According to you. ~Interest check.~

Started by Saruine, October 11, 2013, 06:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saruine

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This role play is based on a song titled: According to You. In this story the main character is a girl named Charlotte, but nicked named Harley for short. In the role play Harley is forced into a publicity stunt by her father, the head of a major multi-million dollar company, with a boy from a branch off company. The pairs are a couple in the eyes of the public which starts rumors of a merger, and raises the stocks of both companies. The boy being angry, but never one to say no to his father agrees, but takes his anger out on Harley. He verbally abuses her so badly that her self esteem plummets, and she takes the blame even though she to was against it. In essence the stunt was set up by the pairs fathers, and she gets to suffer for it. The boy is dating Harley's once best friend, whom is jealous of the entire stunt. The second boy will be the love interest for Harley in the beginning. This may change through the roleplay depending on the will of the writers. The second boy will be the one whom sticks up for her, and helps Harley become confident. He teaches her how to have fun, and enjoy life again.
We will start the role play off at a private masquerade party where Harley meets the second boy after the first boy insults her. We will also be starting the role play in a mid fall early winter setting.
I have made the characters vague so that there was plenty of wiggle room for adding your own touches to each characters. I can provide pictures if needed, but only if requested. To answer a few questions I will explain about Harley's persona, and why the first boy would affect her so much. No she does not love him. This was all a publicity stunt that she is going through with to please her father. Her father is always busy, so she wants to help him. She agreed to the stunt because she felt that it would make him proud of her. Each time the boy criticizes, and treats her poorly she feels as if she failed her father because she can not satisfy her father's business partner's family.

1)I want you to name, and create a profile for your character.
2)I am only looking for three others for this roleplay.
3)The positions available for this role play are boy one, two, and the girls once friend.
4)Each character will be from a rich family. I don't care how they got rich.
5)All characters must be at least 18+.
6)There may be some sex as long as the story progresses.

I was thinking that in the town their in at the moment that masquerades would be popular. So the characters would have specific masquerade costumes they were known for. Each party would be a masquerade so these outfits would be their apparel in these situations. You may have up to two costumes.

Please ask any questions you may have here. Leave suggestions if you want. I am completely open to any ideas for this. Thank you!