News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a "Guardian Angel"

Started by Scarlet Sin, June 23, 2011, 01:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuje

Quote from: Laz on June 24, 2011, 10:43:43 AM
I shall accept the world where Vampire and Werwolves exist but pls not exactly like twilight, I dont have any quarrels with twilight, but the whole concept of their vampire lore and facts about them is something that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Vampires do not sparkle, Vampires do not act like 13 year old boys who have just felt the symptoms of puberty. I dont want to get it on that, but sure, I'm willing to the a Vampiric story with you.

But but but sparkle vampires are soooooooooo cool. I'm teasing, I'm teasing. I'm so glad I've never read those books, they would annoy me so much. I'm like you, vampires should be more mature then that. :)

Oh, and well met, Scarlet.

Laz

-Gives Kuje some Blings- there, you can act all vampire-y now. and rap while you are at it.

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: Laz on June 24, 2011, 11:44:30 AM
-Gives Kuje some Blings- there, you can act all vampire-y now. and rap while you are at it.

I choked on my food again... rapping vampires, oh dear...

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Kuje

Quote from: Laz on June 24, 2011, 11:44:30 AM

Grins.

Oh gods, a vampire that was a rapper, that would be to much.

Fixed it for Clock. :) Rapper, not raper! LOL. Noted!

ClockworkShadow

I... uh... Kuje... wrong word, there >.>;;

This is one of those things that spellcheck wouldn't help with, though, I don't think.

A/A

o_O

Scarlet Sin

Hey, nice to meet you too, Kuje. :) But here are some thoughts about the vampires, werewolves and about the city too:

Vampires:
These are the sheriffs of the city. They keep their wary eye open at night, fighting against bad guys. People are protected by these vampires but still the children of night have a dark side in their poisoned hearts too. They feed themselves with human blood according strict rules. They can have only one human per one vampire, once a month. And the “meal” can never be drained out. Vampires are allowed to take only as much blood as they need to survive another month. The bitten one must be revived from the attack. Otherwise the vampire who broke the rules is condemned to death without any exceptions. Higher vampire authorities will keep an eye on that. 

Werewolves:
Intruders from other side of the world. Agreement of peace between vampires and these nasty werewolves has just been pulled off. Wolves feast on innocent human beings of the city, revenging that way to vampires. As a matter of fact, vampires are the only ones who can slow the wolves down or kill them and the wolves are the only ones to kill vampires. Although vampires can be killed by other vampire with a certain ritual, or after being exposed to sunlight for a week, but the werewolves are the real enemies for vampires and the most dangerous ones too.  Werewolves can turn to humans whenever they want to, but mostly they change themselves into wolves at night. If they get badly hurt in fights they'll change back to humans automatically. 

City:
This city is a normal, busy metropolis called Belladonna Acres. People in the city are totally happy and unaware of vampires and other creatures that lure in the night. Been attacked by vampire is usual here. No-one knows where the strange marks on neck or the weakness lasting few days are coming from, but those are considered as normal as a harmless flu. Nothing could shock these people when they have their own flats, dogs and cars.

And yes Clockwork, I try my best to use the proper language and words.  ;)
I'm gonna break your little heart in two - All Time Low

Kuje

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 24, 2011, 12:44:27 PM
I... uh... Kuje... wrong word, there >.>;;

This is one of those things that spellcheck wouldn't help with, though, I don't think.

Rapper? Oops. :) Yea, I wasn't sure if there was a extra P. :) Tells you how much I listen to that music, huh?

Scarlet Sin

Quote from: Kuje on June 24, 2011, 12:56:07 PM
Rapper? Oops. :) Yea, I wasn't sure if there was a extra P. :) Tells you how much I listen to that music, huh?

I can see that. :-) What kind of music you listen then, if I may ask. And yes, I know that it is off the topic!  :P

Kuje

Quote from: Scarlet Sin on June 24, 2011, 01:04:52 PM
I can see that. :-) What kind of music you listen then, if I may ask. And yes, I know that it is off the topic!  :P

My music tastes, like my reading tastes, is pretty eclectic. Its anything from 70's rock, 80's hair bands, alternative, country from the 80's to now, as well as some modern rock. I also have some music from overseas that I enjoy, like the Corrs, which is a Celtic band. It really depends on my mood and what I'm doing. However to get back to that raper/rapper thing, that is one type of music I can't stand.

