The Winter of Discontent [Recruitment; Pathfinder Golarion]

Started by Cythieus, October 13, 2014, 06:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cythieus

A strange new cult has sprung up in the land with mysterious fiendish ties and with it, children have started to disappear from small settlements around the sleepy town of Ravenmoor. Our adventure starts in the Howling Stein Tavern. This game will be one of some social intrigue, combat and a threat that could endanger the whole of Golarion.

I’d like to ask that people be able to post once per day and if there’s need for you to be away please tell me so that we can DMNPC your character or, if the absence is more permanent, find a suitable replacement. As for the type of game. I was thinking of putting this under Human Group NC, but I want to see what everyone else thinks. This game will be story focused, but there will be plenty of opportunity for downtime and things of a sexual nature.

I’m a storyteller at heart and love roleplaying and writing. But I don’t want to put you all on the rails nor am I the perfect DM. So if you see something wrong or have a dispute, just tell me.

Character creation rules are as follows

-Characters Start at Level 1
-25 Point Buy
-Two traits (one of which must be from the campaign traits provided), drawbacks are allowed, but subject to approval.
-Max starting gold for your chosen class
-Allowed races: Core, Aasimar, Tiefling and Kitsune.
-Any non-evil alignment.
-Allowed classes: Core, Base and at later levels Prestige.
-I don’t like the encumbrance rules, so you’re allowed some leeway with carried items. Just don’t have a water clock or something else ridiculous on your person.
-Not going to count mundane ammunition. It's assumed that an archer has arrows or bolts for their crossbow unless those arrows or bolts are something magic or special in some other way (ie, silver arrows).
-No high tech weapons or advanced firearms.
-A short backstory and picture are required.

Also include what category you want this game to be under.

Allowed classes:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Barbarian
-Bard
-Cleric
-Druid
-Fighter
-Monk
-Paladin
-Ranger
-Rogue
-Sorcerer
-Wizard
-Alchemist
-Cavalier
-Gunslinger
-Inquisitor
-Magus
-Oracle
-Witch

I’d like the party to be a balanced skill set of different types, so the roles I’m looking to fill are:

-Melee
-Skilled
-Arcane Caster
-Divine Caster

If it comes down to it and someone has a really good character that doesn’t fit into this, I might let them slide by.

Homebrew Campaign Traits
Former Slave: You were sold into slavery at a young age in one of the many secret auctions around Golarion, as such you came to know a mysterious benefactor that helped you to earn your freedom. Perhaps she paid your way or perhaps she got you on your feet after you escaped. Regardless, your time in servitude taught you much about the nobility of the land and their history through overheard conversations. You gain a +3 on Knowledge Nobility and this is always a class skill for you.

Finding Father: Maybe your father is all you have left in this world or maybe you’ve got little siblings and an ill mother at home, but your father’s mysterious disappearance and the hole it left in his wake has caused you to set out in search of him. From a young age he taught you to be wary of others, thus Sense Motive is a class skill for you and you gain a +3 bonus to discern the motives of others.

Born Under A Bad Moon: There was a comet in the sky on the day of your birth and the moon was painted blood red as it passed. You’ve had visions all your life of a great calamity to come and you feel called to the road as there’s something inside of you telling you that the time is near. You know not of the hoard of tragedies to befall the land, but your resolve is steeled against hardship. You gain a +2 to WILL saves.

Scholar of the Ancients: Growing up with your nose in books, you’ve had a great interest in past cultures and ancient history. Furthermore, having grown up in Varisia, you know the monuments dotting the landscape belong to an ancient civilization known as Thassilon. From your life of study and dogged research, you’ve pieced together the language and partial history of this once-great empire. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Knowledge (arcana) and Knowledge (history) checks, and begin play able to speak and read Thassilonian.

Fiendish Taint: Somewhere along you bloodline there was a person who dabbled in dark magics as a play for strength and wellbeing. Great tragedy was cast upon them and they were cursed, but in some form their dabbling garnered results. You begin play with one extra hit point and +1 on FORT saves.

