Survival of the Fittest: A Zombie Apocalypse Game (Still Accepting)

Started by Kokaine, March 25, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AribethAmkiir

What month or season is it currently?  Did the survivors have to survive a winter as well, or are they going to be gearing up for winter soon?

Aiden

Ohh yea, a state/location would be good. At least enough the survivors know where they are and what to expect with the climate.

Kokaine

Still working on narrowing down the setting. I'm open to suggestions though if anyone has a good idea.

As far as season, we'll start off in the fall like October.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Onecleanslate

I am interested in this as well if there is still room.  I will work up a sheet tonight or tomorrow...

Juggtacular

I'm interested and will have my CS up shortly. I would have offered to take up Janelle's fiance, but I'm pretty sure that's been done already. So my guy will just be single for the time being.

Kokaine

Recruitment is still open so you're both welcome to submit sheets.

The role of Janelle's fiance is still open.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Juggtacular

Oh, well I'll take her fiance if you don't mind? I loved Abbie in Sleepy Hollow.

Kokaine

Well, she won't be exactly like Abbie but PM coming your way.

My O/Os

Juggtacular

Of course not. But she's a nice base, even if only for a play-by.

Juggtacular

Full Name : Dorian King Jr.
Nicknames / Aliases : Commander, Cap , DK - All Known
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Engaged

Former Occupation/Position : U.S. Marine
Strengths :

Marksman - Dorian has been shooting since he was a child,  and not only did he receive top scores in marksmanship training, but he enlisted as a Scout Sniper.

Melee Combatant - A lifetime of training and active combat has made Dorian very skilled with or without weapons. He's a killing machine thanks to the Us Marine Corps.

Leadership - He worked his way up to a command through a mixture of determination, getting the job done, and a winning personality. Dorian knows how to lead people and he knows how to do it well.

Mechanics & Engineering - Aside from being military men, Dorian's from a long line of tinkerers. As such he was taught a lot about cars, mechanics, and engineering coming up. He's well versed in repair and maintenance.

Physical & Mental Conditioning - Marine training is often regarded as the toughest of all the US branches of armed service, and for good reason. It breaks you down and rebuilds you into something better than when you came in. It has helped Dorian stay tough despite everything, and he makes sure to keep himself in good shape. It'd be a bitch to die because you got a cramp or something when trying to escape from walkers.

Weaknesses :

Stubborn - To say Dorian is hardheaded is pretty spot on, if not a bit of an understatement. Once he sets his mind on something, he tends to try and see it through. And it'll take some convincing to get him to change his mind if he himself can't see a good reason why.

High Expectations - Being raised in a military family, and being in the military himself, Dorian expects the best out of people. He sometimes expects too much, because it's easy to assume people are as good as he is at certain things, or that they understand what it is he wants from them. Not everyone is a highly trained soldier, but it's easy to think they are when you've spent so much time around them.

Take Charge Attitude - He has a tendency to try and assert himself as the leader in a situation, especially if no one else is. And especially if no one else is qualified. This of course has caused a problem or two in the past, and probably will now.

Militant - Tough love works in a lot of situations, and now that the world is such a hard place, Dorian thinks this counts. He doesn't have time to coddle everybody, as people need to be tough, hardy, and prepared to survive this apocalypse.

Suspicious - It's much easier for him to be wary of people than trusting. If you let your guard down, they can kill you and be gone before anyone knows what's going on. So expect to be greeted at gunpoint more often than with an open hand.

Special Gear :

He only had enough time to grab his emergency bag filled with supplies, an ammo bag, his rifle, his side-arm, and a pair of Tactical Tomahawks that are just as much utility tools as they are weapons. Funny that he feels naked with the stuff he's got, but most would consider him pretty well prepared.

Tactical Tomahawks
FN Five-Seven(Integrated Suppressor)
MK14 EBR(Detachable Suppressor)

Height : 6'5
Weight / Body type : 260lbs and built like a linebacker
Hair : Shaved Head/Goatee
Skin : Caramel Brown
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features :
Brahma Bull Tattoo; Right Bicep
Large Tribal Tattoo; Left Pectoral, Shoulder, & Arm

Personality : Dorian has always held a strong sense of justice, which is why he joined the military shortly after he graduated high school; to serve his country and to help people. He fully understands doing bad things for the greater good or out of necessity, but only if there's no alternative. Seeing how people have started acting disgusts him, even if he understands why they do the things they do. He understands that people are scared, and with people in any group he's in, if there's no clear command, he'll step up. And if he leads, he knows he he needs to be firm and sometimes harsh. Not a fun part of the job, but necessary to keep people focused on survival. But at the same time he likes for his people to not only respect him, but like him. So sometimes he'll joke and mess around, but at the end of the day they know he doesn't give orders lightly, and if he does, they're for a damn good reason.

