(Final Fantasy VIII) Balamb Garden: Relaunch Recruitment Open

Started by Fenrir, March 10, 2015, 02:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

CHARACTER APPLICATION
Name:  Abel Merryweather
Enrollment Age: 7

Weapon: Stare Decisis
Weapon Description:  Stare Decisis is an arbiter's war hammer, forged in the Island Closest to Hell from the remains of a Great Hexadragon.  It has existed, in one way or another, in the Merryweather line of men for nearly 15 generations.  The warhammer was, at one time, a symbol of order and law.  It is imbued with magics that permit it only to be wielded by the rightful heir in fee tail, and is prophesied to escheat to the hereafter when there is no issue in the Merryweather line.

Specialization:  Tactics
Current Ranking: Candidate
Victory Motto: "Gnuk, gnuk!  Got you!"
Limit Break: Order Prevails
Limit Break Description:  In the heat of battle, everything in 10-meter radius around Abel slows to a halt.  Abel winks, heaves his warhammer over his shoulder, and charges towards his opponent.  He pivots, using the full weight of the hammer to smash his enemy upwards.  As the enemy is elevated slowly by the blow, Abel turns and slams him back down into the ground.

Personality:  Abel is a studious, passionate, and upstanding young man.  He takes scholarship seriously, but learning comes easy for him.  He has a weird, somewhat morbid sense of humor, and his more serious friends think him a troublemaker.  He likes dirty jokes, playing harmless pranks on his classmates, and hanging out with his friends at the quad.  His easy-going demeanor and his inability to take insult made him an excellent candidate for diplomacy, but his sense of humor doesn't translate very well.

Abel is crazy for Triple Triad.

Backstory:  Abel Merryweather and his siblings became wards of the state after his widowed father fell in the line of duty protecting the Duke of Dollet from an assassination attempt.  The three brothers were enrolled into the Balamb Academy, and for all intents and purposes, did relatively well.  Claudius became SeeD at age 19, and entered into military service, but fell in battle shortly after his graduation.  Abel was 12, and Edward was 10. 

Though his brother's death affected him greatly, Abel managed to move in with the support of his friends.

Appearance:  Abel is a handsome young man with brown hair and piercing green eyes.

GF APPLICATION
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:  Arbiter
Established Connection:  Arbiter is unique in that she has a familial connection to the rightful heir of the Merryweather clan;  as such, Abel connected with Arbiter at the age of 8 when his older brother perished in battle.
Element:  Status
Description:  A bloody woman, scorched by fire, and made blind, who holds a weeping sword and golden scales.
Bonus:  Str-J;
Special Attack: Scales of Justice Special Attack Description:  Arbiter crawls out from the earth, and hovers over the battlefield.  Opposing parties find themselves standing on opposite scales.  If one party is of a greater level than the other, then they are deemed to be "heavier" on the scales.  Arbiter thus raises the parties aloft, and the two parties are then made equal (LEVEL-UP, LEVEL-DOWN).  Arbiter is not interested in hurting enemies or helping allies:  she is only interested in equality.

However, Arbiter behaved differently for Abel's brother, Claudius.  For him, Arbiter's Special Attack was Sleep of the Just -- instead of utilizing the scales, Arbiter utilized her blade to hurt enemies.  No one really knows why Arbiter functioned differently for the brothers.

Character Journal

--  Abel loves games, and is familiar (and very good at) all regional versions of Triple Triad.
--  Abel's favorite thing to do is going fishing with his friends over at the Fishing Spot in Balamb Town.
--  Abel recently went through a devastating breakup with a long-term girlfriend.
--  Abel's best friend, Archibald, recently graduated from SeeD;  the relationship has become strained now that they no longer speak to one another.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Crash

Are you okay with someone only a little familiar with the game?  I always thought it looked like it would be a good rpg.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Silk

If your looking for a crash course of what ff8 is from a comical point of view I suggest watching spoony's review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1njLpZDfUCQ&list=PLCjTX7Dv3khpqGVPQqkMf7HaQvbscTReY

Even if he paints the game in a mostly negative light it'll tell you most of what the game is about. :)

Fenrir

PhantomPistoleer, I won't say anything about your character specifically because Rev is handling accepting character sheets... but I will say the picture of Abel makes me want to create a new character just to stare back at him ;D

Quote from: Crash on March 13, 2015, 09:10:46 PM
Are you okay with someone only a little familiar with the game?  I always thought it looked like it would be a good rpg.

