Mardi Gras Beads

Started by AndyZ, February 26, 2015, 07:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

This isn't something that I've put a lot of thought into yet, but it occurred to me last night.

From my understanding, there's a tradition for Mardi Gras parties where those without tits tempt those with tits to show said tits in exchange for beads.  There's also usually quite a lot of drinking.

I realize that not everyone agrees on the exact level of intoxication, and people who disagree are free to continue to state their case, but for those who consider the onus on the initiator or for those who consider them guilty, does this qualify as a form of exploitation while intoxicated?

To better define, if a completely sober man flashes beads at a woman who is too drunk to stand, and she shows her breasts to him in exchange for beads, is he guilty of a crime?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Pumpkin Seeds

Inkidu

And contrary to popular belief, that's not the only way a woman can get beads. Several of the krews will throw beads to anyone on the route.

It's also drunk in public and indecent exposure, but the police are usually content if you keep it to the parade and don't use the street as a toilet. It is Fat Tuesday after all.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Pumpkin Seeds

Parades always toss beads out, along with various other objects.  Honestly I don't know how anyone shows up for other parades when they don't throw things out to the crowd.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Inkidu on February 26, 2015, 07:55:37 AM
And contrary to popular belief, that's not the only way a woman can get beads. Several of the krews will throw beads to anyone on the route.

It's also drunk in public and indecent exposure, but the police are usually content if you keep it to the parade and don't use the street as a toilet. It is Fat Tuesday after all.

+1