Master Can't Know (Looking for one more female character)

Started by Inkidu, June 30, 2014, 07:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Master Can't Know

This is my second attempt at a game like this. I'm not going to give up on it so easily. I have reworked it significantly, so that's why the re-branding of sorts.

~thesunmaid is my partner in this reboot of sorts, she'll play a character as well. She's my co-GM as well and will help me make sure this goes smoothly. Thank you, honey.

Setting: There exists a malicious house, out of time and place. It is a creature of its own, a demon. It is kept at bay by the very denizens it has trapped. They need love and sex to keep the demon trapped in its own dimension. The demon wants out though, he wants at the women. He brings in a vessel every once in a while to take over and thus have access to the women. The women can use this vessel too. They make him their master. Few women know of this demon and his relationship to the master.

The ones that do know one thing: Master can never know about the demon. If he knows, he believes; if he believes, he is possessed. The demon knows this, and tries its hardest to get the master to believe it. The girls that know orchestrate to keep the master occupied and to feed the sexual and love energy that keep the demon at bay.

Will the master accept his role, will the demon win? None can leave, and he can't know.

Information: (what I need, what you can expect)

-I need one to two female characters. That means any lord, liege, or lady who wants to play a female character can.

-This is a monster-girl game. You have to be comfortable with anthropomorphic characters.

-I need at least one more somewhat forceful sub, but I need subs or switches that know what they want and don't expect the master to know what they want without them saying anything.

-I have a penchant for curvy women, so if you could work that into your character it'd be appreciated. All I really need is a bubble-butt or bigger.

-A minimum of two paragraphs a post.

-There is a posting order to be determined.

-While not a hard rule try to post a couple of times a week.

Check out the game thread: Master Can't Know (Game Thread)

Profile:

Name:
Age (both real and in appearance):
Personality:
Character description and/or picture:
Awareness: (Is she aware of the demon, yes or no. First come first serve, no one has to pick it.)

I still don't want this to be too big too extensive in the profile department, it is a small group game, so nothing overly elaborate.

Post or PM your profile if interested.

Accepted Players:

thesunmaid
CoperLily

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

Monthly Bump.

Still looking for one more female character. :3

Inkidu

Inkidu

Looking to recruit a third girl again. :) PM if interested. You will have to be vetted by myself and the two other players.

Inkidu

Inkidu

Inkidu

Inkidu

Still looking, a little late this month though. :P XD

Inkidu

Thesunmaid

Looks really cute"Pweeeease?!" come play with us. >:)
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Inkidu

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l