I haven't watched Silk's suggestion of a video yet (unfortunately I'm on rather limited internet at the moment) so I can't say how accurate or inaccurate it might be for a reference!  But!  We are perfectly okay with someone that is not completely familiar with the game: as long as your character fits in with the current accepted characters (such as how limit breaks works or GF bonuses).  I, personally believe that even though the world is set in the FF8 world that things are different enough where someone unfamiliar could assimilate well (the background might be the 'worst' part as far as having a connection to the world directly: as far as story line goes).  If you have any questions while making a character (no matter what it may be) you can post them here and Rev, myself, or TheHangedMan will do our best to either help or answer your question.

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Crash

Fenrir - once I get my paper written this weekend I will work on something.  Thanks.

Silk - Thanks I will look at it later.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

PhantomPistoleer

So, Final Fantasy VIII was kind of confusing.  The storyline wasn't coherent, and perhaps that's because it was probably too subtle for its own good. 

It revolves around Squall Leonhart, a student at Balamb Garden.  Balamb Garden is a sort of paramilitary training academy that's mobile -- it can fly and stuff.  There are two other Gardens -- and, uh, they're at odds?  Please see below:  the greatest action sequence on the Original Playstation.

https://youtu.be/j3yngLPkA2U

It seems kind of dumb and dull now, but this was the shit when it came out. 

Anyways, Squall and the gang are all involved in paramilitary actions for one reason or another -- but the focus of the game is more on Squall's kind of weird romance with some resistance fighter chick.  So, this really nice, sweet, passionate girl sees something in Squall that makes her want to push past all of his bullshit.  Quite frankly, Squall's been sort of an ass this entire time.

There's also a witch?  And there's flashbacks to a fun protagonist that's somehow associated to the original protagonist?  And you visit really strange places?  And one of your companions can run around the entire planet as his limit break (which was awesome)? 

I don't know.  It didn't make sense.  But it's my favorite Final Fantasy.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Acula

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on March 14, 2015, 03:37:10 PM

I don't know.  It didn't make sense.  But it's my favorite Final Fantasy.

I'd rank 8 in my top 3 final fantasy games. It was just so dramatic and focused so heavily on romance. None of my guy friends liked 8 at all.

Fenrir

I know this may seem strange, considering the world we'really creating is specifically in the FF8 world.  It's literally my least favorite.  I like the magic and junctioning system but I always enjoyed FF games because of the story... and FF8 story to me... was *cough cough* okay I guess.

kckolbe

Really, the whole game goes downhill after Squall makes SeeD.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Fenrir

Quote from: kckolbe on March 14, 2015, 03:52:00 PM
Really, the whole game goes downhill after Squall makes SeeD.

The particular moment I lost it: I can remember clearly to this day.  It went something kinda like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IskmZ-8K38

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Miyaluca on March 14, 2015, 03:46:51 PM
I'd rank 8 in my top 3 final fantasy games. It was just so dramatic and focused so heavily on romance. None of my guy friends liked 8 at all.

Yeah, none of my friends liked it, either.  They were all stuck on Final Fantasy VII.

Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X, and Final Fantasy III (with Cecil the Paladin) are my favorites.  Aside from Final Fantasy III, no one agrees with me.

Quote from: Fenrir on March 14, 2015, 03:50:28 PM
I know this may seem strange, considering the world we'really creating is specifically in the FF8 world.  It's literally my least favorite.  I like the magic and junctioning system but I always enjoyed FF games because of the story... and FF8 story to me... was *cough cough* okay I guess.

Wow!  That is strange.  But I also really like the magic and junctioning system. 

My favorite thing about FF8 is that Balamb Garden feels like your home.  I like the characters, the art direction, and the music.  And lastly, I just absolutely loved Triple Triad.  Best RPG mini-game ever.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Fenrir on March 14, 2015, 04:06:36 PM
The particular moment I lost it: I can remember clearly to this day.  It went something kinda like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IskmZ-8K38

Ah!  I totally forgot about this!  They all knew each other in the same orphanage!  Ha ha ha.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Green Goo Theory

I...mostly disliked everything about 8.  The story was lackluster to me.  The romance I felt was..forced?  That's the wrong word but I'm not sure what else to use.  The junction and GF system really grinded my gears.  And the equipment set up?  #@$%!@#$@! that.   I still felt it's a fun world and it's still a cyberpunkish FF based world so it's all good for roleplay.  That and it's not as overdone as VII.

