Fantasy Idea

Started by FlaminGlory, June 04, 2009, 04:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

All I have is the first post of the roleplay, I'm not sure how I want it to go thought. I do want NC in there thought. I would like this to be lit to advance lit.

Stubborn Princess or some other title. (This would be the first post, if interested please contact me.)

King Nicolas of Elementa supervised the perparations for the upcoming ball. He had planned this ball as a sort of peace treaty with his known enemy, the King of Soliara. Their countries had been on and off of war every since he could remember, and both countries have lost so many lives and he didn't want to see anymore lost. He hoped that with this treat and arranged marrage of one of his three daughters would settle this matter once and for all. That was the reason why he had invited the king and his son to the palace.

One of his daughters that he was worried about was Alexandra, who had spent most of her time driving men away and working on her magic. He had pretty much ordered her to attend this ball and, of course, she had glared at him while he had left her room. Once the paraperations were done, he left the great hall and headed to his own room. Running his hand through his dark brown hair, he gave a sigh. There was so much to worry about, would the treaty go throught, would they be forced into another war? He hoped not, but he knew that it wouldn't be good to make himself exhausted. His room was coming closer now and kept his sapphire eyes on the brown door as he reached in and open.

His servants were waiting for him with his clothes. The red and gold tunic, with the gold hose, he would look as much like the king he was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Alexandra couldn't believe this, she was being ordered to a ball where she would have to meet the King and Prince of Soliara. Of course she agreed that this treaty would be a good thing for the country but she had a feeling that her father had another motive other then peace treaty. Her feelings had been right when she was told that one of them would be married off to King of Soliara's son, and that they would have a right to chose, she was angry. She wasn't ready for marrage, she much rather work on her magic then to be someone's wife and she even went as far as pushing many of the suitors away from her.

Alex flicked her eyes to her mirror and stared at her own relfection. She looked nothing like her sisters, who took after her father with their brown hair and blue eyes. It was hard to believe that they were related at all as she took after her mother. Her long black hair feel in curls around her, a few strands falling into her eyes, violet at glance, but a dark purple when she was angry. Already dressed for the party, in a light purple dress. To accent her eyes she supposed, the servants even went as far as to put a bow, the same color as the dress, in her hair. Glaring at her relfection, she turned away from it. Disgusted by the fact that she was suppose to dress up for no apparent reason. Her eyes flicked to the clock as she noted that the guest would be here in an hour and she needed to start heading down to the foye to greet their guest.

"Come on Alex. We are going to be late." Her older sister, Kristen, called out to her. Causing an irrated growl to come from her lips as she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her. She would wait until the party was in full swing before dashing out. As she made her way to the forye, she noted that the sun was setting and that it was turning the sky into a mixture of red and orange. Stepping down the last stair, she flicked her eyes to her family, her father and her two sisters, who each was wearing a different shade of blue for their dress. She took her place among them, as she gave the door a glare.

Who ever these people were, she was sure that she wasn't going to be agreeing to marrying anyone tonight or any other night. The sound of a carrage brought her out of her thoughts. "Here we go." She muttered.