Broken Bonds [Alternate Universe Dystopia | LGBTQ+ Friendly | Recruiting]

Started by Cerevan, September 10, 2016, 10:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Kokaine

Currently still looking for both connections and scenes!

Shay (Unbonded Sentinel), Royce (Bonded Sentinel), Paris (To Be Bonded Sentinel), Spencer (Unbonded Guide), and Rory (Unbonded Sentinel) are all open to plots of all kinds. I'd like to work out an actual story for these characters though all are pretty much spoken for romantically and bond-wise (though Shay is open to a guide of her own if they are interested in a poly arrangement).

Shannon "Shay" Gutierrez - A sentinel returning home from Colombia to face the mess she left behind. She's unaffiliated with either the Tower or the Resistance but there are whispers of other connections trailing her.

Loick Royce O'Rourke - A cop come to chase down the guide who sought to use him for a bond then flee. He's a good man to have at your back in a fight though a bad one to be facing down.

Lt Delicia "Rory" Vega - A military Sentinel crashing hard. She's losing time and possibly her career. I'd love to have her best friend around or fellow Navy (or even Marine) buddies.

Spencer Falkenreath - A stray guide, both brilliant and not all there, with an unnatural obsession with death. I'd like to get her a connection to the coroner or medical examiner in New Orleans, or perhaps the person who runs the crematorium she works at. She might prove to be an excellent assistant there, or perhaps for someone with a darker agenda.

Jillian "Paris" Kendrick - A tv personality and kind of an all around uppity bitch. She's gonna get hers real soon but she's still open to friends, enemies, rivals, and others who might make her think and question more than what outfit she's going to wear that day.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amarlo

Okay, so! What do you guys have the most of? Sentinels or Guides? I could honestly play either or. Anyone looking for anything specific?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Timeless

Quote from: Amarlo on October 03, 2016, 10:03:53 PM
Okay, so! What do you guys have the most of? Sentinels or Guides? I could honestly play either or. Anyone looking for anything specific?

In my honest opinion, play whatever you want. There are more Sentinels than Guides, but that is how it should be since it's somewhat fitting with the setting. You can make a Guide though if you feel like it. There aren't that many Normals though. What I do recommend is checking the available positions of which alliance you might be interested to have your character to be in.

Flower

There are 16 guides, 16 sentinels, and 8 normals.  :-)

I think there are a few requests listed in here. I plucked out a few but this isn't all of them.

Quote from: Kokaine on October 02, 2016, 08:06:44 PM
Currently still looking for both connections and scenes!

Shay (Unbonded Sentinel), Royce (Bonded Sentinel), Paris (To Be Bonded Sentinel), Spencer (Unbonded Guide), and Rory (Unbonded Sentinel) are all open to plots of all kinds. I'd like to work out an actual story for these characters though all are pretty much spoken for romantically and bond-wise (though Shay is open to a guide of her own if they are interested in a poly arrangement).

Quote from: ShatteredSymphony on October 01, 2016, 12:40:34 PM
I would totally just like to throw out there that I'm totes up for more bi/gay characters joining the crew. I'd love to see a rough-and-tumble takes-no-shit sentinel waiting on the other end for my darling little Eliseo.  >:)

Quote from: Amelita on October 01, 2016, 05:41:14 AM
Am working on a straight guy and have a bi one in my head. That should complete my roster here if they end up ready and approved.

If anyone wants a bi dick of an Ames guy for plotting purposes or as history filler, pm me! (A Reed/Sean type, for those who know what that means).

Amarlo

Quote from: Timeless on October 03, 2016, 10:11:03 PM
In my honest opinion, play whatever you want. There are more Sentinels than Guides, but that is how it should be since it's somewhat fitting with the setting. You can make a Guide though if you feel like it. There aren't that many Normals though. What I do recommend is checking the available positions of which alliance you might be interested to have your character to be in.

If I'm to play a guide I'm definitely most interested in potentially starting out or having a history of being a Trafficking Victim, but there are many other things I'm interested in as well - especially some sort of random resistance member or Chainbreaker member.

However, I'd rather ask and see if anyone is looking for anything in particular before I just throw a random character out there.

Just as a note for anyone of interest, I typically play straight-demisexual females. However the demisexual part is more negotiable depending on the plotline.  ::)

I am very pm friendly and prefer them!

Quote from: Flower on October 03, 2016, 10:16:11 PM
There are 16 guides, 16 sentinels, and 8 normals.  :-)

I think there are a few requests listed in here. I plucked out a few but this isn't all of them.