On that note IX was probably my favorite game.  Somewhere up there with Tactics, IV, and VII. 

Also, almost done with the character sheet. 

EDIT:

On that note I'm still debating on the weapon.  Going to be a firearm and I'm going to fill a sniper role since I haven't seen anyone filling up that spot.  My question I guess is weather or not something like a gunarm could make the jump over to 8? 
Coming soon...

kckolbe

For me, VI was the best hands-down (though Tactics did rock, amazing writing).  With VIII, I liked the merc school idea, and LOVED the field exam.  Would have liked one or two more of those.  I *really* liked the Seifer/Squall rivalry, and hated that it ended so soon.  He was the only interesting char to me, other than Quistis, who just kinda stopped developing.

(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Green Goo Theory

I loved the concept of 8 at first.  It had so much potential.  The mercenary school churning out what were essentially student soldiers?  That could get into the dark and gritty Final Fantasy type vibe really well.  The kind of thing we saw more in VII and to some extent made it so popular (among other things).  The problem is they didn't exactly follow that at all.  The focus changed abruptly and quickly.
Coming soon...

TheBlackThrone

CHARACTER APPLICATION
Name: Boen Mikhael Highwind
Enrollment Age: 13

Weapon: Breaker (Halberd) & One-Two (Battle Axe)  Weapon Description: Boen utilizes a halberd that is seven-feet in length. The axe-head is roughly two-feet wide with a razor edge and a one-foot horn. At the end of its arm is a morning star pummel for delivering blunt attacks. Its arm is adjustable with the twist of its grip, shrinking the weapon down to single-handed use and to be joined by a normal-sized battle axe strapped to his other hip. The weapon was first crafted by Boen himself from the junk he found about Esthar City, and later when he joined the garden, he upgraded the pole-arm to include electrical nodes for giving his opponents a shocking experience.
Halbred
Battle Axe

Specialization: Breaker/Dragoon: As a breaker, Boen will use his raw strength to break the enemy’s guard. No matter how sturdy the enemy tank may be, with precise critical strikes Boen can shatter its defenses—magical or physical—overtime. By breaking the enemy’s defense, he opens the threat up to not only the devastating assault from his halberd, or in the case of close-quarters combat, his axes, but also his team.
Current Ranking: Candidate
Victory Motto: “Breakin’em down!”
Limit Break: Airborne Limit Break Description: Stabbing his halberd into the ground, Boen will vault skyward into the air for three turns. While airborne, he is able to avoid all damage from grounded enemies, airborne creatures are another story. After three turns, Boen will descend like a meteor on the enemy or enemies, landing upon the intended target with an explosion that bears a damaging aftershock to harm those enemies within its destructive radius. The primary target suffers more damage than the other targets caught within the AOE, and all targets are affected regardless of their defense.

Personality: Boen is a friendly candidate, and is often seen as a big, ol’ teddy bear by female students. It is possible that the hardship he faced growing up in Esthar City has made him humble, modest, and thankful for even the smallest things in life. He is a hard worker, driven by his determination to become stronger so that he could one day return to his hometown and exterminate the beasts plaguing his city. This determination has allowed him to excel as a Cadet and reach Candidate status first-time go. The dragoon can be seen training frequently: running, swimming, lifting weights, scaling platforms, and battling beasts in the Training Grounds. He has to stay in top physical shape not only just to use his halberd, but to increase the effectiveness of his limit break. He also is quite competitive, but all in good sport. If he is to be the best, then he will strive to be and friendship won’t get in his way.

Magic isn’t his strong suit. He doesn’t have the patience to master spells, especially when he’s already proficient in his physical abilities. Girls are another subject that isn’t his strong suit possibly due to his ambitions outweighing any desire for a love interest. This doesn’t mean that he’s not interested in women, what it means is, he’s quite naïve and will more than likely be oblivious to any tactics a female may use to hint to him that she’s interested. This often leads to girls (as well as bros) thinking that he’s dumb when really growing up in Esthar City didn’t grant him any experience in that category.

