Sabrina the Teenage Bitch (f for some fandom depravity)

Started by Nerdess, November 21, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerdess

So, like everyone else, I was jamming on The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina when I thought -- hey, why isn't our cute protagonist getting railed by a dog?

... wait, was that just me?

Okay, well, now we're on the same page at least.

.. we're not.  Okay then.  I guess good luck in another thread!  Oh wait, you, you there in the back!  YOU'RE willing to listen to my stupid train of thought!  Fantastic, here we go.

So, Sabrina's a cat person.  So logically .. dog.  ...   I'm beginning to think I'm bad at this.

Look, some things I can't explain in a super pithy, partially world building little IC post.  Sometimes you just get a crackship idea in your head and think of a perfect punny thread title and you have to roll with it.  But despite the jokes (yes, these were jokes, smartass) I do have a genuinely serious, hopefully sexy little idea that at the very least is going to involve one particular cute little witch getting naked with your character, so we're at least partially on the same page, right?  Let's begin the actual request.

In the original television adaptation of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, it's established that Salem Saberhagen was cursed into a feline form for attempting to take over the world.  In the new adaptation The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Salem instead is a goblin -- or other undefined creature -- who agrees to become Sabrina's familiar when she seeks one out in the woods.  But despite the fact that the latest series is much more down with Satan, revolves around sinful depravities, and cannibalistic ritual orgies, there's not necessarily any proof that there aren't witches and warlocks who have crossed a line and suffered a fate worse than excommunication or death.  There might still be those who have gone past a threshold that have earned them a more unique punishment, such as a century's time locked in an unfamiliar (no pun intended) form.

What I'm looking for is for you to bring the fire-game with a wicked, sinful, Satanic Warlock who did something to earn him the true ire of his church or a witch's council who can be your darling dark little OC, a domineering, sneering villain of the sort who eats scenery for breakfast.  (Or he can be more down to earth wicked, more sleazy -- it's really up to you!)  And in case you haven't gotten the drift just yet, he's been cursed .. to live as a dog.

Now personally I'm picturing something dobermanish, or a mastiff, or some other such menacing and appropriately gothic-horror fitting form, but that's up for relative negotiation.  Much more like the original sitcom version of Salem than our current incarnation, he still retains his voice, even if he might only share it with certain others.  He may in fact still have extremely limited access to magic, though potions and gestures are a bit beyond his animalistic prison, but we can hand wave that any which way we like.  And when our plucky protagonist calls out into the woods seeking a familiar of her very own, there is something listening.

And what better way to seduce, corrupt, and control a headstrong yet uncertain young witch than to deign oneself as her familiar?

You don't need to have seen The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to apply (though it helps!), though being okay-to-enthusiastic about me inhabiting Kiernan Shipka's steadfast sixteen-year-old Satan-curious spellslinger is probably make or break in its own sort of way.  And I'm sure one or two people are gonna want to suggest I play the cutie witch with someone without fur or a jaw-dropping(-and-locking) doggie dick.  That Harvey boy sure is sweet!  Nick seems dangerously DTF!  I mean, Prudence and Sabrina have more chemistry together than anyone else in the cast, what about her?  And I'm just gonna be over here like nah.  Because this is what's stuck in my stupid, stupid head and it's not going to get out until I at least finish this request thread.

IN SUMMARY: Me -- Sabrina Spellman, as played by Kiernan Shipka, freshly sixteen and ready to plot her course in the witching world.    You -- A devilishly villainous warlock, as played by a very good boy, cursed to roam the world on all fours with silver tongue intact.  Ideally -- Seduction, misdirection, protection, corruption, unlikely dark romance or depraved downfall.

They're gonna make such beautiful puppies together.
o / o -- roll the dice -- a / a