Literate Partners for Yggdrasil

Started by Malrunar, March 01, 2010, 01:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

Yggdrasil

(Pronounced Ig-dreh-sill) is the world tree in Norse Mythology, and around this tree, supported in its branches are the nine worlds.

Look at that, I just started and already answered one of your questions.  ;D

I’ve been getting a lot of PMs inquiring about what my name meant: well there it is, plain and simple. I’ve a great love for mythology (and not just the Norse mythos either) and often like to incorporate this into my stories one way or another. I’ll get into that little bit later. For now, consider this a little intro before the madness unveils below. I do like to keep my O/O rather neat, so please -please- do not reply to this thread. If something catches your eye, or you’d like to brain storm for a bit, then my PM is the way to do it.

Contents:

1). My Rules
2). My Ons/Offs
3). Pairings
4). Ideas/Interests

Malrunar

A few things first, before we begin…

There are things that I will and will -not- do, and I’ll try to cover them all here. It should be rather clear but if you have any questions feel free to ask! I bite, but, well… that’s because I think biting is fun. ;)

~ Characters: I don’t mind playing the virgin or the experienced woman. But I don’t like to play that hapless purest who doesn’t know what a penis is or where it goes. Blushing will happen, sure, but I like to play educated women somewhere in their early-mid twenties. (I will hardly ever play younger, and I won’t play the school-girl. Sorry! I think it’s a little over done.) Another note! I only play females. I don’t mind male NPCs… but my characters are females.

~Canons: I won't play them. Sorry. I just don't like to. (90% of the time)

~ Responses: Life comes first! Work, school, family, friends, the sun… I’m not going to hound you to post at every hour of every day because the before mentioned are far more important. However, I would appreciate a couple responses pushed out during the week. (For some, I know this isn’t possible, sometimes I’m lucky with only getting one. But be honest with me at the beginning and I’ll respect it.) I’d appreciate the same amount of respect. Sometimes I have a falling out with my Muse, other times she’s overwhelming and I can’t write enough. It varies. There are also cases where there is a bit of a drag in the stories while others are in a more exciting spot, so please don’t feel bad if I temporarily favor one over the other! It’s nothing personal!

~This isn’t reality: I’m not interested in a real-life master/relationship. Don’t ask for one. I’m flattered if my words get you excited and you’re enjoying the story(s)… but there won’t be any relationship more than through the role plays. I do accept friends, however!

~ For The IM Role Plays: I’m going to restrict this to my AIM service only from now on. Also note that I have the habit of leaving my messengers on even when I’m away doing something else, so please consider that if it says I’m around, and haven't  replied… well the chances are good that I’m not sitting there at my computer. Patience please!

Malrunar

Ons and Offs

Oh dear… This might turn into something of a novel. I’ll do my best to keep this from turning into a Wall-O-Text.

Literacy: BIG ONE! Writing is a passion of mine. I need a literate partner. I mean… I really need one. I hate writing three or more paragraphs and only getting a few sentences back in response. Tease my senses, give me some internal dialog. I like it to feel as if I’m watching a movie, seeing the characters interact and speaking with one another. I like getting lost in the moment, emotional, excited by that first kiss, or getting weak in the knees when she’s backed up against the wall. I want something believable. I truly believe writing is a dying art and it is in fact my greatest weakness. Get me swept up in the story and magic will happen. ^__^

Grammar and Spelling: This is something I appreciate; though we all make our own mistakes. I know I make mistakes with grammar (which I’m sure some they have already discovered by now). Spelling shouldn’t really be an issue: I type the post in a Word program before posting it to make sure I catch things, and would appreciate the same! Under no circumstances will I accept that crazy… computer talk like “l8ter” or “lol” in a thread. Just… no.

Creativity: I love plot twists. I love imagination. I like to break away from the norm even if we’re using a cliché story line. These little loops really catch my attention especially when they’re done right. (And not excessively where it feels like it’s being forced.) Creativity in sex is –also- much appreciated! (And encouraged ;) )

Quality over Quantity: Sometimes you’re in the moment and just want to know what happens next! I love that! But, sometimes you’re not. I’d rather have excellent posts to read rather than spitting out how-many-possible in an hour just because.

Vampires: No Twilight. NO Twilight. NONE! I respect artistic, creative license… but I HATE Twilight. If you’re interested in playing a vampire then give me how they’re supposed to be. Jaded. Dark. Menacing. That feral something who somehow makes you swoon as you’re backing up slowly and looking for an exit. Dracula. He knew what he was doing. It’s that danger that’s the thrill. And the biting. No fucking sparkles.

Romance: I’ll never admit that I’m a romantic at heart… >.> I’ll also not admit that I like the struggle of a relationship and the eventual love that can come from it. <.< Or that I’m a sucker for that suave gentleman who is also very dangerous and can’t help but give flowers to that lady he’s interested in, even as he pulls out a gun to shoot some bad/good guy at the same time. Nope. >.> Not me! <.<

Dom/Sub: I fancy the role of the Sub. I’m not against equal rights in the bedroom, however, so if you prefer more of the vanilla flair than I’m your girl!