This isn’t first come first serve. Characters converted from other games are welcome and you have until October the thirteenth to get something in for me to review.

Ghostwheel

I've always wanted to learn more about Golarion and its environs, and this seems like a good place to do so :-)

I'll think a bit more about what kind of character I want to go with... *ponders*

Blinkin

Although I think that the posting rate will cause you some trouble, I'll show my interest.

I don't suppose that you'll allow the Swashbuckler from the ACG, would you? ;)

On the requirement of a pic... is this a negociable element? I have no problem offering a detailed description; in as much detail as you want, but an image is beyond my capabilities (Refer to the statement in my signature). I suppose that I might find someone to search for an image, but this is usually an iffy position at best.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Ghostwheel

Quote from: Cythieus on October 13, 2014, 06:09:57 AM...you have until October the thirteenth to get something in for me to review.

Do you mean the 30th?

Quote from: Blinkin on October 13, 2014, 08:42:29 AM
Although I think that the posting rate will cause you some trouble, I'll show my interest.

I agree, I think you'll inevitably lack posts every single day as very few people have the ability to post that often, and a post every 2-3 days might be a little more reasonable :-)

Ghostwheel

Name: Ebron

Role: Skilled

Race: Tiefling

Class: Monk

Background:

Tielfings have never been looked on kindly in Varisia ever since the Everwar. The battles, one after another as the Chelish encroachments on Varisian territories continued to exapnd had left a deep scar on the mentality of many inhabitants of Varisia, and with how commonplace diabolism is among the Chelish it was not strange that the tieflings were seen as a symbol of Chelish expansion and invasion. Many of the Chelish devils invaded the peaceful land in one guise or another, spreading their seed in various gambits to serve them in the future--after all, their progeny would quickly heed the call in their blood and turn an invasion into a quick rebellion that would lead to a coup d'etat within a few years. These devils saw the long road, preparing their invasion always a step behind the Varisian resistance.

This was where Ebron came from; a newly-married Varisian girl trying to become pregnant with her husband's seed was fooled into believing her husband had come early from the fields one day when she was impregnated by one of the devils. The girl and her husband were ecstatic to learn that she was pregnant... until the day of the birth. Ebron bursted into the world in blood and sweat, and almost killed the girl. His fiendish heritage was apparent, and the pair could not fathom where the cursed child came from... nor could they stand being near it. Yet it was still of her blood, and they could not kill it, so they chose the next best thing, abandoning the child at the steps of a monastery.

Ebron grew as an orphan there, and all could see the evil in his blood from his curling tail to the twin horns that sprouted from his head. Despite being eager to train, he was often derided by the Varisian monks, all but an old monk by the name of Galt who did his best to comfort the young tiefling in his misery, and shelter him from the abuse heaped upon him by the other monks and children who were too rough with the boy and left bruises and scrapes that turned to scars as the years went by.

Despite taking solace in Galt's presence and protection, Ebron turned himself inward, becoming taciturn and unwilling to interact with the other trainees. This lasted for years, until one day that cloak of protection was robbed from him. Galt, who had been old even when Ebron was but a babe, passed away peacefully one night. Ebron knew he would have no friend among the monks, and ran for fear of his life, taking only the old monk's cestus as a token of rememberance for the kindness the man had shown him.

And so he fled, far far away from the monastery, sure that the monks would rally the trainees and go hunting after him in force. He had no more heart for the endless training, and travelled as quickly as he could. He was often wary of travelers, and for good reason, for he was shunned for not only for his race, but also for the scars that twisted along his body. After much journeying, he found himself within the city of Riddleport, home to thieves and pirates.

He spent months in the city, stealing for survival and picking the pockets of those fresh off ships and ready to spend their gold. He gained a reputation for his quick reflexes among the street urchins, and after a time was taken in by one of the thieves guilds that almost seemed to run the city. Many shunned him here too, but among them he found a mentor, an old alchemist that showed him the magic of potions and brewing pots. Here he found his love, as various elements stirred within a boiling pot before turning into something truly wondrous. He had little knack for the craft, but did his best to study at the old man's feet, and picked up the basics which he would at the very least carry with him for the rest of his life.

