Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treena

What the hell? I left my life partner for you and you dont want me to get a job! I am sorry its over!

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

terror night

Oh right your "life partner"? So which one are you on now 7? 8? I know you couldn't have gone through 9 guys already!

thirteenhearts

You have no fingers after that horrible juggling accident.  It just won't work.

terror night

Well It's your fault I joined the circus in the first place you ho! If your pimp gave you more of a cut I wouldn't have had to risk my precious appendages!

Treena

Oh right and when the tiger ate you cock off it was because you were jacking off, not screwing the tiger trainer and her husband caught you. Likely story!

Treena'sWiki

thirteenhearts

Wait, you're into dudes who are into animals?!  Um...yeah.  Now's the time where I say peace out.

Michael Corvus

You never talk to me anymore. I never get to see your face. You broke my heart! *runs out crying*
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

terror night

I'm sorry but I can't be with somebody who cries into my genitalia.....

Treena

What happened to the sex, why has the sex stopped! It was great in the beginning but when we got married it went down hill fast.

Treena'sWiki

terror night

thirteenhearts

*gasp* OMG! You cheater!  We're married!

Amelita

Gasp! You're married?! We're SO done missy!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

terror night

My god...how many marriages did I have that night...?

thirteenhearts

Not to worry! I'm divorcing you!  She can have you with your nubby, bloody fingers!

Treena

dear lord first you're into animals and now you married to someone other then me! ugh we are through for the last time, i should have known you wouldnt change after ten chances.

Treena'sWiki

thirteenhearts

Wait, you're a cat and you're breaking up with me "claiming" that I'm into animals!?  You freak!

Michael Corvus

Hey. Get out. I'm fu**ing someone else now.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Autumn52

I have been patient but when is it gonna be my turn.....nevermind I will go find someone who can take care of me.....and dont call me again
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

terror night

I'm sorry but I can't do the tribal thing anymore. I just can't have my sex juices going to the sun god anymore. It's time we seen other people.

TheLegionary

Guy! I cannot understand why you broke with Xandi! Have you been smoking marijuana lately? (

terror night

No but her and all her tribemates were! In the house too! I can't have her ruining my rep with the law. And thinking back I think I seen somebody a little like you there too! Get out of this house and never come back!

thirteenhearts

That was the towel you were wearing when you came out of the shower and now, it's on HIS head!  I know what you did!   ::)

terror night

Hey if I knew that he was that good I might've prepared for it and not lost control like that! And of course you look around my waist the first thing you do! It's all about sex with you! I want a girl with a real head on her shoulders! We're through!

leelan

I can't even handle watching Dawn of the Dead, and yet your name is terror night??? How do you expect me to enjoy the sex when I expect you to eat my brains later?! Its over!!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Brian Boru

I just can't handle all the ballerina stretching all over the house...save some energy for me...no, never mind, we're done.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11