News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Skadii

gaggedLouise

French jazzman Erik Truffaz and his band - live concert on the tv. Amazingly groovy and colourful.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

diamonedsky

I love your new avi, cole!!! :3

Quote from: Mordred on August 31, 2012, 09:51:33 PM
The Basement recordings are in my list of 'stuck on an island' items.. *assuming ipod could only fit one album.. and assuming it wouldn't run out of juice.. and assuming I'd keep even remotely sane in such a situation.. although I'm oddly certain such a solitude would leave me unscathed*.. yeah.. Yorke's voice.. hell even just watching him sing.. he is a cool trip. Yes.. absolute Perfection. :D

Radiohead - All I Need
I see we are in agreement. I, unfortunately, would quickly go insane in such a situation. It seems that, even though I am not a huge fan of people, they are a necessity -scrunches nose- So such a delicious -- and perfect -- distraction from the solitude would be a much sought after commodity :P

This favorite of mine might be mixed in as well.
Shinedown - Simple Man
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 01, 2012, 09:57:46 AM
Hmm...I wonder if Mordred is around to play with me today?

Hey.. morning, gorgeous! Heh not sure where I am at the moment.. love the new look! Very sexy!

Beatles - Across the Universe
*See Pillory*

Mordred

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 01, 2012, 10:28:12 AM
I love your new avi, cole!!! :3
I see we are in agreement. I, unfortunately, would quickly go insane in such a situation. It seems that, even though I am not a huge fan of people, they are a necessity -scrunches nose- So such a delicious -- and perfect -- distraction from the solitude would be a much sought after commodity :P

Heh.. hear you on the thoughts towards people.. yet I, as I am in all other ways.. am madly contradicting and don't make sense in how I do actually interact versus how I really think inside. Ok.. I have really only one voice in my head.. Phew!!!.. but it does seem to constantly throw me down two avenues of opposite ended (upon the various spectrums I do so adore) positions at every possible chance. Makes most moments an absolute trip.

Ok.. one more (maybe more beyond) Beatles..

The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 01, 2012, 10:30:15 AM
Hey.. morning, gorgeous! Heh not sure where I am at the moment.. love the new look! Very sexy!

I am glad you like it! It kinda reminds me of a RP I am currently working on right now! ;-) It feels like forever since I got to play with you! Can you play with me now?

Staind - Its Been A While (lyrics)

gaggedLouise

For Mordred (in particular), I think you'll like this:

David Gilmour - Then I Close My Eyes (Live)

Flawless, isn't it - and so very alive. The way they weave around each other, the enveloping blue light, the luscious sound of Gilmour's and Manzanera's guitars, Dick Parry and Robert Wyatt on sax and trumpet and that amazing drummer Steve Di Stanislao - I'm singling out just those. And the joy coming off their faces in playing! Wyatt's entry late in the track has an air of victory about it, and you can tell how happy and moved Gilmour is to have his old friend there, no doubt recalling how the guy dropped out of a window at a party more than thirty years before and broke his spine. Watch as they shake hands at the end! Just after the finishing line of this cut, as Wyatt rolls himself off the stage, David begins the band introduction (on the dvd) by announcing "Mr. Robert Wyatt playing cornet for you" and you can hear the big lump of emotions rubbing in his throat.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 01, 2012, 10:42:55 AM
I am glad you like it! It kinda reminds me of a RP I am currently working on right now! ;-) It feels like forever since I got to play with you! Can you play with me now?

How could a guy.. in this case one who is quite crazily dripping with blue and ravenous and happy to see an adorable girl who tends to glow in a silvery way.. possibly do anything other than pounce upon such a thought? *grins.. all fangy* Hell, yes. (have to go in a bit but not yet)

.. (checking out the post by Louise.. seeing a name within he definitely admires)

The Beatles - Something
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 01, 2012, 10:55:12 AM
How could a guy.. in this case one who is quite crazily dripping with blue and ravenous and happy to see an adorable girl who tends to glow in a silvery way.. possibly do anything other than pounce upon such a thought? *grins.. all fangy* Hell, yes. (have to go in a bit but not yet)

Hmm...it sounds quite sensible when you explain it like that! *grins and kisses him softly* I promise to make the time we do have to play very satisfying for you, my darling! Just look into my eyes and you will see what I have planned for us!

Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes lyrics

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 01, 2012, 11:00:30 AM
Hmm...it sounds quite sensible when you explain it like that! *grins and kisses him softly* I promise to make the time we do have to play very satisfying for you, my darling! Just look into my eyes and you will see what I have planned for us!

*slides arms around and squeezes Cole in a long hug.. giving that sweet face a blurring pounce of icy nibbling kisses* Yeah missed playing with you, scrumptious one. Yikes even if brief this morning.. you are as always deliciously addictive.

Ok.. this mingled with Creep.. spun from a guy's perspective.. should be my theme song! :) Actually I think the original is from a guy. Will find that later.
Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 01, 2012, 11:17:15 AM
*slides arms around and squeezes Cole in a long hug.. giving that sweet face a blurring pounce of icy nibbling kisses* Yeah missed playing with you, scrumptious one. Yikes even if brief this morning.. you are as always deliciously addictive.

Ok.. this mingled with Creep.. spun from a guy's perspective.. should be my theme song! :) Actually I think the original is from a guy. Will find that later.

Hmmm...ditto, baby! I just can't seem to keep my hands off of your icy flesh! *runs a very warm hand over a very cold face before bestowing some very hot kisses upon the lips on said face*

Theme songs...well, this one seems to inspire me as of late...since I have begun to change who I used to be.

Tim McGraw - Better Than I Used To Be

persephone325

Melancholy Requiem

The Silent Hill 4 Soundtrack is the best, in my opinion. Although I do love You're Not Here from SH3.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

I don't know.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------