Calamity struck once more as the rivalry between guilds heated, and finally broke into an all-out war. Despite his best, Ebron and those others in his guild were quickly struck down. When he woke up, bruises swelling upon his body and scars ripped open anew, he was one of the few that had survived the attack. Among the dead were many, and most importantly to him, his mentor. The others suggested that they join a different guild, but Ebron had had enough of everything. No longer a child, he would set out and find his own fortune, a distaste for the thieving lifestyle filling him.

And so he struck out for a second time. Despite his decision not to follow the lifestyle that had led him to the guild, he found himself needing to steal and pick pockets once more as people turned him away when he suggested that all he wanted was an honest day's work, a bed within a barn, and a hot meal. But still the conviction stayed with him, and he continued to journey through the land, trying to find some place to call home, some people to call friends.

It was so that he came upon the town of Ravenmoor, and the people, despite their dislike of tieflings, were willing to take any help that they could get regardless of the source. This is how he finds himself within the Howling Stein Tavern, ready to hear precisely what's happening and how he can help.

Blinkin

[/floatleft
Name: Tari Gravante
Class: Swashbuckler
Catory filled: Melee

Physical Description:
Standing at 5’7, Tari is a leggy woman with an athletic figure that none the less shows off soft, womanly curves. Her mass of thick, dark curly hair frames a heart shaped face that is dominated by large, intelligent dark gray eyes, a full, slightly pouty lower lip and a chin that stops just a shade short of being too stubborn. Her lightly tanned complexion and softly upturned eyes gives her an exotic beauty that seems to match her unconscious grace when she moves. Normally dressed in a cream colored tunic under a dark blue jacket that does nothing to hide the rounded mounds of her C cupped breast,, her leather pants are tucked into high, dark brown turned over boots; a weapons belt hangs low on her rounded hips with a rapier on her right hip and a matching dagger on the left.

Personality:
Tari is a fascinating blend of outrageous flirt and bold, even reckless seriousness. If you’re a friend, you’re a friend for life and none other will be as loyal as she will. If you are an enemy… enjoy what time you may have left. If you’re fun, you’ll get a time that you’ll never forget. In spite of her conflicting personality traits, she holds a set of morals and principles that can be absolutely depended on to hold true; exactly what those are may sometimes be in question, but never that she’ll follow them. She has a mischievous streak a league wide and a love of anything the least bit exciting and new. This can range from a new place to a new man (or woman) for a night of wenching and drinking… Hey, women can wench; they just call it something else! When the times call for seriousness, however, her mind is focused on whatever needs to be done and although she may trade witty comments and barbs with her opponent, she never forgets that it’s life and death… and she intends for her and hers to walk away with the life side of the equasion. Often sweet and funny, she’ll happily sit down with the same “bad guy” for a civil conversation at a tavern simply because it’s the civilized thing to do and good conversation is good conversation… as long as the rules of courtesy are obeyed. Then, the next morning, do her best to best said bad-guy with her blade; unless the point of the fight isn’t to kill each other, but she’ll fight just as hard all the same! If you want to beat her, you’re going to have to work for it!

Background:
Tari is the youngest daughter of Baron Phenael Gravante, and admittedly, the apple of his eye. Even though she continues to disobey him and avoid suitor after suitor with some skill, she knows that She would not inherit from the family and must make her own way in the world if she wants to be free.

Tari, following the example of her 4 older brothers, gravitated to the ways of the warrior and her fascination with the blade has led her to no small amount of trouble and, because she is a woman, an unorthodox method of training. When her father’s Man-at-arms refused to teach her, she went out on her own and discovered an old rogue who, for a price that shouldn’t be spoken of in polite company, taught her the ways of light blades and speed, of movement and grace when many of her opponents will be larger and stronger than she is… to face anger with a sort of glee that is shown in the way that the tongue can taunt and tempt the enemy to act without thought… where her own body might be a lure to act without wisdom… to be bold and wait for the subtle moments.