Men: I like men. Men. Not boys. Confidence. Give me someone who looks and act their age (or older!); please do not give me that photo of some anime character who looks twelve. (Gross) It’s okay to be out of high school. It’s okay to have facial hair, or hair on your chest. Really! Because it's hot!

Photos: If you’ve got a photo to represent your character, then I’m all for it. You don’t need to pretty up your posts with coding and a picture for every scene, that’s actually just… excessive. (Especially if you do all of that and only respond with a paragraph.) But, if you have something specific in mind, and a picture on hand then share! I do the same.

Style: Third person! 3rd Person. 2+1, when it comes to your responses, please. This is the style I write and would appreciate the same, (actually, it’s mandatory) so no first person.

Action: I’m a fan of buildings going boom, guns blasting, glass shattering, squealing car wheels, as so-and-so is trying to get away from a high-speed chase… It’s actually the stuff that gets me excited. Violence can be hot: gimme. Please.

Eyes: It’s the first thing I notice. One of those little things I can get lost in. Something ethereal with slit pupils or singular colors (like solid black/white) really makes me melt. Not sure why exactly, but… a handy something to consider.

Accents: *Sigh*

Tattoos: I like them. I have some, my characters sometimes have them, and I think it’s fun to trace fingers around them. Something meaningful, mind you, the tattoo of some Daffy Duck on the arm really isn’t the thing for me. Part of a tribal banding that’s unique for your character’s people? Prison tattoos, which kept you alive while you were serving time. Something obtained while in the service/to blend in… give it a story, give it purpose. More than ‘I think it looks cool’.

Batman/Nightwing: Oh god… Yes. I have a fancy for the Dark Knight and I’ve had one for him since I was a little girl. I’m always looking for a good Batman story, but you’ve got to play him right! I’ve been lucky so far with a couple of those who have put in interest, and I hope to continue to get lucky. I’ve a few stories in my head for this, but am open for more!

Sex: I’ve filled out the O/O system, so take a peak in there. All your questions should be answered! If not… ask.

Cum: I love it. I love the –risk- of pregnancy but not the actual deed. Excessive cum is welcome, but nothing like huge inflation (A little is perfectly acceptable when done right!) But when it comes to swallowing I do prefer more realistic amounts. And don’t be cruel; none of that ‘up the nose’ crap. There’s no joy in that sort of humiliation for me.

Other worldly beings: Vampires, Lycans (werewolves), elves, demons, aliens, incubus… I like that touch of exotic. Generally I play human (or humanoid) women, but the mix-match is hot stuff to me.

Size: Taller than me. Big hands. Yes please and thank you.

Malrunar

Pairings:

Human with Something else: I listed this above. Vampires, werewolves, demons… some dark, fallen angel. I like all of these things. I prefer to play the human.

Batman: You’ll see this one pop up quite often. I love Batman. I’d be happy to do a pairing with Batman. However, I would prefer to do an –original- character rather than to play an already existing one. For Batman, the damsel in distress gets me more excited than the role of some villain. (I’ll consider a possible N/C with Poison Ivy… but like Batman it’s got to be done right.)

M/F: My prefer method.

F/F: I've never tried this. I will consider it if the story appeals to me, and... if I have the right partner.

Firefly: I would love to do something off of this universe. I'm all for playing with a canon character, though as I mentioned above I myself don't like to play canons.

Thieves: Modern or Fantasy setting, I love playing the rogue!

Yu Yu Hakusho: Alright, this is another one of those things I'm hesitant about. To date, this is the -only- anime that I've seen and I was surprised with how much I liked it. The character, in particular, that I've an interest in is Kurama, if someone wants to start this one up with me.

Romantic: I'll be totally honest; my life is lacking this aspect right now and I wouldn't mind some made up fantasy of love.

Randoms!

Assasin/Target
Vampire/Human
Incubus(Or Succubus)/Human
Demon/Human
Knight/Princess-Maiden
Villain/Victim
Monster/Human 'sacrifice'

I think it might be pretty evident that I'm a fan of the N/C as well as Romance. Kind of a strange combination but... I think that's just a big part of it's charm! :3

Malrunar

Plot Ideas

Robin Hood

The story I have for this one is a little complex, though it is up for change. Basically it’s based off of Robin Hood, though an exact replication isn’t needed of his character. (He could be more chaotic than good, for instance.) I would like to have Maid Marion to remain an interest for him, someone he has tried to pursue but never obtain. In the end, however, Guy kills maid Marion in an act of passion. (Let’s say he’s a real sadist when in the sack and couldn’t control himself.) Word spreads and there’s mild panic for Prince John because the woman was supposed to be used as a bargaining chip. (We could say that he’s made a deal to hand her over for marriage to some lord who is interested in taking over England as the King is away. Or possibly to a mercenary who is hired to kill the king.) The witch, whom John trusts, can’t bring Marion back. But, she is able to get another woman who is the spitting image of the Marion. Who just happens to live a few centuries’ years in the future, (Modern time) and finds herself waking up in the Sherwood Forest, stuck in the middle of all of this chaos.

