Man vs Women Race to 1000 {PLease read first post} 2012.09.03

Started by Ceron, September 03, 2012, 02:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDoctor46

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

TheDoctor46

TheDoctor46

shooter6806

Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

TheDoctor46

Skadii

Caitlin

Crap... Colerie noticed our plot. Alright, which one of you guys volunteers to strip for her in order to keep her distracted long enough so we can get the 1k victory? ;)

TheDoctor46

Quote from: Caitlin on September 19, 2012, 07:39:24 AM
Crap... Colerie noticed our plot. Alright, which one of you guys volunteers to strip for her in order to keep her distracted long enough so we can get the 1k victory? ;)

If I have too.....!

Gavlois

O/O

Skadii

754 *giggles and covers her eyes with her hands* You will never distract me! I am focused! *peeks out from between her fingers*

TheDoctor46

The things I do for this team! *Takes off my coat and white uniform, quickly removing my underwear to stand in front of Colerie's keyboard naked*

Koren

-returns and chuckles, and laughs and surpresses it-

Hehe, blame me, mate, i got you dragged into it

-tickles cole till she opens her eyes again to get distracted, helping out-

Skadii

755 *giggles and opens her eyes as Kora tickles her and then stares at Doc in his birthday suit, grinning* You guys are evil!

Caitlin

756, don't give up men! Keep strippin' and ticklin'! ;)

TheDoctor46

Skadii

757 *chuckles* You will never distract me, fellas! I have seen one or two naked men in my lifetime! *laughs* Let me go, Kora! I have to type!