And reading about that setting, if you want a third player, depending on what Laz decides, I could be interested. Laz gets first pick though, he was here first.

Scarlet Sin

I have to think about that third player suggestion. We were talking about one on one game with Laz, at least at the beginning. It would be better for me, easier to learn that way. But I surely will give it a thought. :-) And Laz has a word to this too, like you said. But I'm always interested in vampires and stuff, so maybe we can do our own setting some day. :-)

And I mostly listen to rock.  ;)

Kuje

Quote from: Scarlet Sin on June 24, 2011, 01:17:29 PM
I have to think about that third player suggestion. We were talking about one on one game with Laz, at least at the beginning. It would be better for me, easier to learn that way. But I surely will give it a thought. :-) And Laz has a word to this too, like you said. But I'm always interested in vampires and stuff, so maybe we can do our own setting some day. :-)

And I mostly listen to rock.  ;)

No worries, as I said, Laz replied first. :)

Scarlet Sin

But I promise that I'll get back to you some day to discuss about the new setting. :-)

Aikochan

Quote from: Scarlet Sin on June 23, 2011, 01:05:16 PM
So, I'm looking for a person who is willing to guide me in the world of role playing. (I'm new in Elliquiy, so guidance with that would be appreciated too.)

The person should be patient and someone who understands the few possible mistakes in my spelling. He or she is able to come up with ideas and ready to play a long-term rp at least in the beginning. Playing will happen on quite regular bases.

I love romance and fantasy, so some ideas about those would be great. :)

Looking forward to replies.
I am a very patient person, and spelling/gramer does not bother me at all. I have been role-playing things for 17 years and I know all kind of games and things. I also do stories and different things. So I would be willing to offer myself to help you out and teach you things and do something if your willing to take me :)

Laz

Quote from: Scarlet Sin on June 24, 2011, 12:55:50 PM
Hey, nice to meet you too, Kuje. :) But here are some thoughts about the vampires, werewolves and about the city too:

Vampires:
These are the sheriffs of the city. They keep their wary eye open at night, fighting against bad guys. People are protected by these vampires but still the children of night have a dark side in their poisoned hearts too. They feed themselves with human blood according strict rules. They can have only one human per one vampire, once a month. And the “meal” can never be drained out. Vampires are allowed to take only as much blood as they need to survive another month. The bitten one must be revived from the attack. Otherwise the vampire who broke the rules is condemned to death without any exceptions. Higher vampire authorities will keep an eye on that. 

Werewolves:
Intruders from other side of the world. Agreement of peace between vampires and these nasty werewolves has just been pulled off. Wolves feast on innocent human beings of the city, revenging that way to vampires. As a matter of fact, vampires are the only ones who can slow the wolves down or kill them and the wolves are the only ones to kill vampires. Although vampires can be killed by other vampire with a certain ritual, or after being exposed to sunlight for a week, but the werewolves are the real enemies for vampires and the most dangerous ones too.  Werewolves can turn to humans whenever they want to, but mostly they change themselves into wolves at night. If they get badly hurt in fights they'll change back to humans automatically. 

City:
This city is a normal, busy metropolis called Belladonna Acres. People in the city are totally happy and unaware of vampires and other creatures that lure in the night. Been attacked by vampire is usual here. No-one knows where the strange marks on neck or the weakness lasting few days are coming from, but those are considered as normal as a harmless flu. Nothing could shock these people when they have their own flats, dogs and cars.

And yes Clockwork, I try my best to use the proper language and words.  ;)

Pretty good for a Draft, but still questions will remain and loopholes needed to address, especially if the timeline is that of the 21st century. There will be news and headlines about how people keep having marks on their necks and the weakening of thier state. Sceptics/nuts and Paranoid individuals will eventually spread rumors about vampires. There will be panic in the streets.

Imagine this in our real world, should a crime scene consists of a dead body and strange marks on the neck. What will be the fist thing that will come from your mind as a detective? One word. Vampire. You'll think its ridiculous and its impossible but you cant shake that feeling of that idea but eventually you'll brush it off anyways for Sanity's sake. but if yet another victim appeared, alive this time. has the same mark and at a weakened state at the same time that person cant remember anything as you question him/her. Your mind will then eventually pop back to the Vampire Idea.