Tari has known for some time that something bad was coming that would change the world; something that could only be described as evil and darkness. Something that she was much too aware that if she didn't act, or at leat try to act, might leave the world and people that she loves in ruins. With her trusty rapier and the supplies that she has carefully collected over the last few weeks, she snuck out of her father's home and set out upon the road to seek out her quest and do what ever she could to blunt the impact of the coming events; even if she's not exactly sure what it may be.

I'm cool with NC whatever.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Similar to Blinkin, I'd be interested to know if the ACG class, Investigator is allowed.

If not, well, I can work around it :D

Also, what part of Golarion is this taking place in?

Cythieus

Quote from: Blinkin on October 13, 2014, 08:42:29 AM

I don't suppose that you'll allow the Swashbuckler from the ACG, would you? ;)

On the requirement of a pic... is this a negociable element? I have no problem offering a detailed description; in as much detail as you want, but an image is beyond my capabilities (Refer to the statement in my signature). I suppose that I might find someone to search for an image, but this is usually an iffy position at best.
Quote from: Chulanowa on October 13, 2014, 01:53:37 PM
Similar to Blinkin, I'd be interested to know if the ACG class, Investigator is allowed.

If not, well, I can work around it :D

Also, what part of Golarion is this taking place in?

Was going to say no, but I'll allow those two just because I want to give people a chance. Those aren't really that odd of concepts anyway

Chulanowa

Well, if you were going to say no, that's what I'll go with; no big deal, re-reading the class shows it to be rather different than I thought in my head. :-\ as you do.

But, still interested!

eBadger

Quote from: Cythieus on October 13, 2014, 06:09:57 AM
you have until October the thirteenth to get something in for me to review.

Um...one day only fire sale? 

I can try to get something in, but that's rushing things quite a bit.  I can't put together characters at work.

Blinkin

Perhaps it was a typo and the 31st was meant instead of the 13th (today).

Question. Will you allow Fencer's Grace? It can be found here. It's an upcoming feat for rapiers and is essencially the same as Slashing Grace from the ACG, only narrowed for a single weapon.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Chulanowa

eBadger

Edit: these concepts are still workable if needed, but nixed for now: Arianna is a bit fluffy for a serious pathfinder and Viktoria is a Huntress.  See my Rogue application on page two. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Arianna Morgan
Kitsune Transmuter

Arianna began her life as a simple fox; perhaps a bit more lithe and cunning than her fellows, but unexceptional until she was summoned by a young transmuter to become his familiar.  Arianna was initially resentful, unleashing her ire at captivity in surprising and destructive ways.  Fortunately her new master found the antics charming and slowly won her over: they spent many years adventuring together in adventure and study.  The name and exact fate of Arianna's master is unclear: she has stated at various times that he was devoured by demons, ascended to immortality, or was simply passed out drunk when she left.  Some friends suspect she's still in regular communication with him.  Whatever the real situation, Arianna was the recipient of a powerful form of transmutation before she was released; life as a Kitsune allowed her to keep her memories, her vulpine nature, and maintain some shapeshifting abilities of her own. 

Although at first somewhat adrift, it quickly became apparent to Arianna that she had learned a very great deal at her master's side.  Her smattering of absorbed magical knowledge and few humble skills were, she came to realize, more than many so-called wizards could claim.  She maintains her sharp sense of humor; combined with her penchant for alchemy, others are best wary of any food or drink she's handled.  She wouldn't harm someone, but sees little reason not to spike a chaste monk's drink with aphrodisiacs or turn a bard's voice to a croak for an evening. 

Perhaps as a result of her time as a familiar - a position where being ignored is routine - she is surprisingly fond of simple observation.  She is fascinated with people, sexuality, manners, and behavior.  At times she will even contrive a situation simply to take note of how people react. 

Although now technically a kitsune, Arianna has had few relations with others of her race and doesn't consider herself one of them.  She makes no attempt to hide her nature, but is more frequently found as either human or fox, with her kitsune form as a somewhat awkward halfway point. 

