From one WW2 parallel earth to another

Started by playfullchick76, May 21, 2021, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is one that I was playing out quite some time ago. I came up with it after watching band of brothers, one of the best WW2 series ever made. The basic idea goes like this. World war two could be going on on multiple earths in 1944, each of them unaware of the other, and on D Day, when the airborne forces are in their Dakota's, the same aerial armada is airborne on another Earth, my Earth. On my Earth, women got the vote a lot earlier, and gained more rights, trust, and responsibilities, to the point where during my Earths World war two, women are fighting and serving alongside men. I would be a first lieutenant in the 101st, on one of the Dakotas in the armada, going from england to occupied France. The crossover from my earth to this earth occurrs when a Dakota in the same patch of sky over France in both Earths is destroyed, opening a rift, that allows the Dakota with my character and her stick, and another one behind hers, to cross through to this Earth.

It would be the same night, same environment, so my character, and the paratroopers that made it through with her, wouldnt know the difference, not until much later, when she reports to an improvised CP, and begins to realize that things arent as she knows.

I really want to play this out with someone, so if it appeals to someone, let me know, and lets play it out, as far as it can go.

playfullchick76

Its been over a month, so i'm offering this one again, hoping for someone interested in playing it out with me.

playfullchick76

Hi, i thought I would offer this one again, hoping to find someone to play this one out with.

playfullchick76

Hi, this is one that i still want to play out, hoping to.

playfullchick76

hi, this one has been fresh in my mind, so, I'm offering it again,