Humans are paranoid creatures, even if we don't believe in something, that doesn't mean we aren't open to the idea that they are. but all in all its a good Story line. and I like it. And to help you roleplay more efficiently will be doing a one on one event as I said before but you can do a group roleplay with the others of a different nature while you roleplay with me, but I suggest concentrating on one story first as you are still in your development stage as a forum writer. should you feel confident enough to take up yet another story, you have your freedom on what to do here. They are quite adept in role playing aswell and will give you pointers should you come to a stand still.

It is still your decision in the end.

Scarlet Sin

You are right about that I should concentrate on one story first, Laz. Like I said before, it's easier to learn that way. So I totally agree with you. :)

Sorry about the gaps the storyline still has. It's pretty hard to say what a good story needs, when you have never done forum plays before. But I'll try my best. Well, let's see...

There will be news and headlines about attacks etc, that is for sure. Always somebody is digging something up. But there is something that keeps the amount of the rumors and stuff quite small. I got the strange thought, that there would be few vampires working in the newsoffice. Those guys are checking all reports and headlines, same thing with TV-programs. That way the panic won't be as ruling on the streets. Rumors are proved wrong by vampires too, but still there are few going on from mouth to mouth.

Laz

I see well that covers up most of the loops holes, so any Idea what your character concept will be?

Scarlet Sin

Do you have any suggestions for that? I haven't really thought about it yet and I would like to hear your ideas first. :-)

Laz

You said you'll be a human, moving next door to a vampire, which is actually already a good story foundation, if you ask me. All you need to now is shape up the character concept. what is she like? what's her story? why move? whats her personality towards others, any character flaw?

Something like this-
Name:
Last Name:

Race:
Powers: (Seeing as you're human *if you will be choosing human, its not yet set in stone*, what kind of skills/abilities does your character possess. Is he/she good in climbing which givers her quite the upper body strength. or skiing? very good at mechanics? computers?  first aid? etc. be creative)

Personality:

Description:

Hobbies:

--------------------------

Take your time and be creative. do what you want. surprise me even.

Scarlet Sin

Scarlet Sin

Here she is, hopefully you like her:

Name: Anastazia, Cara
Last Name: De Assis

Race: European

Powers:
This young lady is incredibly talented with animals. She has lived with them all of her live. She had been surrounded with many different animals, such as dogs, cats, horses, pet rats and bunnies. Connection with the animals has always been so perfect that it seems like she could communicate with them. She is also very flexible and aware of every little muscle of her body. That is a result of 15 years of gymnastics and dance, and 12 years of horseback riding.

Personality:
Anastazia is a girl full of personality. (She is so fiery mostly because of her family roots which are located in Spain) With her friends and with animals she is on her own land. Basically she is kind and friendly girl with open and brave heart. Still she is not someone who you should be messing up with.

Description:
Anastazia hates her first name, so anyone else except her parents uses the name Cara after awhile. It is better that way if you don't want to make her mad. Dark black hair reminds about her roots in Spain as well as her name. Cara moved to Belladonna Acres with her parents because of grandmother Lucia. She just had a heart attack and that's why Cara's mother has to take care full care of her. Cara's father is a businessman so he isn't around much. Cara is a bit sad because of the moving, she had to break up with her boyfriend before. Luckily she is a beautiful girl so she might not be alone for long. She is tall and athletic with Hispanic blood running through her veins, but still she has disappointed many guys. Why is that? Simply because of her Arabian stallion Achilles and golden retriever Xenon - animals are her life. Most guys do not get that. 

Dislikes: Football players and selfish people
Hobbies: Horseback riding, dancing, writing, gymnastics

ClockworkShadow

If I may ... :)  (marvelous job, by the way!)

Quote from: Scarlet Sin on June 25, 2011, 10:28:39 AM
Here she is, hopefully you like her:

Powers:
This young lady is incredibly talented with animals. She has lived with them all of her livelife. She had been surrounded with many different animals, such as dogs, cats, horses, pet rats and bunniesShe has kept a lively home filled with a menagerie of animals: dogs, cats, horses, rats, and bunnies, to name a few. Her cConnection with thethese, and other, animals has always been so perfect; that it seems like she could communicates with them. She is alsoAlso, she is very agile, and flexible; andprecisely aware of every little muscle of her body. ThatThis is a result of 15 years of gymnastics and dance, and 12 years of horseback riding.