Being a big guy, Boen loves food. He is nearly as partial to it as Fat Cadet and will rarely refuse a good meal. Food can be rather emotional for him, especially if the meal is so delicious that it reminds him of his mother’s cooking.

He doesn’t tolerate bullying or any wrong-doing in his presence. If he sees it, he will attempt to break it up for his belief is what kind of man would he be to allow it? In his eyes, only cowards turn the other cheek. He isn’t an easy one to insult for his self-confidence is impeccable. He isn’t afraid of anyone!

Backstory: Boen was born to Heather Marie Highwind and Owen Fernand Highwind, descendants of the infamous Highwind bloodline. In Esthar City, Owen and Heather worked together in a shop, repairing vehicles and other mechanical equipment that the residents of the tiny town of Tinker or Tinker Town needed. It was only natural that Boen would join the family business and help out any way that he could. Every now and then, monsters would breach the town defenses and a minute men militia was mobilized to take them out. Both his mother and father, the Highwinds, would don their polearms and join in the battle to protect their home. The blood of a long history of dragoons was hot in their veins, and as soon as Boen was old enough to hold a pole-arm properly, he too joined the fight. Boen was six when he lost a finger to a Bite Bug. The creature snapped it clean off and thankfully hadn’t eaten it for his parents were able to recover it. Facing such a traumatizing injury at such a young age hardened the boy, and at 7-years-old, he built his own polearm and fought alongside his parents.

Over the years, the monster population began to grow and new, more nefarious species began to appear. It was then that Heather and Owen decided to bring up the idea of enrolling Boen at the garden across the water. Boen, at first, immediately refused fearing that his parents were growing old and wouldn’t be able to fend the creatures off without him. It was only when his father Owen explained to him that if he didn’t grow stronger than his stay would only delay the inevitable and be a waste of opportunity that he decided to leave his home.

Appearance: Boen is 6’4” and 225 lbs of muscle. Because of his size, the first impression that he often gives to others is intimidating when really he wouldn’t hurt a fly—one that isn’t evil at least. His hair is black and short, eyes blue, and he likes to keep his sideburns curved like thin sickles. When not wearing his candidate uniform, he can be found wearing tanks, hoodies, jeans, basketball shorts, flip-flops, or work-boots. He’s rather laid-back. Down his left arm is a tribal tattoo of a serpentine dragon whose jaws part about his wrist. It is said when Boen summons the Black Dragon that his tattoo will glow yellow. Light scars can be seen on his body depicting a difficult past, and there’s a scar across his right ring finger where his digit could have come off once. When in battle, he’ll wear sturdy leather gloves to grip his polearm with.

GF APPLICATION
Name: Black Dragon
Established Connection: Boen's recovery after being bitten by a Bite Bug wasn't an easy one. He was stricken with fever, and while he laid sweating and burning up in his bed, he began to have delusional dreams. The one dream he had was lucid. At six-years-old, he stood in the middle of Esthar City. Above him, black clouds churned and from its swirling center descended a great dragon as black as a shadow. When the creature landed before him, the ground shook as it approached him on the body of a black-scaled lion with large, eagle-like wings. Raising its large head, its spiked mane flared and trembled as a serpent-like hiss escaped its teeth. Boen awoke right after, his fever no longer severe and oblivious of the tattoo the beast had left on his arm. He realized the next day when he was suddenly feeling a lot stronger.
Element: Thunder
Description: 
Black Dragon
Bonus:  +STR, +DEX, +LUCK
Special Attack: Lightning Storm Special Attack Description: The sky will populate with nimbus clouds and descending from them with electricity dancing about its wings will be the black dragon. The beast will swoop over all enemies in its path electrocuting them with powerful volts of lightning that ignore the enemy's defenses. A 50/50 random status effect that can happen to those remaining alive is paralysis.

Character Journal
No entries at this time
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

AndyZ

Final Fantasy seems to be famous for its, in my opinion, lightning in a bottle talent.  It can make something that is absolutely fantastic out of whole cloth, but isn't very good at determining what is good and what isn't, so you end up with a lot of bad and good randomly enmeshed without any easy way to differentiate.

