If you could what horrible punishment would you inflict in Bin Laden?

Started by RubySlippers, September 11, 2006, 11:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Ok lets vent some of our outrage even I think this lunatic is a Grade A Asshole, not Muslims at large more often than not they are nice folks. Just this freaking religious wacko.

So assuming you had a one use fuck this terrorist leader over wish from a Geni what is the worst thing that would be a good punishment for him can be serious or funny?

Mine-

I condemn him to be a young bride and virgin to a mean Taliban zealot, let him be forced to be a sex toy and be beaten at will by his husband, bear children since he's going to be very fertile and have to live out life as a nobody. He supports these flakes then so be it I make him live with them in the bottom of the food chain. Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Swedish Steel

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

RubySlippers

Better how about make him watch barney, Sesame Street and Mister Rodgers for eternity over and over again. lol

ZK

All of the above but with Barney and the children's anime Panda-Panda back to back with Teletubbies "commercials".

With their eyes taped open and regually moistured to keep them from drying out and them given special "stay away" medication.

But from my opinion, it'd be more then just BL in the chair. A lot of others would be with him. ^_~
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

King_Furby

AKunoichi

Jefepato

Hunter

Schwarzepard

I'd give him a transfusion of pig blood.  Then I'd chop off his arms and legs, and build a special toilet for him to lie in so that when I took a shit I would down and see it laying on Bin Laden's face.  Then I'd keep alive for decades like that before drowning him in shit.

Swedish Steel

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Humble Scribe

How about making him live on the run in wild and impoverished tribal lands in northwest Pakistan with poor kidney function and no access to dialysis? Oh, wai...

To answer the question, I'm not quite sure how torturing him (or indeed any of his followers) to death demonstrates any degree of moral superiority, nor even any degree of common sense - surely martyrdom is exactly what zealots of his stripe crave for anyway?
The moving finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on:  nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Ons and Offs

Hunter

Oh no, I think mine is quite sufficient.  Having to work a minimium wage dead end job strikes me as quite sufficient.

Vekseid

While I'm all for punishment of the guilty, I'm really tempted to lock this thread.

Please respect each other and think before sharing visceral fantasies.

Thank you.

Celestial Goblin

Avi

I say we catch him, then force him to run, stark-naked except for a sign with a bullseye on it, through New York City.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Stattick

I'd turn him into a heimnar and curse him to have perfect health and live for the next two hundred years in that condition.
O/O   A/A

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~