The Difference In The Darkness (M&F ISO new female) role opened!!!!!!

Started by Chreestafer, December 12, 2013, 12:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Chreestafer

God in love her! Hahaha both accepted!

I hope to have thread up soon go this.  So if you two wish to chit chat about it the opening sequences will start on a friday night.  The night the lights went out.  But we are starting hours before that.  Start in the morning, leading to a big concert, where i am, them all hell breaks loose.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

ill be posting the opening thread up soon, is everyone ok with others ons and offs so we can make this as sexually exciting as we can at points :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

I'm fine with both of y'all's ons/offs. :) I like pretty much everything except bestiality, extreme pain, bathroom, and lots of blood(a little is fine :) lol).
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chreestafer

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194888.0

here is the link my dears, start off the posts beginning with the morning hours leading up to just before the concert :)

do an opening post with a photo name age and location.
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

Awesome..I'll get something up later today. :)

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Luvan95

Scratch that statement, something came up IRL that I have to deal with, but I promise I will get something up tomorrow. :)
On's/Off's

GaGa88

GaGa88

It's hard for me to separate paragraphs on my cell phone, but I'm gonna do it when I have access to a computer tomorrow. I posted, though. :)

Luvan95

Should we keep doing the photo/name/age/location on every post or just the first one?
On's/Off's

Chreestafer

Nah the first post was ok, and ill have a post up tonight ladies.  Works been crazy!  Lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Luvan95

Hey I was just wondering if the girls would meet or bump into Chris at some point before the concert? (or if they live in the same apartment building, maybe they have already seen each other sometimes before).
On's/Off's

Chreestafer

They would've seen him and maybe said hi with eye contact and smirks. Also they heard about the concert from his flyers around the building. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Luvan95

On's/Off's