help with coding?

Started by Revna, January 15, 2024, 02:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revna

I don't remember how to do anything and when I tried to like quote someone, it showed their actual stuff and not the coding they used. 

How do I attach a phone to a URL so when one clicks the photo it takes them to the website I would like?
How do I attach a URL to words; such if I want the word to show O/O's but when you click on O/O's it takes them to the website I would like?

I vaguely remember how to do some things but not those. Any coding stuff would be AMAZING! 

I do know it's all [ or ] to begin and end the code but not much beyond that unfortunately!

Amaris

I can help you with the quoting thing real quick and then hopefully come back later and help with other coding things.

>Go to your name/avatar in the upper left
>Click 'Look and Layout'
>Scroll down to posting section
>Uncheck the setting that says 'Load editor in WYSIWYG mode by default'
> Scroll down and click 'change profile'

Now when you quote it should show the coding that is used. :)

Revna

Quote from: Amaris on January 15, 2024, 04:18:43 PMI can help you with the quoting thing real quick and then hopefully come back later and help with other coding things.

>Go to your name/avatar in the upper left
>Click 'Look and Layout'
>Scroll down to posting section
>Uncheck the setting that says 'Load editor in WYSIWYG mode by default'
> Scroll down and click 'change profile'

Now when you quote it should show the coding that is used. :)
Yesss! Thank you so much!

I think I might have figured out the coding actually! I had to go dig through my laptop bookmarks to find this guide.
For those who may find it useful:

BB Code Guide

Amaris

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 15, 2024, 04:29:14 PMYesss! Thank you so much!

I think I might have figured out the coding actually! I had to go dig through my laptop bookmarks to find this guide.
For those who may find it useful:

BB Code Guide

I'm glad I was able to help!