Likes : Sunrise, Working Out, Killing Walkers, Music, His Fiancée
Dislikes : Walkers, Raiders, Untrustworthy People, People lacking common sense
Fears : His biggest fear is losing Janelle. He also fears dying alone, or being turned into a zombie.

History : ] Dorian's father was in the Marines and proudly served for several decades. He eventually retired with the rank of Rear Admiral. Beyond that, Dorian Sr. had a wealth of knowledge in Engineering and Mechanics. His father had been one top notch handyman, and he taught him everything he knew. He of course passed that knowledge onto his son, who seemed just as eager as he had been when he was a child. Dorian Jr. was a good kid. Got good grades, stayed out of trouble; played sports. He even got a dual scholarship offer for college. Instead he followed in the family tradition and joined the military.

Before his deployment though, he toured a few schools just to see them. And that was when he met Janelle. He was playing basketball and nearly slammed into her trying to save a loose ball. He'd never lacked confidence, and despite the embarrassing situation he found himself in(sprawled out on the bleachers), he had no problem talking to her. They hit it off and before he knew it they were dating. He spent a lot of time with her before he was shipped out, and he made sure to keep in contact with her once he was. He had strong feelings for her and wouldn't let a little thing like the most grueling training a US soldier would ever endure damage that.

He joined the Marines as a Scout Sniper, and though the training was grueling, he pushed through. His marks were exemplary, and as soon as he completed basic, he was put into active duty. For two and a half years he ranked up kills and did good work for his squad, until eventually he was promoted to a higher ranking unit. He was now the rookie on a veteran wet works squad codenamed "The Misfits", that had been without a good marksman for some time. He had to work his ass off to get any recognition, respect, or praise. But due to the covert nature of their missions, he got a lot of leave that he spent with Janelle, so he had no problem taking the bad with the good.

For almost an entire year he was treated as the odd man out, but eventually he won over his squadmates and became family to them; he even showed Janelle off when they came to visit. He'd found a place he loved and had no thoughts of leaving. He didn't and stayed in the military for 10 years, working his way up the ranks until he earned the rank of Captain and CC(Company Commander) of the Misfits. After one successful mission(off the record) in North Korea, he returned home and was forced to take a few months of leave due to a mixture of "overworking" and political bullshit. Say what you will about the military, but they treat their soldiers good(at times).

One day while watching the news, the entire world apparently up and went to shit. His parents didn't make it; the phone call he got from his dad cemented that fact. They'd been enjoying a nice walk in the park when a rioter decided a nice old couple were an easy mark. The guy didn't even hesitate to slice them open when they refused to give him their belongings. As much as he wanted to get his parents, to bury them properly. He knew that if he went out, there was a good chance he'd get killed. There was still a chance to save Janelle though. He was a soldier, a damn good one at that. That meant he was always prepared.

He had plenty of weapons, supplies, ammo, and gear. However he couldn't take everything, especially in such short notice. So he locked his house up, hopeful that he could get back to it at some point to claim the rest of his stuff, took what he could carry, and left in his truck. He found her, and funnily enough, the first thing he did when they reunited was propose. He loved her, and the world taking a nose dive wouldn't change that. They stuck together and took on all obstacles as a team, until a week ago. It all happened so fast. Before he knew it they were separated, and he had to run for his life. This whole time he's been looking for her, and if she's hurt, whoever did it better pray to God they're long gone by the time he finds her.

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs :
On - Oral, Anal, Seduction, Foreplay, Groping, Exciting Places
Off - Gore, Dismemberment, Vore, Watersports, Scat,

Player : Juggtacular

Juggtacular

Also if anyone is interested in starting off with Dorian once this all gets going, I'm down with that. He's a nice guy under all the layers of gruff and hardass, I swear.

DarkAngel111

Juggtacular,
if you character Gets approved, I might have one similar in mind with a army background, we can start off together?.

Juggtacular

ABV0331

Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

Juggtacular

I believe we are. I am far from the final authority, but we've all been getting go aheads to make Character Sheet's. Me as early as a few hours ago.

CurvyKitten

agentlemanwithadream

Just wanted to poke my head in and say hello! If anyone wants to talk about some backstory with Malcolm let me know!

Lol, I'm a poet.

