News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Enslaved by Horselords

Started by sansa, May 20, 2015, 05:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=241037.0

Please feel free to post a character sheet in this link. Please feel free to be as detailed as you want :)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

summoner2183

By the way, is there a character sheet template that we can use?

sansa

I don't have one made but can come up with something.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

BennyQ

My interest is definitely piqued for this. If you are still looking for male characters I can throw up a sheet tomorrow if slots are still available.
"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

sansa

Yea!
For anyone interested just follow the link and create a character :)
O/O

Atlach-Nacha

Due to changes in my schedule I won't make it to this game, but perhaps I'll join another round. Good luck!

sansa

Alright here's another call for characters! We will need more to start. :)
O/O

Caela

This sounds totally fun! I'll look over the character link you have and see what comes to mind.

sansa

For those still interred, the IC thread is up and OOC where you can post a CS.

Sort of under construction due to the fact I'm online from my phone but should anyone be eager, i think some discussion needs to be had on where we would prefer to begin the game.
O/O

A Painter

Whoa!  This is back!  I almost didn't believe it, haha! 

Feel free to use whatever ideas we were discussing before, Sana.  I mean, if that helps clean it up at all.

sansa

It's back!! Party! (:

Alright so the OOC/Character Sheet page is up and clean and I'm accepting ALL characters. Please create and post your characters as you wish and feel free to create an opening post in the IC
O/O

Chasseybaby

Is this still open? I may put my interest in if there is room for me ^^

sansa

Quote from: Chasseybaby on January 07, 2016, 01:24:45 PM
Is this still open? I may put my interest in if there is room for me ^^

Still very much open!(:
O/O

Chasseybaby

Awesome sauce!!!! I'll put up a CS after work ^^

Ssieth

Title:  Diplomat/negotiator/noblewoman seeks horse-lord/lady for non-consensual fun and frolics.  May need breaking in.
Characters Involved: Lady Alyssa - captive and former diplomat/negotiator/noblewoman.
Description:  Looking for someone to capture her and break her in.
Type of Character Wanted:  Horse-lord/lady who's keen to break in a feisty slave.
Length:  I'm happy for this to be either a brief description of events during / shortly after the attack or to develop into something longer-term.

Edit: Now taken by Rakash
Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (13th November 2023)
One-on-one ideas (5th July 2023)
Possible Absences (13th November 2023)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

Chasseybaby

Hey Sansa,
Im getting an error message when i click on your OOC/CS link.

{The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.}

Is there another board your using or has in been deleted?

Nevermind.... blonde moment....

Caela

Hey Chassey, Sansa split the original OOC/Character thread into two separate threads.

OOC

Character Sheets

Chasseybaby

Quote from: Caela on January 08, 2016, 01:46:44 AM
Hey Chassey, Sansa split the original OOC/Character thread into two separate threads.

OOC

Character Sheets

Thanks, realized it too late >.<

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Ssieth on January 07, 2016, 03:35:09 PM
Title:  Diplomat/negotiator/noblewoman seeks horse-lord/lady for non-consensual fun and frolics.  May need breaking in.
Characters Involved: Lady Alyssa - captive and former diplomat/negotiator/noblewoman.
Description:  Looking for someone to capture her and break her in.
Type of Character Wanted:  Horse-lord/lady who's keen to break in a feisty slave.
Length:  I'm happy for this to be either a brief description of events during / shortly after the attack or to develop into something longer-term.

Edit: Now taken by Rakash

In more ways then one, soon enough.