Crys' Stray Thoughts

Started by crystaltears, January 21, 2011, 09:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crystaltears

Quote from: MasterMischief on April 24, 2011, 07:17:15 PM
I have beat myself up for some time now because I have not pursued becoming a published author.  It was one of my dreams, but I have not taken the steps needed to make that dream a reality.  Namely, writing something to be published.

Having dreams is important.  Not fulfilling those dreams...well, I am not so sure anymore.

*Snuggles* Having them is important, yes.. And doing what is right for you, regardless if that fulfills a dream or not, is important too.

May 11, 2011:
One of the hardest things to remember when something good comes to an end seems to be how fortunate a person was to experience it to begin with.

In my case I'm just finally slipping from the 'high' I've been in for a couple weeks now (mostly high anyway) and it's hard to remind myself how lucky I was to be feeling that wonderful in the first place...

Not that I'm not appreciative of it, because I am very much appreciative of it... It's just.. hard to remember just how wonderful it felt as it's slipping away.
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.