Alternatively, if a Huntress were allowed:

Viktoria,
Elven Feral Huntress

Viktoria is young for an elf, lean from long winters and short rations, pretty, and toned from a life on the edge of the wild and possessing a slight accent.  Her bestial aspect usually manifests in her eyes and teeth, giving her a slightly inhuman, feral look that can be unsettling or intriguing.  Her hunting armor is an amalgamation of various bits of leather, metal, and fur scavenged or collected over the years, worked together into a functional, personalized garment.  The rest of her small wardrobe tends toward hoods and dark clothing which conceals her fairness while still allowing ease of movement in the wilderness. 

In personality, she is quiet and withdrawn, nervous with anticipation of abuse.  She is quick to befriend and to anger.  She’s clever, but cynical and distrustful. 

Viktoria’s mother was a shapeshifter as well; she vehemently insisted it was a result of her ties to nature, but her clan made accusations of illegitimate ancestry or current congress with lycanthopes.  Alienated by their persecution, her parents fled to the Mountain when Viktoria was barely more than a babe, hoping to give her a life free from hatred and prejudice in the near solitude of a rugged frontier community far from civilization.   

They chose poorly.  The group of shapeshifters they’d hoped to join was long gone, slaughtered by members of a radical religion in response to violent predation and theft.  No sooner had her parents established a homestead than men came in the night to murder them in their sleep over perceived transgressions.  There may have been justice of a brutal sort in the first killings – those shapeshifters had certainly slain many humans in their wildness – but her parents were simply different; outsiders to a small, extremist society that were met with hate and brutality. 

The young Viktoria was spared due to her age.  It was considered an act of mercy, but it held little kindness; she was raised by the leader of the humans, a Judge.  For the rest of her life she was treated as if she were subhuman, a thing to be punished for her blood and converted to prove the superiority of man’s religion.  Most unfortunately, she was innocent enough to take the lesson to heart; she grew up ashamed of her heritage, convinced of her own innate evilness and distrustful of her magical abilities – which nonetheless seemed intent upon emerging no matter what. 

It was only the comraderie and respect of animals and the spirits of the woods that saved her from complete belief in the community’s teachings.  Almost from the start of her new life she had been expected to earn her keep, working endlessly to ease the burden of her guardianship, and so she spent any days not necessary for religious instruction or work at the cabin escaping into the wilderness to hunt.  The pull of her companions there and the abusive treatment of her new family had predictable results: rather than stifling her bestial nature, the beatings sent her fleeing into it.  She’s had to practice her craft in secret, taught by fauns and dryads, and has been blooded in combat beside dire wolves. 

Her life has left her torn between a dichotomy: on one hand, the reclusive, guilt ridden child of abuse, always struggling to act as she should, and on the other a chaotic prodigy of nature and fey. 

Predictably, it was the abusive Judge who pushed her too far.  He attempted - forcibly - to extend his claim of guardianship into something else and was met with claws and teeth.  Leaving behind the bloody corpse, she has traveled weeks to seek a life of her own equipped with her father’s sword and her mother’s magic. 

Muse

Ack... 

not even going to try to maintain that posting rate! 

But Blinkin, send me the description when you get ti and I'll try and track you down a picture. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Cythieus

I won't require the picture and we can lower the posting rate. As far as the one day thing. I copied that from somewhere else where I did have a week for them to get it done. But that was a week ago. You have until Monday next week .

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

eBadger

Quote from: Cythieus on October 14, 2014, 12:26:42 AM
I won't require the picture and we can lower the posting rate. As far as the one day thing. I copied that from somewhere else where I did have a week for them to get it done. But that was a week ago. You have until Monday next week .

Excellent, the muse is not with me tonight.  I'm probably scrapping the two characters above and bringing in a rogue - doesn't look like we have one yet? - if I can find a somewhat decent image.  Surprisingly difficult to find decent pictures of male characters. 

Ghostwheel

I plan on multiclassing into something rogue-ish next level, so my application is for the "skill" slot :P

Cythieus

If there's not enough applicants we can have more than one of a class.

Ghostwheel

Chulanowa

I hadn't noticed Muse dibbed the divine!

Alright then, easy fix; I find a group can never have too much melee, especially good, solid front-liners that don't revolve around fancy-smancy tricks.