Bloodied Porcelain

I think it's about time we get an OOC and an Accepted characters thread so we can start plot and chatter and reference sheets easily. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Drake Valentine

Full Name:
Jason Matthews
Nicknames / Aliases:
Jason / Mr. J / Mr. Matthews.
Sex:
Male
Marital Status:
Divorced

Former Occupation/Position:
Police Officer, before the divorce. Private Investigator after. 
Strengths:
Athletic - From once chasing down baddies in the distant past, he still sees it key to keep his body in shape in the present. Even in the freelance detective world, one never knows who they may be running from or  even have to chase after. Plus, there are also those hard to reach places that he might not get to if he was not fit enough.
Firearm (Handguns) - He knows his way around pistols and revolvers and in his line of work usually relied more on the former than the latter. If he was not cracking cases, screwing around, or working out, than he was down range with a gun in hand sharpening his skills.
Analyzer -The key factor of his detective days. He always had an eye with his surroundings and things that may stand out that some may often miss. Generally speaking, he memorizes the complete layout of an area in his mind. This does have its fall backs, but it normally works best whether he is in a building or open environment in a good mile radius. 
Stealth- Something he has begun to practice more during his detective work; whether it goes as far as quieting his steps and taking his approach slow and steady or blending in with people or surroundings in a place he may have no business in being in.
Lock Picking - A more frowned upon technique in the police world, though who said all cops were clean enough to investigate without a warrant? Of course, breaking in is still far from legal during his Private Investigator years; but hey, it is not like a criminal is going to let you in and snoop around.
Hand Combat - Not necessary martial arts, but he does know a few moves of disarming an opponent, bringing them down and subduing them. Of course it won’t work on biters, but more living prey may fall easily victim.
Weaknesses :
Mechanic - He doesn’t know much about vehicles or fixing them. That was what auto repair shops were for, right?
Women - He is a bit of a womanizer, per say, possibly the reason of him being divorced. If the female is even fine enough, he might let his guard down like any typical man with a raging hardon.
Cooperating - In the long run, he is out for himself. He is the guy that will opt out if he believes something is too dangerous to do. He prefers more tactical approaches than suicidal ones, even if the latter is possibly with a good crew.
Firearm -He isn’t well verse in using ‘everything’ else. If it isn’t small, compact, and handgun related, his skills with it are probably going to be okay at best, shit poor at worse.
Forgetful - His mind acts as an information sponge and sometimes even he can forget things, people, places and other important tidbits that may of happen however long ago. Hell some of them could of just happen recently and he might forget to grab that one, key, important item. Just maybe.
Hand Combat - Most of his skills are purely defensive ones, he lacks aggressive maneuvers so that is why he normally focuses on one on one fights or the art of surprise to take someone down quietly.
Blunt - He isn’t the type to sugarcoat his words to anyone. If someone wants his opinion they are going to get it honestly. If they get butt hurt over it, that isn’t his problem. 
Special Gear:
-Backpack
- SIG Sauer GSR (1911 Clone) with a tactical flashlight equipped.
-Two extra magazines
-Two boxes of ammo. 
-A camcorder fit with night vision.
-Pack of batteries.
-Water and some canned food.
-Few disposable razors and shaving cream.
-Handcuffs
-And his trusty lock picks.

Height:
5’10”
Weight / Body type:
185 lbs / Muscular and toned.
Hair:
Black
Skin:
Tan
Eyes:
Blue
Distinguishing Features:
None

Personality:
Mr. Matthews is a rather complex individual. There are various sides of his character, both good and bad. He is far from being a perfect, God loving, angelic human being. In fact, he might even fit a few bills that makes him more of a crooked cop during his policing days. He is a man of temptation, he can hardly resist a woman with a wonderful body and pretty face, even when he was married it didn’t stop him. Even on duty, it did not hinder him, which is part of his dirty side as far as pulling over poor offenders of the opposite gender and doing all sorts of awful things to them behind the scenes; depending how willing they were in extorting themselves from getting out of trouble.

As far as being around people, he walks a fine line between being solitary and a people person. He doesn’t outright reach for the spotlight, nor is he recluse in avoiding others. He addresses people when he may see fit, carries a conversation of importance, and normally aims to keep to himself in all other pressing matters. Ideally, that is how he acts, but this is different around certain females whom he may flirt with depending who is around and who may know him. A player? Ironically he does not see himself as such and hypnotically frowns upon those that do that very thing. In his mind he is just sneaking his hand into a different cookie jar whenever he gets the chance; unfortunately doing so has lead to his divorce and surprisingly he has far learned his lesson to this day.

Other personality traits may involve him being both a team player when he chooses or even stubborn enough to bow out and argue in scenarios involving danger. Truthfully he is always looking out for himself than his fellow comrades, if someone becomes zombie bait than that is their fault not his. He has enough to worry about than babysitting everyone else around him. His motto. “You clean your own shit out of your pants.”