Thanks Flower!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Cerevan

GM Announcements

An update on what we're looking for and what's been closed:

o Blackout / TKO has been closed to new members, except for fighters. (This may open up again in late November / early December, but is not a guarantee.)

o We have currently reached a "max" with characters who own shit and / or run some available location. (Again, this may open up at a later date, but is not a guarantee.) If you are interested in having a character work someplace that has bodies already involved, please feel free to check out any of the following : Xander's Diner (not official name, local diner, contact Flower), Bayou Belle's (Coyote Ugly style bar in French Quarter, contact Cerevan), Surge (local club, contact Ouroboros), and Noah's Ark (dive bar of the Ninth, contact Cerevan).
     Caveat : If you feel like you have a really creative idea for a location, feel free to run it by me. Bars / clubs / etc. will be dismissed outright. Same with underground fight rings. Restaurants are dubious.

o In need of more Chainbreakers characters. Most of the positions are still wide open. Again, we need some resistance people who're ready and willing to raise hell.

Lady Kitsune

So I am intrigued. I even had to go read a few chapters of Chameleon.   :P  I'm thinking Chainbreaker......
I am working on it, I swear!

Cerevan

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on October 07, 2016, 11:06:16 PM
So I am intrigued. I even had to go read a few chapters of Chameleon.   :P  I'm thinking Chainbreaker......

Wonderful! We do need more Chainbreakers. And people crazy enough to go read a fanfic for the sake of worldbuilding. ;) Please let me know if you have any questions!

Ryven

Amarlo

So... Is anyone interested in taking me on as a bond/love interest for their male character? ;D

Adopt an Amarlo today! She comes with everything pre-installed and plot friendly! She's the perfect size to fit into just about anyone's pocket! And when you poke her she's really squeaks! Get her free today!

Only comes in female heterosexual selections. Packaging and handling not included. Resulting interactions may vary.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Relikai

Quote from: Amarlo on October 09, 2016, 02:08:57 AM
So... Is anyone interested in taking me on as a bond/love interest for their male character? ;D

Adopt an Amarlo today! She comes with everything pre-installed and plot friendly! She's the perfect size to fit into just about anyone's pocket! And when you poke her she's really squeaks! Get her free today!

Only comes in female heterosexual selections. Packaging and handling not included. Resulting interactions may vary.

I do have Nikol here.  ::)

Cerevan

Dotley

It would be awesome to see an Arms Dealer in the story!

We have some corrupt cops that could probably made good use of that connection :3
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Ouroboros

Not to mention a certain local personality - oh did I type that out where people can see it? Oops.
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Ryven

Excellent.  I may not have a sheet up soonish, but I'll try to by the end of the week.

Ryven

bubby

I suck and my shift sucks but I still really wanna play and can I still play in the Chainbreakers?

Kokaine

For any lurkers out there, I am still looking for some non-bond centric storylines for my characters!

Fighters up for a rivalry. Military buddies. Police connections. Folks in the media. Gangsters/thugs/other undesirables. There's room for all types ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ouroboros

Garfield and Cassius both need other military people as well as other cops - Dotley and I can probably work with you on those fronts. :D

And I can also offer up The Queen for general shenanigans.
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Cerevan

Quote from: bubby on October 13, 2016, 08:44:55 PM
I suck and my shift sucks but I still really wanna play and can I still play in the Chainbreakers?

Course! You're still welcome! ;D

Dotley

Quote from: Ouroboros on October 15, 2016, 04:04:12 PM
Garfield and Cassius both need other military people as well as other cops - Dotley and I can probably work with you on those fronts. :D

And I can also offer up The Queen for general shenanigans.

Yep yep! Echoing this. Gar is available for police plotlines or interacting with former or current soldiers.

The peer support group scene for veterans and/or currently enlisted peeps is also open for anyone to drop their character into  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

bubby

WOO! Allrighty then, I am currently working on re-doing Cadfan to fit in this version of BB. SIRIUS-LY SERIAL THIS TIME!

Cerevan

GM Announcements

Hey y'all. There's been some real life shit going on. I'm going to be taking a break from E for a month (until 11/17) to take a breather and get a handle on my mental health. My characters and scenes will be on pause. I will not be responding to PMs. I will still be sort-of-available on Google Chat.

But GM-related shit should be directed to Stygia. She'll be handling character approvals, any OOC drama that crops up, etc.

Otherwise, please carry on as usual and enjoy the game. I'll see you in a month, my darlings!

BitterSweet

Hrm.

I have been really crappy on my game/posting responsibilities but ...

BB.

Hrm.