Dwarf fighter is a go!

Jaded

A quickly written up character, hopefully I didn't make any mistakes or too many grammar errors.  I can change/expand if needed.  I didn't intend for her to be (potentially) tied to the plot, but I suppose it is natural given the Fiendish Taint trait you created as homebrew ;) .  I kind of used that as a starting point and ran with it, so she may be a bit of a silly character. 

She is a Human 'Dual-Cursed' Oracle with the Dark Tapestry mystery, with the Tongues and Haunted Curses.

Both Dual-Cursed and Dark Tapestry are from Ultimate Magic: (http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateMagic/spellcastingClassOptions/oracle.html)

Loza 'the Cursed' is the daughter of Bollad 'the Mad,' a Wizard of some skill that decided the best way to attain immortality was to trade the soul of his wife and children to a devil.  It ended predictability, with the wife dead, the children slain, and the immortal Bollad chopped into a thousand pieces and scattered across miles.  There is a legend, often told to scare children, that his flesh doesn't rot, and his fingers still twitch.  Loza was saved by the timely intervention of a cleric who accompanied the angry mob.  Still, she was touched by darkness, and anyone who spends any time with her can sense it.  A cold breeze seems to follow her, invisible hands seem to play with objects around her, and the whispers of creatures better left unseen rise from darkened corners around her. 

Although rescued by a cleric, Loza spent only a few short days in his care.  She found herself in the orphaned service of a travelling merchant, trading her skill as a servant for food and shelter.  It was a rough life, but it taught her how hard the world can be.  She learned to avoid notice, and as her abilities began to manifest, much worse.  It was when cornered by a pair of horny guards that her powers first truly manifested.  She pressed herself back against the wood of a wagon wheel in terror, and opened her mouth to plead for mercy.  Instead, words of dark power rose.  One guard pulled his sword and stabbed the other then, in shock and fear, retreated.  She packed her meager belongings and departed the caravan in search of answers, and to escape the terrible fate she was certain was going to befall her.

Loza is certainly not opposed to helping others, but she puts herself first.  She is still convinced, despite several years of study, that she is destined for some dark fate.  She is determined to avoid it.  Still, she has learned to harness the darkness within her, and channel it towards more useful and positive purposes.

WIP

Note: This isn't finished, but I need to sleep and wanted to post it at least as a placeholder.

Human 'Dual-Cursed' Oracle 1

Alignment: Neutral
Mystery: Dark Tapestry
Curse: Haunted, Tongues* (Infernal)
STR: 12 (+1)   INT: 12 (+1)
DEX: 16 (+3)   WIS:  7 (-2)
CON: 10 (+0)   CHA: 20 (+5)

HP: 9
BAB: +0
Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +0

FEATS
Extra Revelation
Skill Focus (Stealth)

Simple Weapons Proficiency
Light Armour Proficiency
Medium Armour Proficiency
Shield Proficiency

TRAITS
Fiendish Taint
Planar Savant

SKILLS
Diplomacy +9, Disguise +9, Knowledge (planes) +9, Sense Motive 2, Stealth +10, Spellcraft +5

REVELATIONS
Cloak of Darkness (Su): +4 AC, +2 Stealth, level hours/day.
Pierce the Veil (Su): Darkvision 60ft.

Languages: Common, Infernal, ?

SPELLS
∞/day 0
Known 0: Mage Hand, Ghost Sound, Detect Magic, Light, Mending, Create Water
3+2/day 1
Known 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith, Murderous Command

EQUIPMENT (180 gp)
Dagger
Morningstar
Light Crossbow
  30 Bolts

Backpack
Bedroll
Flint and Steel
Belt Pouch
Trail Rations 10 days
Hemp Rope
Waterskin
? Outfit
Spell Component Pouch

Muse

Blinkin, the formatting tags got messed up.  Try quoting the second to last line of this post into your sheet. 

Muse

Pumpkin Seeds

Will try to provide an elf wizard for the group.  Leaning toward her being a planar researcher type with a focus in Conjuration magic.