-  Wine
-  Dogs
- Steak
- Gambling
- Solving things
- Recording things
- Old black and white movies
Dislikes:
- Punks
- Loud music
- Teases
- Whiners
- Bad drivers
- Ex wife
- Cop drama shows
- Know it alls
- Show offs
Fears:
- Being left for dead
- Being eaten
- Being buried alive
- Becoming a zombie.
History:
Ah, Jason lived most of an ordinary life before the outbreak. He was born in a good ol Southern state; but hardly did he see himself as a country boy. He went to school, and after graduation enrolled in college taking a major in criminology and minor in psychology. As any student growing up, he mingled, partied, and found time to work out and stay in shape. Unfortunately, he was not that outgoing  in his college days, showing little to no interest in any sports, even though there were plenty to try to recruit him for their teams, he just generally ignored them and stayed focus on studies, girls, and of course his daily exercise regime.

Upon earning his degrees in college he moved out of the southern town and decided to find a possibly city in need of the skills he learned. Being still young at the time, he did plenty of that online job hunting and eventually snagged an enrollment exam with the N.Y.P.D. Within the week he prepared some of his personal items and took a flight to New York, participating in both the written exam and even the field exercise event. He couldn’t express his joy more to know that he was one of the few candidates to pass it.

Life on the force was good for the first few years after his physical, driving, and firearms and other weapons training; a rookie cop learning the ropes. He made many interesting friends, some of which who begun to spoil him rotten on a dirtier side of the job. He had seen plenty of blackmail in the force, but being new and in a corrupted department he could say little when fellow officers often compensated drugs and liquor for themselves. He never partook in similar activities, but he had his equal guilt when giving into temptation involving certain female offenders. Some of which were more than willing to give him what he wanted, others, well….

Other bad habits were gained when one of his coworkers showed him how to pick a lock. A partner who he often went on that involved them breaking into a home without a warrant to look for any incriminating evidence on those that may be generally ‘untouchable’ in some senses of the law. Worse yet, there were times that false evidence was planted to justify an arrest on someone who was guilty(or maybe even innocent in the rare situations.)

Eventually he got married, but never had children. It wasn’t till later he discovered his spouse was unable, perhaps this was one of his excuses of his playboy ways behind her back? Still, work didn’t help in time spent with her, around that time he was also doing various undercover scenes and that too pushed the relationship closer and closer to the breaking point. The pieces did finally snap when he was pretending to be a boyfriend of a woman involved in a large drug run. Maybe he did fuck her, but that was besides the point, it was part of the job. Little did he know his wife had someone tailing him and investigating him and even after he had a helping hand of bringing down a drug ring, he was busted himself for his deep involvement and that put his work in a spiral.

To keep things from getting too out of hand, the police department decided to let him go, put in a good reputation for his line of work. After all the legal issues and being near broke, he took what remaining savings he had and started a new life in California.

For the past few years before the outbreak he has been acting as a private detective, it was a good time. A cheap run down office of his own, various cases he resolved from silly ones to serious ones. There had been times he even helped the local police department in investigations, so the money was soon rolling in and his office was upgrading. This line of work he begun to enjoy more and any women he found himself involved with, well, he kept them a various city’s apart from one another; and if anything else, never prolonged a relationship to a marriage standpoint after the last practically wrecked him.

With the outbreak, he has been doing his best to survive on his own, has been making plans of even trying to make it to a smaller city or even the country. Unfortunately, with traffic pileups and shambling zombies everywhere, that is hard to do. Also, they are the least of his concerns, he has seen how groups begun to turn on others, human nature itself is just as dangerous. He doubts help will be ever coming and thus this too has lead to a colder psychology to develop.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs:
Touch Me

Player:
Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 27, 2014, 08:43:25 AM
A Very Lazy Drake Valentine Sheet
Full Name :
Jason Matthews
Nicknames / Aliases :
Jason / Mr. J / Mr. Matthews.
Sex :
Male
Marital Status :
Divorced

Former Occupation/Position :
Private Investigator
Strengths :
Athletic -
Firearm (Handgun specialize) -
Analyzer -
Stealth -
Lock Picking -
Weaknesses :
-
-
-
-
-
-
Special Gear :
-
-

Height :
5’10”
Weight / Body type :
185 lbs /
Hair :
Black
Skin :
Tan
Eyes :
Blue
Distinguishing Features :

Personality : What is your character like? Tell us!

Dislikes : Non-Sexual.
Fears : Just what it says.

History :

Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs : You know what these are. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if they match up.

Player :
Drake Valentine (Will link later along with completing this)

Will finish later. *Shuffles off.*

Holy sweet mother of Ian... *snags for her second character* Claimed. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

AribethAmkiir

This isn't that show.  If it is then I claim you!   :P

Bloodied Porcelain

O.O Claim me? Whai? >.>

And I'm claiming Jason cause Ian Somerhalder makes my heart go thump thump thump and my girly bits... uhm... happy. Yeah. That's a good word for it. >.>

AribethAmkiir

Thought you were making a reference to a recent Walking Dead episode.  (no spoilers)

Bloodied Porcelain

I've seen every episode and still don't understand the reference. xD