Dungeons and Dragons - the Kinky Campaign (M seeks F)

Started by Lord of Shadows, July 17, 2014, 03:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miroque

Core + phb2 + completes (excluding complete champion. Its just that broken) and im good.

Jaded

What other gods are available if we want our character to secretly worship someone?  Same as the PHB?

Inerrant Lust

This might be a tad bit darker than I anticipated. While I can enjoy some dark material, I don't think my idea of a half-orc girl barbarian (that just wants to wear dresses) would fit in too well.

Lord of Shadows

Quote from: Miroque on July 19, 2014, 10:36:48 PM
Core + phb2 + completes (excluding complete champion. Its just that broken) and im good.

No problem at all.

Lord of Shadows

Quote from: Jaded on July 19, 2014, 11:40:44 PM
What other gods are available if we want our character to secretly worship someone?  Same as the PHB?

Yes :)

Lord of Shadows

Quote from: Autocad on July 19, 2014, 09:37:31 PM
Here's my wishlist:

• Race: Lesser Aasimar (Player's Guide to Faerun)
  • The "Complete" series of books (e.g. Complete Divine, etc.)
  • Spell Compendium

Lesser Aasimar is ok as long it has no ECL to it.
The other no problem.

Miroque

IF lesser AAsimar (lesser planetouched) is OK, then there is no reason what so ever, to make human. Plain and simple. humans get 1 feat, where Lesser Planetouched get +2Int +2Wis and no drawbacks.. and the bonuses dont stop there... They get Darkvision, +2Spot/listen, Special attack: Daylight spell 1/day, Resist Acid/Electricity/Cold 5, and NO ECL...

I think I change my human into Lesser Aasimar aswell..  (hint, Lesser Aasimar is one of those asshattery WoTC made when they changed from 3.0 races.. and its not even 3.5race..)

Lord of Shadows

It isn't? Well in that case ... The I set the drawback in social aspect in the game - they are always considered being heretics by the followers of Odo and are meant to be killed on sight. I don't recommend you take it.
It wasn't a race I was really aware of, I know of the Aasimar but given that it wouldn't have ECL then I at least assumed it was... reasonable.

Snake

I had in mind to make a Vashar Warlock.

Vashar btw is an evil race of humans from BoVD.  The only difference is they get 1 bonus vile feat instead of a regular one at first level

Miroque

Lesser Aasimar was an brainfart . Sure, they toke the huge chunk away, by making Lesser Aasimar type humanoid, but that alone was not worth the full ECL+1 no way in hell.
They just wanted that players would play the exotic races aswell (aasimar and tiefling, and other planar creatures... same way they made the lesser drow that is as insane as all of the "lesser" races. True Drow ecl+2 is bit escessive, but in normal campaign in FR where every  other npc is mage, the spell resistance is costly bonus.

Snake

You know youc an Houserule that we can use a LA+1 race and have that +1 automatically bought off.  That'll let people play more exotic races.

Crimson

I would be interested in joining if you guys had room for someone new ^^.
i recently joined up with elliquiry and am still new to forum based rp's
I have played pathfinder for about 8 months now and have been learning 3.5 for the last month.
I had a character sheet together for a half orc barbarian, Thorne.

Autocad

Quote from: Lord of Shadows on July 20, 2014, 12:37:16 PM
It isn't? Well in that case ... The I set the drawback in social aspect in the game - they are always considered being heretics by the followers of Odo and are meant to be killed on sight. I don't recommend you take it.
It wasn't a race I was really aware of, I know of the Aasimar but given that it wouldn't have ECL then I at least assumed it was... reasonable.

Is this your final decision? If yes, I will be using human (with their bonus feat and bonus skill point) in that case.

Btw, I have this prestige class in mind for the future: http://dndtools.eu/classes/church-inquisitor/

Since the only allowed church is the church of Odo, will it be possible to waive the special requirement for that prestige class?

Lord of Shadows

Quote from: Snake on July 20, 2014, 12:51:11 PM
I had in mind to make a Vashar Warlock.

Vashar btw is an evil race of humans from BoVD.  The only difference is they get 1 bonus vile feat instead of a regular one at first level

Given that you will be heroes then I wonder if that will work.

Lord of Shadows

Quote from: Autocad on July 20, 2014, 07:07:38 PM
Is this your final decision? If yes, I will be using human (with their bonus feat and bonus skill point) in that case.

Btw, I have this prestige class in mind for the future: http://dndtools.eu/classes/church-inquisitor/

Since the only allowed church is the church of Odo, will it be possible to waive the special requirement for that prestige class?

It is.
Looks perfect.