Personality:
Anastazia is a girl full ofhas a very lively personality. (She is so fiery mostly because of her family roots which are located in SpainHer fiery nature may be attributed to her Spaniard heritage.) With her friends and with animals, she islives out on her own land. Basically sShe is a kind and friendly girl with an open and brave heart. Still she is not someone who you should be messing up withHowever, she is not an individual who tolerates provocation lightly, and is known to have a short temper.

Description:
Anastazia hates her first name, so anyone else and everyone, except her parents, uses the name Cara after awhilecall her Cara. It is better that way if you don't want to make her madShe tends to get rather mad if anyone else calls her by her birth name. <paragraph>

Her (length),Dark black hair reminds aboutis strong evidence of her roots in Spain. as well as her name.(If she doesn't go by her given name, this is unnecessary?  Also, flesh out the physical description: eyes, facial shape, height, weight.  I suggest moving the phrase [She is tall and athletic.] with Hispanic blood running through her veins into this paragraph.) <paragraph>

Recent History: Anastazia
Cara(keep with one name for throughout the bio) moved to Belladonna Acres with her parents because of grandmother Lucia, who recently. She just had a heart attack. and that's why AnastaziaCara's mother has to take care full care of herthe elderly woman full time. HerCara's father is a businessman, so he isn't around much. <paragraph>

AnastaziaCara is a bit sad because of the moving, and she had to break up with her boyfriend beforerelationship did not survive the process. Luckily sShe is a beautiful girl, however, so she mighthopes that she will not be alone for long. So far, she has only been disappointed by her previous beausbut still she has disappointed many guys. Why is that? Simply because of her Arabian stallion Achilles and golden retriever Xenon - animals are her life. Jealousy is a powerful motive, and mMost guys do not getunderstand the power and beauty of her relationships with them that

If I missed referencing a word you are unfamiliar with, feel free to ask me to clarify. :)

Does this help?

A/A

o_O

Scarlet Sin

Thanks for your effort, Clockwork. It helped, although I'd have to re-write that and I'm actually not sure how. (So many markings, my written English is poor, I know. :-)) But thanks anyway, now it is only my problem. :P

By the way, did you like the character?

ClockworkShadow

It's an excellent character.  I can't wait to read about it! :)

I tried to make my edits easier to interpret, but here...

Powers: This young lady is incredibly talented with animals. She has lived with them all of her life. She has kept a lively home filled with a menagerie of animals: dogs, cats, horses, rats, and bunnies, to name a few. Her connection with these, and other, animals has always been perfect; it seems like she communicates with them. Also, she is very agile, and flexible; precisely aware of every little muscle of her body. This is a result of 15 years of gymnastics and dance, and 12 years of horseback riding.

Personality: Anastazia has a very lively personality. (Her fiery nature may be attributed to her Spaniard heritage.) With her friends, family and animals, she lives out on her own land. She is a kind and friendly girl with an open and brave heart. However, she is not an individual who tolerates provocation lightly, and is known to have a short temper.

Anastazia hates her first name, so everyone except her parents uses the name Cara. She tends to get rather mad if anyone else calls her by her birth name.

Description: Her (length), black hair, and her tall, athletic body are both strong evidence of her roots in Spain.  (Flesh out the physical description: eyes, facial shape, height, weight.)

Recent History: Anastazia moved to Belladonna Acres with her parents because of Grandmother Lucia, who recently had a heart attack. Anastazia's mother has to take care of the elderly woman full time. Her father is a businessman, so he isn't around much.

Anastazia is a bit sad because of the moving, and her relationship did not survive the process. She is a beautiful girl, however, so she hopes that she will not be alone for long. So far, she has only been disappointed by her previous beaus. Why is that? Simply because of her Arabian stallion Achilles and golden retriever Xenon - animals are her life. Jealousy is a powerful motive, and most guys do not understand the power and beauty of her "feral" relationships.  (changed some more wording around)

That help a bit?

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

I really wish I could edit sometimes.  But I'm sure you can figure out what shouldn't be bold, there.

A/A

o_O

Scarlet Sin

I'll try to figure it out. And thanks again :-)