Something Wicked

I don't really have anything solid in this plot, but it's been surfacing up in my mind quite often recently and I'd like to entertain it, see if it catches anyone's attention. It would take place in a haunted house, where two friends went knowing the chilling tales of this place. But, they thought it would be fun to try something new; a little Ghost Hunting. Turns out the hauntings of this place are real, and their fun little adventure turns into a race to escape before they're killed. A number of things could happen here, though I think some sort of demon involvement would be excellent. (Perhaps they wake it up by accident?) He could possibly possess one of the friends, (where kinky things could happen ;) ). The ghosts of the house/hotel/place could be previous victims, trying to aid the two friends in their escape. (Where the demon is slowly consuming the other spirits, so their clues and help become less and far between.) Would be interesting to see what sort of twists we could throw at one another here. ^__^

Classic

I'm really in the mood for a story following a rather... 'cliche' story line. Young woman meets suave, dashing and dark man. Young woman finds herself in a rut/danger of some kinda that puts her in either mortal peril or in a rather dangerous situation. Woman is saved by man and comes to find out that he isn't, indeed human. This discovery becomes rather... difficult, and because of her knowledge of his origins she finds herself stuck with him, while trying to cope with whatever event had occurred. Perhaps she/they are now being hunted, and must stick together in order to survive? Ideally, Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Handsome would be a vamp... I've been craving a good set of fangs lately. But he can be something else entirely if you prefer, I'm willing to work on this! (Because, like I said... I'd really like to work this story line out!)

Assassin and the Thief

Once again we meet something of a cliche storyline. Our two character had worked with one another in the past; he was a deadly assassin, highly regarded in the darker communities, the best in his craft, cold, calculating and exact. She's a reknown thief with something of a sarcastic streak. She likes to play by her own rules and doesn't think things through all the way to the end; yet she's still alive (although young) and seems to have luck on her side. The two partners shared a number of years and separated; He thinks she's reckless and will get them killed. She thinks he's too cold and his perfection takes the fun out of a job she does, simply because it's all she really knows. It's a bit nasty.

Years go by and neither speak or hear from each other. Then, one day, Mr. Assassin man gets a job; and who of all people should be his target but her? At first it's as one would predict; he finds her, he's trailed her, he knows that she's aware of being targeted but not yet enlightened on who has taken her contract. When he lets her know that her end has arrived, the reaction wasn't what he expected. She provides more of a manhunt than the assassin was expecting, and when he finally catches up to her he finds it rather difficult to put her to the knife. In fact, other things come to mind, such as reminding her just why she should stick around with him and learn. The two would eventually partner back up again, and work on removing her name from the blacklist. (Up for alterations, adjustments, etc! As always!)

Urban Fantasy:

This is actually a story I put up under a multiple RP group option, but it seemed to have been overwhelmed and forgotten under other threads. Those things tend to happen! So I though to try my luck here on the one/one thread, and see if I have any takers. :) Actually, for this particular story I'm really looking for someone who writes well. I think it can really go far if I find someone as equally creative as I. Below will be a link to the group thread I posted, take a read through the first post and it'll give you a premise of the story. Feel free to ask any questions!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79160.0

Malrunar

Malrunar

Malrunar

Malrunar

Malrunar

Malrunar

Malrunar

bigwad73

Greetings!  What would you be looking for in the "Monster/human "sacrifice" catagory?  Perhaps a dragon that isn't a dragon, but instead is a shifter of some sort, who lives in a cave complex above a valley full of farmers and craftsmen?
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

Malrunar

Malrunar

Malrunar

Updated! Added "Assassin and the Thief"

Malrunar

Malrunar

Updated, and no longer looking for RPs. Thanks guys!

Malrunar

I'm actually looking for a one shot this time... I've got so many RPs that are heavy on plot that I found the desire/need to have something a little more basic and very much raunchy. I'd like to play something that leans on the side of NC, involving demons or vampires, and would -really- be interested in trying a futa. (With the right player of course). Anyone taking interest?

Mahro

Hey there.  Literate (English teacher and published short-story writer), fellow Twilight-hating, manly-man playing type person here. 

I see most of your ideas are taken, and that you're rather busy.  I'm not big into NC, but if you find yourself with some free space in your RP schedule, or want to come up with some kind of idea together, I'd like to try something with you.

Something along the lines of nonhuman/human, or maybe a pseudo superhero type thing (but I don't think I'm up to playing Batman), I'm game, and of course, open to any other suggestions you might have.

Cheers.
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.