13-3 brings an obvious point in that it had a FANTASTIC combat system which I absolutely adored.  If they remade all the games using the concept of job-switching and their particular battle method in that, I could gladly play through  all of the FF games all over again, and hope to no end that they keep that method for future games.  Turn-based games tend to bore me quickly.

It's just that the story to all of 13 was so absolutely atrocious, and 3 was the worst of the lot for that.  I did like Caius Ballad, though.

The easiest way to oversimplify FF8, if you've seen Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, would be Teenage Mercenaries-in-training with Stands.  If you don't know what Stands are, you'll have to find out what Guardian Forces are.

As far as the FF8 villainess, I don't remember the story exceptionally well (only played through once, it was 15 years ago and I wasn't sleeping or breathing well so long-term memory didn't fully stick) but as I recall, the sorceress regretted a decision she'd made in the past and wanted to warp time.  The problem was, compressing time doesn't work too well for everyone else, and while she might be frozen in an instant of paradise or whatever, the entire world would be trapped in stasis.

I could very well be wrong, and feel free to correct me.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Crash

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on March 14, 2015, 04:27:13 PM

EDIT:

On that note I'm still debating on the weapon.  Going to be a firearm and I'm going to fill a sniper role since I haven't seen anyone filling up that spot.  My question I guess is weather or not something like a gunarm could make the jump over to 8?

I was thinking of sniper too, but I am still up in the air.  I know we have a lot of specializations directly related to combat.  I am thinking of going more infiltration/stealth.  Not sure about magic.

PhantomPistoleer

Oooh.  Hey, um, for whatever reason, I was under the impression that anybody could draw magic?  Just... some were better than others.  Is that different?

Additionally, I have decided to submit my character sheet as is.  I'm not very good at crafting elaborate backstories.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

la dame en noir

Are there any characters in particular that this game needs? I don't want to make mine similar to anyone else's.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

kckolbe

Intro Thread

TheHangedOne

Quote from: kckolbe on March 14, 2015, 06:16:45 PM
Do we have any students who are GF specialists?
No.

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 14, 2015, 06:14:57 PM
Are there any characters in particular that this game needs? I don't want to make mine similar to anyone else's.
I'm not quite sure about what we need, but here is a list of the current specializations we have:

Demolitions
    Infiltration/Extraction and Parkour
    Grey Magic (Secondary White Magic)
    Grey Magic
    Acrobatic Melee Combat
    Melee Combat
    White Magic (Secondary Grey Magic)
    Black Magic
    Close Combat/Commando
    Frontline Shocktrooper
    Mid to Close Range Combat
    Potion Crafting and Support
    Archery/Scouting
    Junction Changes
    Brute Force, Power

And here are weapon types:

Hand Claws
    Sword Whip
    Grenade Launcher/Hand Gun
    Giant Shuriken
    Two Daggers
    Stratocaster (guitar)
    Gun Blade
    Fists
    .357 Revolver
    Firestarter (short sword and buckler combo)
    Kurogetsu - Projectile/Sword
    Eclipse - Short staffed scythe  of sorts
    Assault Rifle
    Lovemaker (a 'gun' of sorts that fires potion concoctions)
    Orphan (specialized bow)
    Falcon's Claw (katana) and Falcon's Talons (kunai)
    The Negotiator (lead pipe), The Linehauler (chain), The Equilizers (brass knuckles)
I believe they are up to date.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

la dame en noir

@_@ My muse just shit itself...

okay

I'll continue to brainstorm. Thank you, THM.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Fenrir

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 14, 2015, 06:14:57 PM

I would really like to see a completely bookish character.  I know a lot of students study and the like but for some reason a character that understands concepts better than execution.  Like a scholar type specialization: they would have a lot of the answers but be pretty 'useless' in battle.

ALSO- for anyone in need of a unique character idea I have several... particularly I've had the idea of a young student who THINKS (note, she would not actually be one in anyway) she's a sorceress.  She would be completely convinced she's a direct descendant of the line of innate magic users.  It could be played off as a joke where people are always laughing at her for it- or a more serious this is what she truly believes.  She could actually try and acquire a knight.

The list isn't completely up-to-date Manny :(  It's on my ta-do list

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 14, 2015, 06:22:15 PM
@_@ My muse just shit itself...

okay

I'll continue to brainstorm. Thank you, THM.

