for a drunk XD
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Vengurd

Yes very. If we were in an IM, it would be a LOT of various messages. Drankt a lot of water since the last post. Do know of the t on drank. Am a legible drunk I guess.

ashia starstreak

You know I'll be taking plent o pics if that happens.

I loove drunk texting lol I say some far out things. *takes advantage of Vengurd while he's drunk, but can't say how in a pg-13 area*

Vengurd

*no longer drunk*

What happened last night? o.O

ashia starstreak

Oh if you can't remember, no point in asking. *kicks a can of chloroform away, and folds hands behind back. She whistles innocently and looks up*

Vengurd

*blinks and looks at Ashia for a moment*

Alright....But if there are any kids that result in this, same deal.

*sits down to nurse a cup of coffee*

ashia starstreak

Can't rightly make a comment on that without looking guilty ;)

It's good to see you on E more often. Puts a stupid grin on my face. :)

Vengurd

Lols, well thanks Ashia. This is one of the few places I actually still get on now.

If I can put a stupid grin on your face, then I am happy. :3

ashia starstreak

E is a great distraction. Yer Spartan is actually my inspiration for Shana being a cyborg. Course her cybernetics have no cool affects...just keeps her alive, but still! When I was in the making process of her and reading along the rp, I saw that and had to jump on that opportunity ;) unfortunately, I can't get Shana drunk :( she can intake water and fuel injectors but not food or other liquids. Aw well it was a great idea, and is part of how Shana is!

Vengurd

Hrm....The plot thickens. I have a bit of an idea for later now.

Gladiator0161

Hey all, how's everyone this evening?

Sushi

Alright. Hope the post was okay~
"—in any other circumstance, you might have had a point there. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40's, I hate everyone equally, and there's no one alive who can comprehend my sexual preference."

Gladiator0161

I just got done reading it in fact. It's good ecxcept for one small detail, where Gladiator is on the bridge, there are no building for Valkyrie to jump from, he's basically in the middle of the bridge surrounded by water down below. Thought I brought that out in my post but, maybe I didn't, sorry for the confusion.

ashia starstreak

Oh my, well glad I could give you  an idea then Vengurd! Shana tries keeping it a secret, the scar beside her belly button is exposed metal infused with tissue..really hard to draw actually :/ but it's where she reboots so to speak. A small rectangular screen on her wrist beeps when her battery shifts and looses power. Red/orange will cause her to cybernetics to shut down, Red she'll die. Now you got me curious..so guess the white plated spartan can't die yet afterall ;) hurray! If it involves Shana directly PM me when the time is right so I know what's up and don't funk it up for ya.

Vengurd

So far it is in the conceptual stage- several concepts to be honest.

The one I am currently playing with is a possibility for the two to sort of 'link up' as Patric is nearly half cybernetic and I imagine after this little operation he will be a bit more cyber-man and a bit less flesh. That is really about it, I try not to plan things out too much as I have a history of planning things and then events or circumstances fail me and the plan crumbles before it could be initiated (Or worse, half way through). I tend to do better with just having a general idea and letting the words flow through me.