Aww.  You know what might help?  A listing of possible specialities?

These are all of the jobs found in all Final Fantasies.

Physical classes
2.1 Warrior
2.2 Monk
2.3 Samurai
2.4 Dragoon
2.5 Thief
2.6 Ninja
2.7 Dark Knight
2.8 Paladin
2.9 Hunter
2.10 Viking
2.11 Berserker
2.12 Mystic Knight
2.13 Onion Knight
2.14 Machinist
2.15 Freelancer
2.16 Gunner
3 Magical classes
3.1 Black Mage
3.2 White Mage
3.3 Devout
3.4 Magus
3.5 Summoner
3.6 Time Mage
3.7 Scholar
3.8 Green Mage
3.9 Sage
3.10 Alchemist
4 Mixed classes
4.1 Red Mage
4.2 Blue Mage
4.3 Geomancer
4.4 Bard
4.5 Beastmaster
4.6 Dancer
4.7 Gambler
4.8 Mime
4.9 Puppet Master
4.10 Memorist

And these are all of the jobs found in GI Joe.  :)

Medical Corps

Field Medic
Stalker (medic)
Doc (medic)
Falcon (medic)
Sidetrack (medic)
Med Alert (medic)
Lifeline (rescue trooper, medic, rescue operations)
Sgt. Lifeline (rescue trooper, medic, rescue operations)
Stretcher (medical specialist)
Sideswipe (medical specialist)
Airborne [SP] (battlefield medic)
Scalpel (medic)
Medi-Viper (medical trooper)
Doctors
Doc (medical doctor)
Doc [07] (medical doctor, medical corps officer)
Lifeline (X-ray technician)
Dr. Link Talbot (combat veterinatrian, veterinarian/scientist)
G.I. Jane (combat nurse)
Biochemical

Engineering and Research
Airtight (chemical officer)
Clean-Sweep (chemical operations specialist)
Ozone (ozone replenisher trooper, chemical laboratory specialist, chemical laboratory expert, environmental health)
Mirage (bio-artillery expert)
Cobra Trooper (chemical engineering)
Cesspool (CEO - chief environmental operative)
Mega-Viper (bio-military technicians)
Cyber-Viper (bio-intelligence warfare)
Hotwire (bio-mechanical engineer)
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear
Flash (CBR)
Gung-Ho (bio-military expert)
Airtight (hostile environment specialist, CBR, hazardous substance control)
Clean-Sweep (anti-tox trooper)
Cobra Trooper (hostile environment specialist)
Toxo-Viper (hostile environment trooper)
Sludge Viper (hazardous waste Viper)
Toxo-Zombie (toxic disaster trooper)
Heavy Water (radiological wepaons specialists)
Logistics

Transportation
Steeler (transportation)
Tollbooth (transportation)
Cannonball (transportation)
Clutch (transportation, transportation engineer, motor vehicle operator)
Cutter (hovercraft pilot, hovercraft captain, vehicle operations specialist)
Flint (L.A.V. [Land Assault Vehicles])
Crankcase (motor vehicle driver, G.I. Joe vehicle driver)
Frostbite (motor vehicle driver, transportation, vehicle specialist)
Cross-Country (transport expert)
Rumbler (fast attack vehicle driver)
Skidmark (fast attack vehicle driver)
Rapid-Fire (fast attack expert)
Blaster (ground effect vehicle operator)
Blocker (mechaniced recon)
Stretcher (troop transportation)
Sideswipe (troop transportation)
Bullhorn (SWAT vehicle driver, motor transport operator)
Rollbar (Humvee driver, assault vehicle driver)
Infantry Division (vehicle specialist)
Dragonsky (vehicle driver)
Long Range (transportation expert)
Trakker (advanced vehicle specialist)
Stinger Driver (transport, vehicle driver, infantry vehicle driver)
Thrasher (Dreadnok driver)
Ice Viper (transportation)
Red Ninja (vehicle operations)
Headhunter Driver (Headhunter vehicle operators)
Specific Vehicles
Clutch (VAMP driver, VAMP Mark II driver, Monster Blaster APC driver, Desert Coyote vehicle driver)
Gung-Ho (Battle Wagon driver)
Bazooka (Quick Strike driver)
Crankcase (AWE Striker driver)
Sgt. Slaughter (Warthog AIFV driver)
Iceberg (Mudbuster driver)
Cross-Country (Battle Wagon driver, Mudbuster driver)
Rumbler (R/C Crossfire driver)
Blaster (Vindicator pilot)
Blocker (Eliminator driver)
Dodger (Marauder driver)
Knockdown (Sky Sweeper driver)
Skidmark (Desert Fox 6WD driver)
Windchill (Arctic Blast driver)
Barricade (Badger driver)
T'Gin-Zu (Pile Driver operator, Pile Driver vehicle operator)
Rampage (Split Fire driver)
Stinger Driver (Stinger driver)
Motor Viper (Stun pilot)
Thrasher (Thunder Machine driver)
Ice Viper (WOLF driver)
Alley Viper (Parasite driver, Rage vehicle driver)
Darklon (Evader driver)
Wild Boar (Razorback driver)
Overord (Dictator driver)
Red Ninja (Battle Ax operators, Battle Ax vehicle operators)
Vypra (Rattler 4-WD driver)
Neo-Viper (Ringneck driver)
Coil (high speed pursuit vehicle driver)
Ordnance
Ace (ordnance officer)
Airtight (ordnance)
Fast Draw (ordnance)
Nunchuk (ordnance)
Dodger (heavy ordnance operator)
Heavy Duty (heavy ordnance trooper, heavy ordnance specialist)
Cobra Commander (ordnance [experimental weaponry])
Destro (enemy weapons supplier, weapons manufacturer, weapons manufacturing and supply)
Warwolf (alien arms dealer)
Headhunter BAT (weapons manufacturing)
Explosive Ordnance Disposal
Stalker (explosive ordnance disposal)
Tripwire (mine detector, explosive ordnance disposal)
Tunnel Rat (EOD, explosive ordnance disposal)
Long Arm (SWAT bomb technician, bomb disposal robotic systems operator, explosive ordnance disposal)
Sub Viper (mine disposal)
Repair and Maintenance
Dodger (armored vehicle maintenance)
Cover Girl (AFV mechanics, armored fighting vehicle mechanic)
Rollbar (mechanic)
Dragonsky (mechanical engineer)
Shipwreck (machinist)
Lady Jaye (armament repair)
Switch Gears (mechanical engineer, weapons technician)
Salvo (TOW/Dragon repair technician, weapons repair technician)
Grunt (small arms armorer, small arms repairman, small arms/artillery repair)
Duke (small arms armorer, small-arms repair)
Blowtorch (small-arms armorer)
Beach Head (small arms armorer)
Mercer (small arms armorer)
Rumber (small arms armorer)
Charbroil (small arms armorer)
Flash (fire control repairer)
Cold Front (fre control technician)
Crazylegs (parachute rigger)
Airborne [SP] (Sky Patrol parachute assembler)
Dusty (refrigeration and air-conditioning maintenance)
Dart (refrigeration repair technician)
Grand Slam (special electronic devices repairer)
Sci-Fi (electronic instrument repair)
Dodger (electronics maintenance, electronic maintenance)
Countdown (electrical engineer)
Double Blast (electrical engineering)
Shrage (batle technician)
HISS Driver (mechanical & electrical systems)
Stinger Driver (mechanical & electrical systems)
HISS Commander (mechanical & electrical systems)
Arctic HISS Driver (mechanical & electrical systems)
Techno-Viper (battlefield technician)
Ice Viper (arctic technician)
Burn Out (Dreadnok mechanic)
Hotwire (BAT mechanic, battle android trooper maintenance & repair)
Quartermaster Corps
Roadblock (cook)
Ice Cream Soldier (barbecue chef)
Hi-Tech (operations support specialist)
Checkpoint (carpenter)
Identity-related Designations

Cobra Commander (with battle armor, battlefield command uniform)
BAT (android trooper, battle android trooper, battle armored android trooper, independently targeted combat robot)
Inferno BAT (battle android trooper, independently targeted combat robot)
BAT II (android trooper)
Headhunter BAT (Headhunter battle android trooper)
Sky BAT (battle android trooper)
Zandar (Zartan's brother)
Zarana (Zartan's sister, sister to Zartan)

I hope that helps, LA DAME!  ^_^
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O